Powers & Abilities Killer is the first person to disarm Charlotte Linlin

I know you desperate for Killer feats but this ain't it hunny

2 different scenarios.

In the pic you posted: Nekomamushi attacked his hand while other 8 scabbards were stabbing him on the chest, on the stomach and even going for the head. All this happened in the middle of an execution in which the situation was fully under control and the Scabbards used the surprise element at the best.

In the pic I'm talking about: Killer clashes with Napoleon and pushes him back to the point of makin' him slip from Linlin hand, disarming her. They were in the middle of an already opened battle (which is going on since 30 minutes at the very least) and nobody was hitting/stabbing Big Mom, Zoro just cut Prometheus under her and by time Killer pushed Napoleon away Linlin wasn't even falling yet.

Again, 2 different scenarios. And btw you shouldn't even talk about 'being desperate for someone feats' so please...

2 different scenarios.

In the pic you posted: Nekomamushi attacked his hand while other 8 scabbards were stabbing him on the chest, on the stomach and even going for the head. All this happened in the middle of an execution in which the situation was fully under control and the Scabbards used the surprise element at the best.

In the pic I'm talking about: Killer clashes with Napoleon and pushes him back to the point of makin' him slip from Linlin hand, disarming her. They were in the middle of an already opened battle (which is going on since 30 minutes at the very least) and nobody was hitting/stabbing Big Mom, Zoro just cut Prometheus under her and by time Killer pushed Napoleon away Linlin wasn't even falling yet.

Again, 2 different scenarios. And btw you shouldn't even talk about 'being desperate for someone feats' so please...
He disarmed him before the others started attacking him. You can't use that excuse at all. They were all literally unsheathing their blades when Neko disarmed him.

Both Killer and Necko used the suprise element and that's how they were able to disarm.

Why shouldn't I talk.....My fav did this pre-timeskip. Disarming distracted people ain't impressive It's pre-timeskip shit.

He disarmed him before the others started attacking him. You can't use that excuse at all. They were all literally unsheathing their blades when Neko disarmed him.

Both Killer and Necko used the suprise element and that's how they were able to disarm.

Why shouldn't I talk.....My fav did this pre-timeskip. Disarming distracted people ain't impressive It's pre-timeskip shit.
Are you really putting -Aokiji playing with the SHs which were simple rookies in Paradise- and -Big Mom fighting the Worst Generation hardened by the New World- on the same pedestal?
Especially when the disarm in question solved nothing?
You have to look at context.

No, but this chapter definitely gives Zoro more hype and supports why he was able to temporarily stop/block hakai.

Killer was able to snatch actually what snatch Napoleon from Big mom's hand get failed to pull a scythe from Zoro's body who just flexing to stop him.

:steef:
This thread is about Killer :pepeke:

Are you really putting -Aokiji playing with the SHs which were simple rookies- and -Big Mom fighting the Worst Generation hardened by the New World- on the same pedestal?
Especially when the disarm in question solved nothing?
I'm sorry but what does that have to do wtih anything. Aokiji had that sword grapsed in his hands. And Sanji sent that shit flying. Meme sees the SNs as trash same way Aokiji did with the SHs. Again this is another thing you keep on making excuses for.

Truth is disarming someone who is distracted...isn't impressive. I know you clutching for feats when Kawamatsu has better AP feats than Killer. But it must also suck that Necko has a better disarming feat.

Scarbbards will always be strong than Liller

I'm sorry but what does that have to do wtih anything. Aokiji had that sword grapsed in his hands. And Sanji sent that shit flying. Meme sees the SNs as trash same way Aokiji did with the SHs. Again this is another thing you keep on making excuses for.

Truth is disarming someone who is distracted...isn't impressive. I know you clutching for feats when Kawamatsu has better AP feats than Killer. But it must also suck that Necko has a better disarming feat.

Scarbbards will always be strong than Liller
I guess that's why the Scabbards perished under the hits of Kaido in his base, while the SNs (Killer included) are really fighting hybrid Kaido and Linlin at the same time for a far longer period of time, menaging to kick Linlin's ass outside Onigashima too and turrning it in a 5 v 1

And I guess that's also why Denjiro (who is at least on par with Ashura, who is at least on par with Inu/Neko) berely menaged to survive Kaido's wind slashes while """"Liller"""" literally dances through them

:bamathink:

Why so harsh man, hes a killer fan he doesn't brash sanji atleast do it to zoro fans
Roof 5 fans are all opps

I guess that's why the Scabbards perished under the hits of Kaido in his base, while the SNs (Killer included) are really fighting hybrid Kaido and Linlin at the same time for a far longer period of time, menaging to kick Linlin's ass outside Onigashima too and turrning it in a 5 v 1

And I guess that's also why Denjiro (who is at least on par with Ashura, who is at least on par with Inu/Neko) berely menaged to survive Kaido's wind slashes while """"Liller"""" literally dances through them

:bamathink:
Show me proof of Killer tanking any hit from Hybrid Kaido or any Physical hit from Meme ( bar her weak homie attacks).

Barely managed to survive ? Bs

Show me proof of Killer tanking any hit from Hybrid Kaido or any Physical hit from Meme ( bar her weak homie attacks).

Barely managed to survive ? Bs
When we'll have panels I'll post them, we don't have them yet, but since the fight is going on since a decent period of time (without Luffy for 10 minutes too) isn't far fetched to think that he either dodged/took hits.

Scabbards (Denjiro) were able to see them at the last seconds, different for SNs who either dodged or deflected without a problem. One of them even lost an arm.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Oda is showing why the roof 5 are the roof 5, and why no other characters are present.

Killer has definitely popped off the "most" since he was the one guy I didn't have high hopes for. But even he's pulling out feats after feats.

Just shows how they're different from everyone else below in the dome, including the likes of the scabbards and the commanders.