Rules Kingdom General Discussion

@Xione @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Mr. Anderson @RayanOO

In the most recent stat-bundle, both Shouheikun and Ousen are listed at 99 Intelligence. This is the same intelligence stat as Hakuki. Thoughts?
I don't really follow such stats but imo Ousen has potential to be as equal to Hakuki or perhaps even surpass him in terms of strategic warfare. But as a whole package I don't think Ousen can surpass Hakuki as a GG. What Hakuki did to Zhao soldiers after his victory, I can;t see Ousen mirroring something even remotely as such.
Don't have much feat of SHK to compare him to Hakuki yet but I guess time will tell.

In the most recent stat-bundle, both Shouheikun and Ousen are listed at 99 Intelligence. This is the same intelligence stat as Hakuki. Thoughts?
Both are Goated af for this. I didn't expect Ousen to have 100 because he's less hyped that Riboku tho I stand by Ousen > Riboku. I think Riboku is probably a better general when it comes to 'in battle tactics' whereas Ousen is better than it comes 'grand strategies' like the Locust and the Trojan horse one. Though, Ousen still beat Riboku fairly, and in battle, so I dunno. :myman:

SHK's potential as an active general is so high, lol. But his current position is even more important for now. He's an amazing back up option tho.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Ousen deviced a new strategy to conquer Gyou in some minutes/hours when it took SHK and others a long time to figure one out. :steef:

That said, the other one would probably have been a safer bet most probably. Though Ousen was still confident about it considering he doesn't fight wars he can't win.

I dont know if you guys had this discussion or not since i was away. But talking about stats, Yo Tan Wa has the max stats now. She ties along with Legend Ren Pa and Military God Gakuki.

I am not going to get into arguments how consistent these are but atleast we know Hara opinion, he considers YTW one of the most well rounded Generals in Kingdom.

She's stronger than characters like Ousen, Riboku.. Intelligent than characters like Moubu, Tou. More experienced than Ousen n Kanki.
Then add her mountain warriors that constitute the strongest Army, and with her leadership charisma she would be unstoppable. :myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Eh, you know that I don't think much of the stat system. :yearight:
How do you feel about the idea of Ousen and Shouheikun being intellectual equals? And of Shouheikun and Ousen being on par with Hakuki? Agree/Disagree?

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Ousen deviced a new strategy to conquer Gyou in some minutes/hours when it took SHK and others a long time to figure one out. :steef:
I think this shows the difference between Ousen’s warfare knowledge and Shouheikun’s.

I’ve always said about Shouheikun (since Gyou), that he is a master of traditional strategy and tactics, and his formations are straight up lethal and among the strongest we’ve ever seen.

But if Shouheikun has one weakness, it’s probably the fact that his knowledge of warfare is heavily traditional and he doesn’t seem to have created his own unique tactics like Riboku/Ousen/Kanki have. Ousen coming up with the locust strategy speaks to how important original/unorthodox tactical knowledge of warfare is as opposed to just having knowledge of traditional strategy.

I think Shouheikun’s knowledge is so high that conquering Gyou through traditional strategy was probably impossible, but Ousen showing us his big ass brain by utilizing something un-traditional on the fly.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Not surprised for Ousen. I'm still before the Zhao Invasion arc but all the hype claims he got in the manga only solidify his stats in this aspect.

Shouheikun? Well, I'm not surprised here as well lol. He is like the main strategist of the Qin. Tons of people learned under him including new generations and shit.

I think Shouheikun is who Ousen wanted to be but he couldn't manage to pull thru in one of the aspects of the war.

+

When it comes to Ousen. He learned directly from Hakuki didn't he? So him having 99 intelligence after Hakuki's teachings is like the least unexpected thing to me lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I dont know if you guys had this discussion or not since i was away. But talking about stats, Yo Tan Wa has the max stats now. She ties along with Legend Ren Pa and Military God Gakuki.

I am not going to get into arguments how consistent these are but atleast we know Hara opinion, he considers YTW one of the most well rounded Generals in Kingdom.

She's stronger than characters like Ousen, Riboku.. Intelligent than characters like Moubu, Tou. More experienced than Ousen n Kanki.
Then add her mountain warriors that constitute the strongest Army, and with her leadership charisma she would be unstoppable. :myman:
“Yo Tan Wa is King of Kings”-Somebody who I can’t remember lol.

I’m not sure if she’s more experienced than Ousen. Ousen was a Qin 6 level commander during the days of King Sho. But Yo Tan Wa is up there, one of the strongest GGs ever for sure.

How do you feel about the idea of Ousen and Shouheikun being intellectual equals? And of Shouheikun and Ousen being on par with Hakuki? Agree/Disagree?
Considering how Ousen is paralleled with Hakuki, I see no problem with Ousen being equal to Hakuki.

As for Shouheikan being on par with Ousen... Hmm, well Hara has been hyping up Shouheikan for a long time but for now, Ousen appears to be the more creative of the two when it comes to campaign strategy. Perhaps they could be equal in terms of pure battlefield tactics? Lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Considering how Ousen is paralleled with Hakuki, I see no problem with Ousen being equal to Hakuki.

