Future Events Kidd's journey

Years ago, I thought to myself that kid fought Benn when we learnt he fought rhp.
i knew it had to be Benn since Oda would blantaly name Shanks if kid fought him

That's why It's highly possible that Kid fought Smoothie
It doesn't make sense for Oda to not just say the SC if it was Snack (who fought Apoo, Urouge) or Cracker (who fought Urouge, Luffy.
Just like I knew he didn't fight Shanks or else Oda would state it straight when Kid spoke, same way he didn't fight Snack or Cracker nor Katakuri!

Let's see Kidd's NW journey :
  • Kid with his crew loses to Benn (strongest YC) with RHP in a war
  • then Kid with his crew fights Smoothie & BMP later on by injuring her
  • Kid & killer fights 2v1 WSC
  • SNs fight rocks duo 5v2
  • Then He and Law "defeat" BM 2v1
  • Kid pirates was starting a war against RHP (Kid loses to Shanks)
Kidd's journey goes --> fights the strongest then fights someone weaker than his previous enemy as main fight , and then fights someone stronger than his previous opponent.
The pattern is different from Luffy's NW journey (where the next opponent is usually stronger than the former) :

Keep in mind : he always lose a big fight then wins the next big fight (at worst it's a draw)
Contrary to Luffy who goes from W to W (with Ls inbetween rounds against the opponent)

I expect Benn to be a conqueror since I have him as Kidd's benchmark just like Law had Doffy and Luffy had Katakuri
  • Luffy "defeated" & surpassed Katakuri in status (surpassed him truly powerwise during Udon)
  • Law surpassed Doffy in power and status in Onigashima
  • Kid surpassed Benn in status in Onigashima but will surpass him powerwise truly in Elbaf! (Even Shanks hypes Kid and Oda didn't have RHP fight Kid cause they couldn't handle him anymore)
Kid had his "5th Emperor " moment by "defeating" Linlin with Law's help but we all knew they couldn't KO her with their attacks and they can't beat a Top tier 1v1 yet (the same way Luffy didn't KO Katakuri with his attacks and wasn't really ready for Top tiers yet)
Shanks served the role Kaido played at Kuri vs Luffy. (Both fights have their own contexts tho

Another pattern is that he's fought a male then female opponent (that's if he fought indeed Smoothie)
Benn L/ Smoothie W --> YC fights
Kaido L/ Linlin W--> Yonko/Top tier fights (team battles)
Shanks L /? A female top tier? W --> Top tier solo fights

Gorosei ?/ Imu (if female) ? EoS fights (HE WILL BEAT GOROSEI BUT LOSE TO IMU)

What if Elbaf has a female top tier? Someone strong as admiral? What if Elbaf has 2-3 top tiers?
Wano had one top tier (Oden), so the strongest nation should have 2 top tiers at least.
Or perhaps he will fight BM again? But this time 1v1?

Kid got awakening first then will start getting adhaki next, while Luffy unlocked adhaki abilities before awakening
**Luffy lacked the skill and speed to tag Katakuri, so he got FS & Snakeman while Kid lacked the power to truly hurt Kaido/BM, so he got awakening.
**Luffy lacked the skill & power to hurt Kaido, so he trained his body and got adcoa while Kid lacks skills to defend, tag & beat fighters like Shanks, he will get adcoc + some magnetic abilities that could counter FS & speed.

Punk Kid =< Benn / G4 LuffY < Katakuri
Awakened Kid =< Benn / FS Luffy =< Katakuri
(Elbaf trained) Kid > Benn/ (Udon trained) Ryuo Luffy > Katakuri
AdCoC Kid =< Adcoc Luffy

@rerere @Pantheos @RayanOO

G5 giant mode : ? Awakened Punk Vise?
G5 : Magnet Awakening
G4 Boundman : Punk Vise
G4 snakman : New ability for speed?
G3 : normal punk moves
FS : ? ? Magnetic vision force?
Adcoa : Magnetic ability to manipulate iron within people ?
Adcoc : Kid will get adcoc soon

I expect Kid to gain 2-3 new magnetic abilites:
Two that counters speed and the last which affects someone within out
Post automatically merged:

This ni\\a sucks at disguising his Kata wank threads :saden:
Are you black?

G5 giant mode : ? Awakened Punk Vise?
G5 : Magnet Awakening
G4 Boundman : Punk Vise
G4 snakman : New ability for speed?
G3 : normal punk moves
FS : ? ? Magnetic vision force?
Adcoa : Magnetic ability to manipulate iron within people ?
Adcoc : Kid will get adcoc soon

I expect Kid to gain 2-3 new magnetic abilites:
Two that counters speed and the last which affects someone within out
Post automatically merged:

Are you black?
Considering my father is African (and is from Africa ofc), and my mother is also African American (though less black than him)... Yeah.

It’s been proven i am african american
You have yet to do so
The only troll here is you bud
When did you prove you're African American
Come on guys, Kidd's next failure is more entertaining than the N word. Let's talk about that
What if his next failure is saying the n word (hard r) without permission though

When i had myself as my avatar a few years back
I’ve recalled telling you this at least 3 times already

Stop projecting yourself onto me. I could literally hop on a call with you on discord at anytime today since im off work even now since you really wanna be annoying about it
I don't really need proof I was just trolling you but if you want you can send the picture I guess

I don't really need proof I was just trolling you but if you want you can send the picture I guess
I’m good on that
I realized it was dumb to set myself as my avy on a forum full of strangers idk

but if anyone seriously believes im not who i say i am feel free to add my discord. You don’t even need to talk. I’ll just turn on my camera, say a few words and dip not a big deal