Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

I was thinking about something yesterday. You know, of the three All-Stars, Jack had his story, back in Zou, and Queen had his story in Udon prison. What story did King have, before the raid? Shoving Big Mom's ship off the waterfall? He kept being mysterious throughout the Ark, with Oda dropping us hint after hint, exposing his face at the same chapter he's defeated.
I remember reading in one of the SBS'es, that Oda was asked why he drew the enemies so ugly. His answer was that he hated them so much. Now he drew King as one of the most hansome characters in One Piece. Could it be that Oda doesn't hate him? That he plans something more for him in the future? There have been other characters who started out as enemies and ended up helping Luffy, two of them even joined the Straw Hats (Robin and Franky). And King believes in Joy Boy. Although he denied it to Kaido, I think Kaido still suspects that if the real Joy Boy shows up, King might follow him. I Think that was the reason why he mentioned Joy Boy to Luffy, saying he's not him either.
King still has an untold story, that's why I think, and hope, that we will meet him again in the future. Will you hold your fingers crossed with me?
Neat detail again maybe he does have more in store for him. I cross my fingers.

I started translating my fanfic about King and Robin, if anyone wants to read.
So far there are two chapters translated, and I intend to continue.
Be gentle if you have any criticism, I wrote this story right from bottom of my heart.
I share it only because I know you love King as much as I do.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14076502/1/The-Last-Survivors
This was a great read really enjoyed it looking forward to the third chapter:shocking:

Thanks, I just uploaded chapter 3, though it might take a while for it to show on the website.
Sweet. Also loved her reaction to his appearance because frankly he does look like he could have been an angel himself. And the song I had in mind for him when she saw him was this.

Just a beautiful disaster. Seriously, King's like a living relic for her and I can't blame her.
Post automatically merged:

Found this really classy fan art of him. Seriously, guy could be in some otome where he's a villainous love interest choice.

Last edited:
Sweet. Also loved her reaction to his appearance because frankly he does look like he could have been an angel himself. And the song I had in mind for him when she saw him was this.

Just a beautiful disaster. Seriously, King's like a living relic for her and I can't blame her.

Found this really classy fan art of him. Seriously, guy could be in some otome where he's a villainous love interest choice.
A beautiful disaster indeed. I can't stop looking at pictures of him. Just uploaded chapter 4.

Chapter 5 is up. Do you still want me to continue telling you of every chapter I upload?

Last edited:
A beautiful disaster indeed. I can't stop looking at pictures of him. Just uploaded chapter 4.

Chapter 5 is up. Do you still want me to continue telling you of every chapter I upload?
That would be good.
I just love the idea of him being the designated babysitter of Yamato and the other unofficial kids of Kaido. Give this man a prize for probably being a mother hen type who they can rely on since Kaido is mostly drunk.

That would be good.

I just love the idea of him being the designated babysitter of Yamato and the other unofficial kids of Kaido. Give this man a prize for probably being a mother hen type who they can rely on since Kaido is mostly drunk.
He is definitely the most responsible person in his pirate crew. If he could have children of his own he'd probably have them already by now. But since he's the last of his kind, taking care of all the young ones must be some sort of comfort for him.

He is definitely the most responsible person in his pirate crew. If he could have children of his own he'd probably have them already by now. But since he's the last of his kind, taking care of all the young ones must be some sort of comfort for him.
So true. Although it's probably been years since he's had to do that since all of the youngest of the crew are practically grown and it makes me think that if he would allow himself he would probably want to start a family if he could ever find a woman to trust and produce children with to at least spread his species bloodline.