Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houken's death is looking pretty clear with this big death flag. But what you said is true, shin by any chance is not ready to fight him right now and i doubt even if the tag team of Shin x KK could affect Houken that much.

Even after the injury caused by grea Kozen sama, Houken would still be in his best shape. His prime.

I think Houken's death would be huge setback for Zhao but they got few big beasts left and new ones as well like Shibhasou or KouChou. Riboku is definitely not going to die here, so he can lead another charge at Qin in future.
Yeah, it does look as if Hara is moving towards the end of Houken’s story. Still, Houken has always been one of the most unpredictable characters in the series. Lol.

I doubt Houken will die this arc but I wouldn’t be surprised if he does. Lol.

Right now, the most interesting question is, how is Dansa planning to hold back Bananji of all people?:suresure:

I would assume Dansa has some kind of plan up his sleeve to hold off Bananji. The Gyoko Hou have yet to make a move so perhaps he plans for them to get involved (e.g. Pincer Move).

The Bananji Army itself was described as “crippled” after Ouhon’s pincer move and was cobbled even further after Chougaryuu’s demise.

So Bananji likely only has the remnants of his own army as well as the Gakuei Army remnants since the latter was acting as reserves for the former.

I am unsure if there is even anyone left from the CGR and Gyou’un armies that retreated with Bananji or if they just got slain/deserted. With the Gyoko Hou temporarily staying behind for Ouhon to recover, it wouldn’t surprise me if they sent out squads to eliminate any stragglers.

Last edited:
Yeah, it does look as if Hara is moving towards the end of Houken’s story. Still, Houken has always been one of the most unpredictable characters in the series. Lol.

I doubt Houken will die this arc but I wouldn’t be surprised if he does. Lol.
True. I wanted to see an amazing clash of shin and houken, where both would be in perfect conditions but don't think its going to happen now.
Right now, the most interesting question is, how is Dansa planning to hold back Bananji of all people?:suresure:

I would assume Dansa has some kind of plan up his sleeve to hold off Bananji. The Gyoko Hou have yet to make a move so perhaps he plans for them to get involved (e.g. Pincer Move).
That's the most tricky question right now. Lol.

Dansa has just showed his leadership skills till now and we don't know how good he is as fighter. Assuming his character, we can't expect anything good from him.

He might be just planning about holding Banaji's army for a while and wait for GyouUn or Akakin to handle Banaji himself or he's definitely going to die.
I am unsure if there is even anyone left from the CGR and Gyou’un armies that retreated with Bananji or if they just got slain/deserted. With the Gyoko Hou temporarily staying behind for Ouhon to recover, it wouldn’t surprise me if they sent out squads to eliminate any stragglers.
I can think of elites "RaiUns" and ten spears to survive. Rest are unclear. Just wait and we'll see another reserve army like GakuEis. Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
When was he not, the supposed tactical genius Riboku in the end always has to rely on brute force of Houken.
There’s a difference between building a strategy around Houken and being outsmarted,

Riboku baited Ouki into a corner and used Houken to finish the job.

He baited Gekishin into charging his HQ and used Houken to finish the job.

Nobody else in Kingdom history has accomplished such tactical feats.

Baiting an opponent into a death trap =/= getting outsmarted lol. The only two people in China as smart as Riboku right now are Ousen and Shouheikun.

There’s a difference between building a strategy around Houken and being outsmarted,

Baiting an opponent into a death trap =/= getting outsmarted lol. The only two people in China as smart as Riboku right now are Ousen and Shouheikun.
In addition, people easily forget the strongest or 2nd strongest character of the series, Moubu was fighting alongside Ouki. Riboku doesnt get enough credit for his strategy against Ouki.

I think Zhou defeat is very much certain bt yes Riboku will somehow survive.

Bt i think the major reason behind Riboku defeat would be dumbass Zhou ruler.
We will see. I am betting for Riboku.

Nobody else has Houken

Stop hating on the GOAT Riboku!

Ouki had Moubu and Tou. Houken alone is nothing against them.
Both only developed after that, and still not once in a hundred years martial artist.

Moubu was still a fledgling, as Tou called him himself that, and Tou is strong but not Ouki, and definitely not Houken strong.

If you have the strongest dude around and always rely on him in your "strategies", you are not the great tactician the story tries to make you out to be.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't this latest chapter showed Riboku been manipulating Houken based on the answer he was seeking and revenge for Ouki? If yes, shouldn't th3 credit also goes to Riboku for using the pawn properly?
After all Houken is WarGod and is not interested in the affairs n battles of Zhou.
Which is a different attribute altogether, and not something that relates to battle strategy but general cunningness.

Status
Not open for further replies.