Speculations King Worth more than 3Billions

if Government Find out King is Lunarian who already had 1.39B bounty, How much will it rise?

• Total voters
Currently Given Bounty 1.39B

just because he is the Kaido's RHM and Leader of Calamitys and beast pirates
Goverment dont know a shit about King was a Lunarian not even the beast pirates

Any information about a Lunarian: 100M
thats alone enough to 1.49B
and if just single information they giving 100M then imagine how worth is Lunarians? obviosly more than 1B and Between 3Bs.

alber Lunarian himself 1~2B + King Kaido RHM 1.39B = Close to 3B

if they know King was a Lunarian then Kaido 4.7B and King will reach at least 3B (he deserve this cuz he was way harder to counter than yonkos)

So i think oda also made a Gag in this, He put fat clown queen and kings bounty close then no will laugh at fat weaklin because he gettin shinined by kings bounty

So this is not kings real bounty as a Right-hand man

Kaido 4.7B - King 3B (real one should be)

Gold Roger 5.5B - Reylegh - 4B(minimum)

post wano-
Luffy will reach 4B - zoro 3.5B

Zoro defeating King alone enough him to surpass 3B cuz king is a Lunarian :cheers:

Partners Built Different

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Depends how much they value a Lunarian and how much that affects the bounty.
Law who has the fruit the Government wants doesnt seem to be affected by its worth.
While a Lunarian could be worth more than 5bil DF, not sure if it would affect King's bounty.
1.39Bil+100mil for being Lunarian could be fine since Oda seems to have capped non-captains under 1.5Bil.
It might be open to discussion when we see Zoro, Rayleigh, Beckman break that 1.5Bil barrier.

They do? :wonderland:
Somehow I missed that part.
I think they do, it's a supposition on my part but I doubt they don't know it. Not the random member but the higher rank surely do.
Not even their own crew members are sure about it. And if they all know it, then there is no point in King hiding his face.
The trusted members know his real identity.
To me the WG would be stupid to not know he isn't a lunarian when one escaped with Kaido a long time ago, and Kaido since then has a guy in his crew that is extremely strong has wings, fire and hides his face behind a mask.
They most likely can't do shit about it because of Kaido.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think they do, it's a supposition on my part but I doubt they don't know it. Not the random member but the higher rank surely do.

The trusted members know his real identity.
To me the WG would be stupid to not know he isn't a lunarian when one escaped with Kaido a long time ago, and Kaido since then has a guy in his crew that is extremely strong has wings, fire and hides his face behind a mask.
They most likely can't do shit about it because of Kaido.
I do agree that only a selected few know it but I don't think it's so common that it was factored into his bounty.