As for Shouheikan being on par with Ousen... Hmm, well Hara has been hyping up Shouheikan for a long time but for now, Ousen appears to be the more creative of the two when it comes to campaign strategy. Perhaps they could be equal in terms of pure battlefield tactics? Lol.
Still pre Zhao Invasion so I don't know how accurate my claims might be. But I think that the deal with Shouheikun is that he is sort of rusty because he only sits in the castle and does not go out anymore without some exceptions. If he was as campaign active as Ousen and etc. There would not be any problem with him having 99 or even 100 in intelligence in my opinion.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I know that YTW is really strong and her overall stats are the highest but I can’t see her at Renpa, Ouki, Riboku and Gakuki level.

YTW is one of the very few character with a 100 in a stat so it means that Hara really considers her strength and abilities. And yeah the story showed us that YTX charisma and morale boost is insane. Badass like Danto are ready to happily die for her anytime.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

I'm kind of surprised that they're revealing Shouheikun's true intelligence, I thought they'd hide it like they did with his strength stat.

Hakuki's tactics seem to be completely different from Shouheikun's, but like others said, Shouheikun's likely slightly rusty.

“Yo Tan Wa is King of Kings”-Somebody who I can’t remember lol.

I’m not sure if she’s more experienced than Ousen. Ousen was a Qin 6 level commander during the days of King Sho. But Yo Tan Wa is up there, one of the strongest GGs ever for sure.
As per stats yes she is. Both Yo Tan Wa and Tou have S experience.

I am guessing Ousen wasn't trusted with big compaigns before. Hence he was working under Mou Gou.
There's a reason he was not well known before. He hadn't many opportunities because of his big ambitions.

I know that YTW is really strong and her overall stats are the highest but I can’t see her at Renpa, Ouki, Riboku and Gakuki level.

YTW is one of the very few character with a 100 in a stat so it means that Hara really considers her strength and abilities. And yeah the story showed us that YTX charisma and morale boost is insane. Badass like Danto are ready to happily die for her anytime.
:whitepress:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But I think that the deal with Shouheikun is that he is sort of rusty because he only sits in the castle and does not go out anymore without some exceptions.
Shouheikun's likely slightly rusty.
In terms of intelligence? Nah, Shouheikun is Qin’s chief strategist, meaning he is constantly studying warfare, playing war games, training students, etc. Shouheikun’s military IQ is probably at its absolute peak right now. Especially since Shouheikun previously had a 98 in IQ, now a 99. Hara wants us to recognize that his IQ is growing (though of course Kingdom stats are still all around bullshit lol).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In terms of intelligence? Nah, Shouheikun is Qin’s chief strategist, meaning he is constantly studying warfare, playing war games, training students, etc. Shouheikun’s military IQ is probably at its absolute peak right now. Especially since Shouheikun previously had a 98 in IQ, now a 99. Hara wants us to recognize that his IQ is growing (though of course Kingdom stats are still all around bullshit lol).
Well, I agree but you need to understand what I mean by rustiness.

Witnessing shit urself especially for a strategist is more valuable than roundtable brainstorming.

I mean that he would even peak higher if he was taking a role similar to Riboku during the war although I understand why he stays in the castle and operates from there.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
As per stats yes she is. Both Yo Tan Wa and Tou have S experience.

I am guessing Ousen wasn't trusted with big compaigns before. Hence he was working under Mou Gou.
There's a reason he was not well known before. He hadn't many opportunities because of his big ambitions.
Hmm, Tou fought against the Zhao 3, presumably Wei Seven, learned warfare under Ouki…I’m not sure Yo Tan Wa could’ve found similar experience in the mountain realms from what we’ve seen..certainly none of the tribes she conquered are remotely comparable to the caliber of opponents that Tou was up against.

Hence another problem with Kingdom stats lol. Not trying to downplay Yo Tan Wa, I just don’t see her experience on par with Tou. Talent maybe but not experience.

Witnessing shit urself especially for a strategist is more valuable than roundtable brainstorming.
Well, I think there’s a detail about Shouheikun that you haven’t read yet that may change your mind, but for a strategist/tactician, round table brainstorming is some of the best ways to hone your skills. And Shouheikun probably has a huge career of personal battlefield experience from what we know of his past but we won’t go there yet lel.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hmm, Tou fought against the Zhao 3, presumably Wei Seven, learned warfare under Ouki…I’m not sure Yo Tan Wa could’ve found similar experience in the mountain realms from what we’ve seen..certainly none of the tribes she conquered are remotely comparable to the caliber of opponents that Tou was up against.

Hence another problem with Kingdom stats lol. Not trying to downplay Yo Tan Wa, I just don’t see her experience on par with Tou. Talent maybe but not experience.
Yotanwa's been fighting enemies ever since she was a kid tbf, iirc she defeated Young Baijo as a child.

Experience stats in general are weird, Gokei had a B while the other Fire Dragons(who spent over a decade in jail!) had S's.

Well, I think there’s a detail about Shouheikun that you haven’t read yet that may change your mind, but for a strategist/tactician, round table brainstorming is some of the best ways to hone your skills. And Shouheikun probably has a ton of personal battlefield experience from what we know of his past but we won’t go there yet lel.
Definitely, even Shoubunkun fought in the past.