He had got awakening with Law help (who also got awakening) to "beat" Linlin
Oda will grant whatever he needs to beat a Top tier 1v1

He's bound to grow stronger
He loses then wins the next match
That's how Kidd's story goes
He will solo buggy next.

He took down a Yonko with Law's help.
Yes, and?

1v1 he will never reach admiral level. Gorosei is unknown so far so if one of them is YC level, he has his chances.

He defeated a heavily nerfed Big Meme in a 2v1 where he was outshined and with bombs and lava help.
I'm not badmouthing Kidd, I just look at his feats objectively and think he is weak (even Luffy seems weak sometimes to me and I say it but he has his heights, Kidd just seems weak all the time).
I read the story and I don't see why he would be important in the grand scheme of things.
Yes I think he will come back but I don't think he'll be that much stronger.
He is fodder for Yonko (not the clown ones), fodder to admirals and will be weaker than the M3 of the straw hats (most likely already is, can't see how he would beat Sanji tbh). He should look behind his back to see if Franky doesn't surpass him as well by EOS.
His crew is weak as fuck and made of weak willed fodder and beggars.

Law, Sabo are different materials and are treated completely different from Kidd.
Firstly, I highly doubt Gorosei can be rulers of the world while only being YC level.

Secondly, Big Mom was not nerfed at all. Nobody even injured her in the Rooftop

Thirdly, if he is weak, he and Law couldn't have beaten Big Mom. Bombs and lavas are just environmental benefits. It's not his fault that he could utilize them to beat Big Mom.

Fourthly, like I said, it's not even clear that Zoro, Cook, and Jinbei (I assume they are the M3 you mentioned) will get to solo fight top tiers before EoS, let alone beat a top tier like Kidd did in Wano. So saying he will be weaker than they are is overreaching a little, no? And saying Franky can be > Kidd is just outright trolling. Kidd can retire now and, even EoS, likely still have a far better CV than any SHs not named Luffy.

Lastly, Kidd and Law each lost to a Yonko this arc and got their Poneglyph scrubbings taken away. Sabo lost to Imu. They are absolutely portrayed similarly.

Secondly, Big Mom was not nerfed at all. Nobody even injured her in the Rooftop
Only Law and Kidd attacked her on the rooftop, that's why. And she was nerfed and less durable after for some reason
Firstly, I highly doubt Gorosei can be rulers of the world while only being YC level.
Spandam was head of CP9 and a fodder
Thirdly, if he is weak, he and Law couldn't have beaten Big Mom. Bombs and lavas are just environmental benefits. It's not his fault that he could utilize them to beat Big Mom.
Big Meme was barely low top tier on Onigashima, of course 2 YC can defeat her. The bombs and lava showed that even then they couldn't defeat her
Fourthly, like I said, it's not even clear that Zoro, Cook, and Jinbei (I assume they are the M3 you mentioned) will get to solo fight top tiers before EoS, let alone beat a top tier like Kidd did in Wano. So saying he will be weaker than they are is overreaching a little, no? And saying Franky can be > Kidd is just outright trolling. Kidd can retire now and, even EoS, likely still have a far better CV than any SHs not named Luffy.
He already is weaker than them, it doesn't matter who they fight until EOS. Frankybciuld absolutely be stronger than Kidd if he becomes YC level character
Lastly, Kidd and Law each lost to a Yonko this arc and got their Poneglyph scrubbings taken away. Sabo lost to Imu. They are absolutely portrayed similarly
Law put up a fight and is a D and has been travelling with the Straw Hats.
Sabo was hyped through the news, is Luffy's brother and is directly involved against the WG

Only Law and Kidd attacked her on the rooftop, that's why. And she was nerfed and less durable after for some reason
No proof she was less durable at all. Come on, dude, that just meant that Law and Kidd's AP are tops. :seriously:

Spandam was head of CP9 and a fodder
Yeah, well, leading a bunch of assassins and leading the whole world are two fundamentally different things in OP, no? :smoothieduck:

