Powers & Abilities King is as strong as if not stronger than Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
read this thread from the start for that dumb argument dont ask me
since she lost her memory and became a child"People “logically think that muscle strength is primarily determined by muscle size,” Clark said, but “the nervous system is integrally related to muscle performance … If you swing a golf club for the first time, you’ll likely miss the golf ball. But if you do it a hundred times, you’ll learn how to hit that ball. Well, the same thing happens when we go through periods where we don’t do tasks—we kind of forget how to do it. And so the idea is the imagery, in this case, prevents us from forgetting.”

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
since she lost her memory and became a child"People “logically think that muscle strength is primarily determined by muscle size,” Clark said, but “the nervous system is integrally related to muscle performance … If you swing a golf club for the first time, you’ll likely miss the golf ball. But if you do it a hundred times, you’ll learn how to hit that ball. Well, the same thing happens when we go through periods where we don’t do tasks—we kind of forget how to do it. And so the idea is the imagery, in this case, prevents us from forgetting.”
bro before you type out another paragraph of dumb shit that im not gonna read, i was being sarcastic saying that this thread is even remotely logical.

i think this thread and argument of king being as strong as big mom is stupid.

i told that it was facts because now it suits my agenda that there is a chance zoro would fight king. i was not seriously powerscaling lol.

please learn to read the room lol.

bro before you type out another paragraph of dumb shit that im not gonna read, i was being sarcastic saying that this thread is even remotely logical.

i think this thread and argument of king being as strong as big mom is stupid.

i told that it was facts because now it suits my agenda that there is a chance zoro would fight king. i was not seriously powerscaling lol.

please learn to read the room lol.
:beckmoji::lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.