Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yotanwa's been fighting enemies ever since she was a kid tbf, iirc she defeated Young Baijo as a child.
Tou has been around at least two decades, likely longer as he was already a General under Ouki during King Sho’s era. So they’ve probably been around and fighting for similar time periods while Tou has fought against the strongest commanders ever.

Experience stats in general are weird, Gokei had a B while the other Fire Dragons(who spent over a decade in jail!) had S's.
Case and point lol. The other Fire Dragons should’ve had A’s and B’s while Gokei had an S, but the stats are just so flawed lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Tou has been around at least two decades, likely longer as he was already a General under Ouki during King Sho’s era. So they’ve probably been around and fighting for similar time periods while Tou has fought against the strongest commanders ever.
This is kind of off topic, but do you remember if Tou showed up in any of the Kyou flashbacks? I know Tou was present when Ouki fought Rinshoujou in the past, but I'm not sure if Tou and Kyou ever served in the Ouki army together.

Case and point lol. The other Fire Dragons should’ve had A’s and B’s while Gokei had an S, but the stats are just so flawed lol.
Earl Shi def would have had an A, iirc he's been fighting ever since he was 15. We also know that Reiou fought with Ouki, Kyou and Tou in the past too, and Gaimou fought against Ouki and Renpa's armies in the past(not against Ouki and Renpa directly tho).

Hmm, Tou fought against the Zhao 3, presumably Wei Seven, learned warfare under Ouki…I’m not sure Yo Tan Wa could’ve found similar experience in the mountain realms from what we’ve seen..certainly none of the tribes she conquered are remotely comparable to the caliber of opponents that Tou was up against.

Hence another problem with Kingdom stats lol. Not trying to downplay Yo Tan Wa, I just don’t see her experience on par with Tou. Talent maybe but not experience.
I thought it was Yo Tan Wa experience in comparison to Ousen.

As for Tou he also has peaked Experience, it is not clear who has more or how much, just they have more than Ousen n Kanki which adds up.

Further experience is about fighting, not necessarily who. Shin experience of sword duels with Hyo from past helped him overcome the Strongest in Kingdom Dumpling sama won't you agree? :absojustice:

Now back to YTW she's been leading her clan since young age. She united all the mountain tribes North of Qin by winning countless battles, that now adds up to a Kingdom. We have not been given a proper number regarding the number of battles but yeah she's ton of experience fighting at frontlines.

This is kind of off topic, but do you remember if Tou showed up in any of the Kyou flashbacks? I know Tou was present when Ouki fought Rinshoujou in the past, but I'm not sure if Tou and Kyou ever served in the Ouki army together.
Nah, from what I recall, Tou was not present in the Kyou x Ouki flashbacks. It seems he joined Ouki after Kyou's demise but before Rinshoujou's death.
Earl Shi def would have had an A, iirc he's been fighting ever since he was 15. We also know that Reiou fought with Ouki, Kyou and Tou in the past too, and Gaimou fought against Ouki and Renpa's armies in the past(not against Ouki and Renpa directly tho).
I ain't even against the other Fire Dragons having an S in Experience, I am just dead against Gokei having a B.

Feckin Kaine and Heki have B rank Experience for crying out loud. :kriwhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nah, from what I recall, Tou was not present in the Kyou x Ouki flashbacks. It seems he joined Ouki after Kyou's demise but before Rinshoujou's death.
Tou did at least know who Kyou was, he said that Kyou preferred to avoid Ranbihaku iirc. Maybe Tou was a hidden talent discovered by Ouki? I want a Tou flashback.

@Xione @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Mr. Anderson @RayanOO

In the most recent stat-bundle, both Shouheikun and Ousen are listed at 99 Intelligence. This is the same intelligence stat as Hakuki. Thoughts?
Now that you have brought the matter, it's really intriguing that Hakuki's leadership is lower than even Gyou'un when he was basically the commanding general of the 6GG, but the more i look at these guidebook statistics, the more they seem like a rushed A>B>Cs. Like literally, Hara throws them into a random number generator, and posts the results à la RNG Steven style lol.

