Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

Besides this arstyle making him look gorgeous, I fo think he would be about studying about any information about his roots and any leads to the void century.
He has many things in common with Nico Robin. They are both the last survivors, she of Ohara and he of his Lunarian tribe/race, they are both especially hunted by the World Government, and they both want to know about Joy Boy. I wonder what will happen if they meet.

He has many things in common with Nico Robin. They are both the last survivors, she of Ohara and he of his Lunarian tribe/race, they are both especially hunted by the World Government, and they both want to know about Joy Boy. I wonder what will happen if they meet.
So true. He's meant to be an obvious zoro foil but he also can play a foil to robin. I headcannon the poneglyh language is the written language of his people. He can speak it but can't read it. I have a feeling that robin read about the lunarians and would be curious is see a living one and would have tons of questions. Of course, since they would need her to read the poneglyhs he probably would see her as a tool for his captain's goals and wouldn't be until later where he develops a personal interest in her. It probably would slip how kaido trying to exploit her isn't do different from thr government doing the same as well.

So true. He's meant to be an obvious zoro foil but he also can play a foil to robin. I headcannon the poneglyh language is the written language of his people. He can speak it but can't read it. I have a feeling that robin read about the lunarians and would be curious is see a living one and would have tons of questions. Of course, since they would need her to read the poneglyhs he probably would see her as a tool for his captain's goals and wouldn't be until later where he develops a personal interest in her. It probably would slip how kaido trying to exploit her isn't do different from thr government doing the same as well.
Actually, the first thing I did when I fell in love King was to write a fanfic about how Robin finds him after Kaido is defeated. It's not in English, and Oda will probably change soon much of what I wrote, but the interation between them can be so awsome! He will only see her as a tool if Kaido lives and King thinks he can still bring him to become the pirate king. But if Kaido ends up dead (like he always wished) King might be rethinking things and realize she may be the only one in the world who can truly understand what he's going through. That could form a very strong bond, I think.
Post automatically merged:

I was so happy to find this image. Seems I'm not the only one to find them adorable together.

Last edited:
Actually, the first thing I did when I fell in love King was to write a fanfic about how Robin finds him after Kaido is defeated. It's not in English, and Oda will probably change soon much of what I wrote, but the interation between them can be so awsome! He will only see her as a tool if Kaido lives and King thinks he can still bring him to become the pirate king. But if Kaido ends up dead (like he always wished) King might be rethinking things and realize she may be the only one in the world who can truly understand what he's going through. That could form a very strong bond, I think.

I was so happy to find this image. Seems I'm not the only one to find them adorable together.
Seriously, I mid key pair them together. As said before, they share so much together and king probably would need to overlook his devotion to kaido to see it. Seriously, I so could see him as an archeologist as an alternative career to pirate.

Yeah

Seriously, King's hair would be every young girl's dream which is to have braidable hair to play with all day. And again Yamato would have tons of fun with his hair.
It would be adorable, but do you think King would trust Yamato enough to expose his face and hair to her at such a yound age? When the government offers 100 million Berries just on information about him?
Would he trust anyone but Kaido?
Maybe he trusted Queen once and probably regretted it ever since. If he knew Queen was blabbering about him to the enemy he'd probably cut his throat himself, I think.

It would be adorable, but do you think King would trust Yamato enough to expose his face and hair to her at such a yound age? When the government offers 100 million Berries just on information about him?
Would he trust anyone but Kaido?
Maybe he trusted Queen once and probably regretted it ever since. If he knew Queen was blabbering about him to the enemy he'd probably cut his throat himself, I think.
I say yes. I would say so. Mostly because I think Yamato would have been someone who is trustworthy enough. Also again at that age she wouldn't know about the Lunarians being hunted until she was older and even if she had issues with Kaido I think she wouldn't dare try to do that to King.

I say yes. I would say so. Mostly because I think Yamato would have been someone who is trustworthy enough. Also again at that age she wouldn't know about the Lunarians being hunted until she was older and even if she had issues with Kaido I think she wouldn't dare try to do that to King.
Well, just a possible scenario:

Some underling: "You look happy today, Yamato."
Yamato (innocently): "Yes, I played with King's hair today, it was so much fun!"
Underling: "King has hair?"
Yamato: "Yes, long white hair, and I made him 10 braids all over his head!"
Underling: "White hair and black wings? Hmm... Tell me, does he also have dark skin?"
Yamato: "Yes, how did you know?"
Underling (jumps and dances away): "Yes! Yes! I'm gonna be a rich man!"
Fwoom!
Yamato: "King? Why did you burn him up? He was my friend..."

How can King prevent such a thing from happening? innocent children don't know who to trust, more than that, they don't know who to not to trust. If he cares for Yamato, I think he'd hide his face from her from the moment she could speak until the age where she can understand how to keep a secret. He wouldn't burden her conscience with guilt over people he had to kill for his own self-protection.

Well, just a possible scenario:

Some underling: "You look happy today, Yamato."
Yamato (innocently): "Yes, I played with King's hair today, it was so much fun!"
Underling: "King has hair?"
Yamato: "Yes, long white hair, and I made him 10 braids all over his head!"
Underling: "White hair and black wings? Hmm... Tell me, does he also have dark skin?"
Yamato: "Yes, how did you know?"
Underling (jumps and dances away): "Yes! Yes! I'm gonna be a rich man!"
Fwoom!
Yamato: "King? Why did you burn him up? He was my friend..."

How can King prevent such a thing from happening? innocent children don't know who to trust, more than that, they don't know who to not to trust. If he cares for Yamato, I think he'd hide his face from her from the moment she could speak until the age where she can understand how to keep a secret. He wouldn't burden her conscience with guilt over people he had to kill for his own self-protection.
I still think she has seen his face but told not to tell since it would mean he could be captured by bad people

I was thinking about something yesterday. You know, of the three All-Stars, Jack had his story, back in Zou, and Queen had his story in Udon prison. What story did King have, before the raid? Shoving Big Mom's ship off the waterfall? He kept being mysterious throughout the Ark, with Oda dropping us hint after hint, exposing his face at the same chapter he's defeated.
I remember reading in one of the SBS'es, that Oda was asked why he drew the enemies so ugly. His answer was that he hated them so much. Now he drew King as one of the most hansome characters in One Piece. Could it be that Oda doesn't hate him? That he plans something more for him in the future? There have been other characters who started out as enemies and ended up helping Luffy, two of them even joined the Straw Hats (Robin and Franky). And King believes in Joy Boy. Although he denied it to Kaido, I think Kaido still suspects that if the real Joy Boy shows up, King might follow him. I Think that was the reason why he mentioned Joy Boy to Luffy, saying he's not him either.
King still has an untold story, that's why I think, and hope, that we will meet him again in the future. Will you hold your fingers crossed with me?