Big Meme was barely low top tier on Onigashima, of course 2 YC can defeat her. The bombs and lava showed that even then they couldn't defeat her
A low top tier who kept being mentioned alongside Kaido as his equal? :hihihi:

Like I said, it's to their credit that Law and Kidd were able to use their surroundings to their advantage. That's a W for them and not the L you think it is by bringing up lavas and bombs. :joker:

He already is weaker than them, it doesn't matter who they fight until EOS. Frankybciuld absolutely be stronger than Kidd if he becomes YC level character
The denial is strong in this one. :nicagesmile:

Like, wow, dude. You'd think Lolda would make Luffy's crew gang up to beat at least one of the Yonkos if he even believes half of what you believe about them. :kobeha:

Law put up a fight and is a D and has been travelling with the Straw Hats.
Sabo was hyped through the news, is Luffy's brother and is directly involved against the WG
Never mind that Shanks hurried to beat Kidd because he didn't want Kidd to solo his fleet, hm? :risiup:

No proof she was less durable at all. Come on, dude, that just meant that Law and Kidd's AP are tops. :seriously:

Yeah, well, leading a bunch of assassins and leading the whole world are two fundamentally different things in OP, no? :smoothieduck:

A low top tier who kept being mentioned alongside Kaido as his equal? :hihihi:

Like I said, it's to their credit that Law and Kidd were able to use their surroundings to their advantage. That's a W for them and not the L you think it is by bringing up lavas and bombs. :joker:

The denial is strong in this one. :nicagesmile:

Like, wow, dude. You'd think Lolda would make Luffy's crew gang up to beat at least one of the Yonkos if he even believes half of what you believe about them. :kobeha:

Never mind that Shanks hurried to beat Kidd because he didn't want Kidd to solo his fleet, hm? :risiup:
I guess we will never agree about Kidd. Let's just wait and see.

Kidd has potential but oda keeps clowning on him. Hoping Kidd will shine at EOS but I doubt it.

Kidd is BM of highlighted SNs.
Kid is based on the unluckiest pirate, I think Oda keeps that in the back of his mind whenever he writes something with Kid. Nevertheless, the level of hate he gets from the community is undeserved lol. He is clearly strong if one looks at his feats objectively, and if he’s an ally in final war then he (along with characters like Law and Zoro) will fight the strongest dudes next to Imu.

Just let it go bro, it wouldnt make sense if someone able to harm big mom struggled against a YC1 unless oda makes beckman as strong as yonko which would be OP af.
Benn ~ Kid/Law
I'm giving Benn the benefit of doubts
Based on feats and how Shanks spoke, Kid > Benn
But I think Benn still has better haki and skills so he's around Kid and Law

Kid and Law will clearly surpass Benn soon
They surpassed Katakuri barely after Wano
Surpassed all other YCs clearly tho

Kidd haters have a low IQ, and they also seem to be mostly gay because they always complain how kidd is such a bad person if you ask why they don't like him.

Which is something snowflakes hate bad morality. They're dumb enough to hate a character or something like that.

Kidd has one of the coolest devil fruits and character designs in the series.

He helped defeat a yonko and clashed with Kaido.

Don't see how anyone can hate him, sure make funny memes about him but to straight up hate him is weird.

Anyways this is one of the best kidd post I've seen.

Nobody hates Kidd, saying he is a bum and a weakling is not hating, it's just fact. And it's ok to like a bum and weakling, the thing is they can't accept his powerlevel and bad feats and are twisting the manga so that somehow he will be one of the strongest characters of all time.
It is not happening, he will remain a weakling

Kidd haters have a low IQ, and they also seem to be mostly gay because they always complain how kidd is such a bad person if you ask why they don't like him.

Which is something snowflakes hate bad morality. They're dumb enough to hate a character or something like that.

Kidd has one of the coolest devil fruits and character designs in the series.

He helped defeat a yonko and clashed with Kaido.

Don't see how anyone can hate him, sure make funny memes about him but to straight up hate him is weird.

Anyways this is one of the best kidd post I've seen.
I can't think of a manga where the protagonists kills people for fun.