Powers & Abilities Killer is the first person to disarm Charlotte Linlin

I just want to point out something that has been overlooked: Killer menaged to disarm Linlin and was the first person to do it on-panel (correct me if I'm wrong).

When Killer and Zoro attacked Linlin, Napoleon was well tight in her hand. But Killer still menaged to disarm her, with one of his Punishers to be precise. This is lowkey an impressive feat which requires a lot of strenght and skill without a doubt.

Once Napoleon was separated from Linlin, it was a really easy job for Killer who just had to keep him pressured.

Keep in mind that Napoleon is (arguably) portrayed as the most prominent out of the 3 personal homies.

This is nothing too crazy (especially when compared to what some of the other SN did in this chapter) but still something to recognize :myman:
I think it's time to put this thread to a close.

Killer wasn't the first person to disarm Linlin. That was Nami

@mods pls close this thread.

You are right. Killer did very well. But some people only read the panels where Zoro appears and ignore the rest.
Zoro (and Luffy to a certain degree) get such big moments that everything Law/Kidd/Killer do feels like afterthoughts.
Its not like people ignore these panels..they just don't care.

Do you see anyone caring about Zoro cutting Prometheus this chapter?

Finally better than a Daifuku level feat ! Wait... Neko easily disarmed Kaido...
Maybe Killer can high high diff Daifuku
You mean the Daifuku who destoyed his own fleet in the attempt of hitting Carrot? lmao fucking Carot was laughing at him
Killer has no business with an idiot like that, he deals diectly with Daifuku's mom

but but i tought kidd gonna to it with his magnetism man? can t he disarm a sword now? :josad:
Never said it (?)