General & Others King fans didn't even get to overhype him like Doffy/Katakuri

Well as you said " so far" yes.....but he will get good feats........he has yet to use his hybrid+ flame abilities + maybe awakening......then we will see......
That's like Kaido being fucked up by Oden but not using hybrid, or jack losing to the dukes but still not using hybrid.
Oda is just waiting for their 1v1 to reveal it.

Yes King will have some hype and is pretty strong but he is still the weakest YC1. He will be defeated by a weaker opponent than WCI Luffy.

That's like Kaido being fucked up by Oden but not using hybrid, or jack losing to the dukes but still not using hybrid.
Oda is just waiting for their 1v1 to reveal it.

Yes King will have some hype and is pretty strong but he is still the weakest YC1. He will be defeated by a weaker opponent than WCI Luffy.
Yeah PIS exist in one piece......luffy doesn't start with g4 always and so on.......mf has so many pis moments........he isn't weakest yc1 unless we see everything he has to offer.....we can say from what we have seen he is weaker than marco/kata.......hybrid boost base stats + king is a swordsman plus if queen has plague bullets+ science stuff , king also will have fire related abilities + awakening is a real possibility.......we have no idea who will fight him as of now...........let us see......

Yeah PIS exist in one piece......luffy doesn't start with g4 always and so on.......mf has so many pis moments........he isn't weakest yc1 unless we see everything he has to offer.....we can say from what we have seen he is weaker than marco/kata.......hybrid boost base stats + king is a swordsman plus if queen has plague bullets+ science stuff , king also will have fire related abilities + awakening is a real possibility.......we have no idea who will fight him as of now...........let us see......
It will depend on who defeats him. Some people think it will be Sanji. If that's the case, I'm sorry but he is the weakest YC1 no matter what he brings to the fight. He is having trouble against Marco who's fighting him, Queen and some other fodders

It will depend on who defeats him. Some people think it will be Sanji. If that's the case, I'm sorry but he is the weakest YC1 no matter what he brings to the fight. He is having trouble against Marco who's fighting him, Queen and some other fodders
Hmm.....I already give you things king can easily have....he most likely have saying again - awakening+fire abilities+hybrid...........queen has more similarities and judge connection to fight sanji than king....we will see.........

I think you are jumping to conclusion about King too quickly.

We don't even know the guys bounty. We learnt of the yonko's bounties even before King desite him having had 3 intro boxes in the arc.

Jack and Queen already got bounties revealed.
Oda is holding back info on King for a reason and we won't get to see king doing much until Oda decides it is time