Does these numbers include the speciality of every character and their army? Ousen is known for terrain manipulation, able to exploit a Wei Di and can easily construct mountain fortress, but how much does that correspond with intelligence and battlefield experience or even the talent of his vassals? Would anyone with equal/higher intelligence than Sanyou Ousen (97) like Shunshinkun (98) be able to do the same thing? Or does the total "intelligence" number includes other fields not necessarily related to battlefield?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I thought it was Yo Tan Wa experience in comparison to Ousen.
Well you mentioned that Tou and Yo Tan Wa had the same experience stat.

Further experience is about fighting, not necessarily who. Shin experience of sword duels with Hyo from past helped him overcome the Strongest in Kingdom Dumpling sama won't you agree? :absojustice:
Take it back.

Now back to YTW she's been leading her clan since young age. She united all the mountain tribes North of Qin by winning countless battles, that now adds up to a Kingdom. We have not been given a proper number regarding the number of battles but yeah she's ton of experience fighting at frontlines.
Nah but I’m not denying Yo Tan Wa’s experience, I just don’t see Rinshoujou level commanders lying in the mountains of Qin lol. We know Tou has at least fought against Rinshoujou who was Renpa’s equal.

But if Tou really was only with Ouki after his previous batch of commanders as others are speculating, it’s possible that they have the same experience stat because Yo Tan Wa has been fighting on battlefields for longer than Tou has.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Now that you have brought the matter, it's really intriguing that Hakuki's leadership is lower than even Gyou'un when he was basically the commanding general of the 6GG, but the more i look at these guidebook statistics, the more they seem like a rushed A>B>Cs. Like literally, Hara throws them into a random number generator, and posts the results à la RNG Steven style lol.
That is interesting ngl, Koshou might have a higher leadership stat than Hakuki too.

Does these numbers include the speciality of every character and their army? Ousen is known for terrain manipulation, able to exploit a Wei Di and can easily construct mountain fortress, but how much does that correspond with intelligence and battlefield experience or even the talent of his vassals? Would anyone with equal/higher intelligence than Sanyou Ousen (97) like Shunshinkun (98) be able to do the same thing? Or does the total "intelligence" number includes other fields not necessarily related to battlefield?
Does Shunshunkun even have any military experience?

Now that I think about, Ouken's capable of leading another Coalition army, so he should have a high leadership stat too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Does Shunshunkun even have any military experience?
Do you guys remember how Man’U and the Juukou gang were rebelling against Chu, until they realized they had been butchering the people from their own states? And this was what ultimately broke them in?

I 10000% believe that Shunshinkun did this on purpose. He knew this would break them in and so he made them fight the people they were trying to protect. And I don’t think the Juukou gang were the only guys Shunshinkun did this to.

But nah as far as we know, Shunshinkun had no battlefield experience.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Keisha on the other hand is also a purely instinctual type general but her intelligence is 91, lol.
Keisha is a dude sadly lmao.

I've been confused about it for quite some time now tbh. Duke Hyou was said to be one if not the best instinctual type general and he has an intelligence of 75.
Duke Hyou has feats against two of the most intelligent generals in the series(Riboku and Gokei), him only having 75 is pure BS. Gyou'un(another instinctual general) did have an intelligence stat of 88, I'd say he deserves one somewhere in the early 90s range personally.
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys remember how Man’U and the Juukou gang were rebelling against Chu, until they realized they had been butchering the people from their own states? And this was what ultimately broke them in?

I 10000% believe that Shunshinkun did this on purpose. He knew this would break them in and so he made them fight the people they were trying to protect. And I don’t think the Juukou gang were the only guys Shunshinkun did this to.

But nah as far as we know, Shunshinkun had no battlefield experience.
I've heard people speculate that Kouen or another Chu general was the one who tricked the Juuko gang into doing that, but Shunshinkun makes way more sense.

What's your thoughts on Gyou'un and CHG's stats btw?