Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, that fool Gekishin is not killing Riboku.

Duky Hyou is another story though, that man was a beast.

Stop hating.... Embrace the greatness of Riboku sama.
It's hard to defeat one Great General, going up against 2 great Generals should be hard for anyone. This is the reason why I think Riboku doesn't lose often. Most of the times he is fighting Generals who can't match his strategy and tactics. When it happens that someone can more or less match his tactics Houken is always there to tip the balance. Take this arc, Riboku and Houken armies are perfectly balanced then Houken showed up out of nowhere.

It's hard to defeat one Great General, going up against 2 great Generals should be hard for anyone. This is the reason why I think Riboku doesn't lose often. Most of the times he is fighting Generals who can't match his strategy and tactics. When it happens that someone can more or less match his tactics Houken is always there to tip the balance. Take this arc, Riboku and Houken armies are perfectly balanced then Houken showed up out of nowhere.
I dont consider Houken as a general. Does he have any army under his command?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Riboku is the strongest GreatHeaven in History, and when his competition is Renpa and Rinshoujou, that’s a crazy impressive status lol.

Even without Houken, Riboku’s army is currently matching Ousen’s army equally, and Ousen was considered to be GG Level 20 years ago before he was at his current skill/experience level.

Don’t hate on Riboku lol.

Riboku is the strongest GreatHeaven in History, and when his competition is Renpa and Rinshoujou, that’s a crazy impressive status lol.

Even without Houken, Riboku’s army is currently matching Ousen’s army equally, and Ousen was considered to be GG Level 20 years ago before he was at his current skill/experience level.

Don’t hate on Riboku lol.
Not hating. I actually admitted Riboku is indeed great. But when you add his greatness plus Houken no general can realistically defeat. Which is why I brought up the current arc as an example. Ousen is matching him perfectly but the presence of Houken would probably tilt the battle in Riboku's favor.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not hating. I actually admitted Riboku is indeed great. But when you add his greatness plus Houken no general can realistically defeat. Which is why I brought up the current arc as an example. Ousen is matching him perfectly but the presence of Houken would probably tilt the battle in Riboku's favor.
No GG is GG Level solely because of their own ability, being a GG is about the talent that you have serving under you as much as it is about your own talent. Many GGs had subordinates who they considered equals or in some cases would arguably go on to surpass them,

Ouki has Tou
Kou Shou has Shouheikun
Renpa had the Heavenly Kings (Genpo Who was smart enough to be the head of the entire Zhao army and Kyou En who had fought against 4 GGs and Renpa himself )

In Kingdom, having monstrous subordinates goes to hype the ability of the boss himself. Riboku manipulating Houken to his will is really just hype for Riboku lmfao

No GG is GG Level solely because of their own ability, being a GG is about the talent that you have serving under you as much as it is about your own talent. Many GGs had subordinates who they considered equals or in some cases would arguably go on to surpass them,

Ouki has Tou
Kou Shou has Shouheikun
Renpa had the Heavenly Kings (Genpo Who was smart enough to be the head of the entire Zhao army and Kyou En who had fought against 4 GGs and Renpa himself )

In Kingdom, having monstrous subordinates goes to hype the ability of the boss himself. Riboku manipulating Houken to his will is really just hype for Riboku lmfao
Nah, it's more like insurance that guarantees him he no one can defeat him. Though this arc things won't go smoothly for him since Shin will basically remove Houken from the equation. Let's see how he fairs without Houken to guard his neck.

H

Homelander

Excellent chapter i read back past volume.

I think tackling ribokus army is not easy as ousen expected with houken entering into arena . Things will make far worse.

Really interested what happened 20 years ago when they first met. Does houken owes a favor to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.