Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

Hi, I registered here especially to join this thread since I fell deeply in love with King ever since chapter 1035. I read and watched the drawings through this entire thread, and felt like this is where I want to be, among others who like/love King as much as I do.
So, first question: What do you think will happen to King now? Is it the end of his story in One Piece or will he reappear? (I really hope he's not dead, he's supposed to be a tough survivor, right?)

Hi, I registered here especially to join this thread since I fell deeply in love with King ever since chapter 1035. I read and watched the drawings through this entire thread, and felt like this is where I want to be, among others who like/love King as much as I do.
So, first question: What do you think will happen to King now? Is it the end of his story in One Piece or will he reappear? (I really hope he's not dead, he's supposed to be a tough survivor, right?)
I agree I really hope the government doesn't try to take him away.

I agree I really hope the government doesn't try to take him away.
Well he fell to the ground of Wano mainland, maybe Zunesha will drive away the government ships. And the 2 CP0 left are up in Onigashima, so I think he's more or less safe for the time being.
Do you think he's lost his wing for good? I keep running ideas in my head how his wing should be saved. Without his wing, even his devil fruit is of no use. He can still defend himself using fire and haki, but he's earthbound.

Well he fell to the ground of Wano mainland, maybe Zunesha will drive away the government ships. And the 2 CP0 left are up in Onigashima, so I think he's more or less safe for the time being.
Do you think he's lost his wing for good? I keep running ideas in my head how his wing should be saved. Without his wing, even his devil fruit is of no use. He can still defend himself using fire and haki, but he's earthbound.
I think his zoan wing is safe but I hope he has a healing factor for his wing because seriously one of the last group of people's racial feature being sliced off is ugly in background context.

:cheers:

No idea bro ; hopefully he will have more relevance moving forward and as bad as it sounds may join luffy once he learns he is joyboy or something

I think his zoan wing is safe but I hope he has a healing factor for his wing because seriously one of the last group of people's racial feature being sliced off is ugly in background context.
I hope his zoan wing is safe as you say, but that depends on how his pteranodon wing is formed. If his hand merges with his wing he might not be able to fly in this form. Only if his pteranodon wing is made solely of his hand he'll be able to fly. Or if his wing could be healed somehow.
How lonely he must feel being the last of his kind.
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:

No idea bro ; hopefully he will have more relevance moving forward and as bad as it sounds may join luffy once he learns he is joyboy or something
That was in fact going to be my next question.
If King regains consciousness and hears Joy Boy's Drum of Liberation (only one drum, it is Luffy's heart), and realizes using Haki that Kaido is fighting Joy Boy now, whom will he side with? On the one hand, he is so loyal to Kaido, he kept him safe from the government for decades, so much that he even lost his faith in the legend of Joy Boy, and gave up his own dream for his captain. On the other hand, the only reason he followed Kaido in the first place was because he belived him to be Joy Boy. What will happen now that he realizes that his legend came true? That the world has a chance to change as he always wished it to?

I hope his zoan wing is safe as you say, but that depends on how his pteranodon wing is formed. If his hand merges with his wing he might not be able to fly in this form. Only if his pteranodon wing is made solely of his hand he'll be able to fly. Or if his wing could be healed somehow.
How lonely he must feel being the last of his kind.
Post automatically merged:

That was in fact going to be my next question.
If King regains consciousness and hears Joy Boy's Drum of Liberation (only one drum, it is Luffy's heart), and realizes using Haki that Kaido is fighting Joy Boy now, whom will he side with? On the one hand, he is so loyal to Kaido, he kept him safe from the government for decades, so much that he even lost his faith in the legend of Joy Boy, and gave up his own dream for his captain. On the other hand, the only reason he followed Kaido in the first place was because he belived him to be Joy Boy. What will happen now that he realizes that his legend came true? That the world has a chance to change as he always wished it to?
Also some chance of self-reflection like how is what Kaido doing to Wano any different than what the government did to his own people which is treat them like crap because in Kaido's words losers deserved to be brutally put down for daring to oppose the tyrannical force. Seriously, I think him following Kaido blinded him to supporting a man who goes against his original views. I do think inside there is a want for a better world, but sadly since he's grown more cynical he probably thinks doing whatever Kaido says is more important than morality.

King survives and goes through a depression period at the loss of his wing and failure to live up to his promise. He even considers awakening his fruit at one point to cease the pain of his human awareness. . . .

before Sephiroth teaches him to fly with one wing. :amazing:

@PortgasDMor @bottleinlaw

King survives and goes through a depression period at the loss of his wing and failure to live up to his promise. He even considers awakening his fruit at one point to cease the pain of his human awareness. . . .

before Sephiroth teaches him to fly with one wing. :amazing:

@PortgasDMor @bottleinlaw
Sorry, I don't know who Sephiroth is, but I looked him up in fandom wiki and it says he can fly even without his wing. I cannot guarantee knowing any characters outside of One Piece, but this one sounds like his flying has nothing to do with his wing. But who knows, Lunarians were once considered gods...
The first part sounds logical, but I think in the world of One Piece, he might have Queen build him a mechanical wing with his technology, or if he chooses to follow Joy boy, Franky might build one for him.
Of course a better option would be if his fire can mend his wing somehow, or that when the war is ended Onigashima would land somewhere near him and one of the 4 doctors there might help him, if it's not too late to save his wing. In any case, an ugly scar must surely remain, as Zoro promised him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sorry, I don't know who Sephiroth is, but I looked him up in fandom wiki and it says he can fly even without his wing. I cannot guarantee knowing any characters outside of One Piece, but this one sounds like his flying has nothing to do with his wing. But who knows, Lunarians were once considered gods...
The first part sounds logical, but I think in the world of One Piece, he might have Queen build him a mechanical wing with his technology, or if he chooses to follow Joy boy, Franky might build one for him.
Of course a better option would be if his fire can mend his wing somehow, or that when the war is ended Onigashima would land somewhere near him and one of the 4 doctors there might help him, if it's not too late to save his wing. In any case, an ugly scar must surely remain, as Zoro promised him.
I like the flame mending his wing option, Alber can construct gigantic Flaming Dragons with the consistency/temperature of Magma - I don't think making half (?) a wing is far fetched.

Fr though, I think we might see Alber and Queen in a cover story in some later arc and he probably gets a cybernetic wing built for him by Queen.

I like the flame mending his wing option, Alber can construct gigantic Flaming Dragons with the consistency/temperature of Magma - I don't think making half (?) a wing is far fetched.

Fr though, I think we might see Alber and Queen in a cover story in some later arc and he probably gets a cybernetic wing built for him by Queen.
I prefer the mechanical wing idea myself. But it could be awesome if they reattach and recover his wing.

I didn't think of it as shaping his fire to create a new wing, what an awsome idea!
Also a cover story would be great, both of them have parts of their history that are yet untold, and a cover story could lead them to the final war in one piece, the one that was promised to be greater than Marineford. Not to mention all the new drawings of Alber's handsome face we will get, so I'm holding my fingers crossed for this.