Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hmm, Tou fought against the Zhao 3, presumably Wei Seven, learned warfare under Ouki…I’m not sure Yo Tan Wa could’ve found similar experience in the mountain realms from what we’ve seen..certainly none of the tribes she conquered are remotely comparable to the caliber of opponents that Tou was up against.

Hence another problem with Kingdom stats lol. Not trying to downplay Yo Tan Wa, I just don’t see her experience on par with Tou. Talent maybe but not experience.

Well, I think there’s a detail about Shouheikun that you haven’t read yet that may change your mind, but for a strategist/tactician, round table brainstorming is some of the best ways to hone your skills. And Shouheikun probably has a huge career of personal battlefield experience from what we know of his past but we won’t go there yet lel.
Hmm if that's the case then cool.

I just imagined that ofc brainstorming around the table is important too but having the first look on the battlefield gives you more options.

You know around the table you just have a cardboard map with "what we know lays there". What if enemy build some towers, tunnels there and etc right.

Being at the battlefield you can adjust the battle more to your roundtable thoughts.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea @Xione i found it!!!!

From the Kingdom Wiki:

“ What's remarkable is her physical strength as demonstrated when Ka Rin broke [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Ro Kin[/COLOR]'s neck with a single kick, killing him instantly. Her built and stats reveal that she is a formidable warrior and, as she claims, her strength is on par with that of Great General Kan Mei, the Giant of Chu.”

https://kingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Ka_Rin

So I guess I still couldn’t find the manga panel, but I at least found where I got the idea from lol. Somewhere in this manga, there is a panel of Karin claiming to be as strong as Kanmei. Lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea @Xione i found it!!!!

From the Kingdom Wiki:

“ What's remarkable is her physical strength as demonstrated when Ka Rin broke [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Ro Kin[/COLOR]'s neck with a single kick, killing him instantly. Her built and stats reveal that she is a formidable warrior and, as she claims, her strength is on par with that of Great General Kan Mei, the Giant of Chu.”

https://kingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Ka_Rin

So I guess I still couldn’t find the manga panel, but I at least found where I got the idea from lol. Somewhere in this manga, there is a panel of Karin claiming to be as strong as Kanmei. Lol
Judging her intelligence, I'd say that it is good that Moubu fought Kanmei and not her.

She wouldn't go ape for ape with Moubu despite being equal.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Is she just talking about just strength though? Because her stats say it's 94, lol. And Kanmei was well over 94. Probably 98-99.
She’s not as strong as Kanmei I don’t think lol. Just imagine her having the IQ that she does while also being a Kanmei level warrior. Like damn, she truly would’ve been an undiscovered gem within Chu. But it’s possible I guess.

I wonder how strong Kou En will be if Karin’s claims are accurate.

Judging her intelligence, I'd say that it is good that Moubu fought Kanmei and not her.

She wouldn't go ape for ape with Moubu despite being equal.
She would’ve had her little brother spear Moubu from behind and kill him. I imagine her little brother is probably one of the best spearmen in China as well.

Like damn, she truly would’ve been an undiscovered gem within Chu.
Yeah, that's true. No one has more undiscovered/hidden gems than Qin tho. Like, the state literally surprised the entire China with uncovering 4 of its 5 current GGs, except Moubu. Wait, wasn't Moubu too said to be pretty unpopular throughout China, wasn't he? Guess Qin really sabotaged all the other states who were expecting fucking Mougou, lol.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah, that's true. No one has more undiscovered/hidden gems than Qin tho. Like, the state literally surprised the entire China with uncovering 4 of its 5 current GGs, except Moubu. Wait, wasn't Moubu too said to be pretty unpopular throughout China, wasn't he? Guess Qin really sabotaged all the other states who were expecting fucking Mougou, lol.
I feel like after the Coalition War, the rest of China should well know how dangerous the Qin war machine is lol. Qin legit curb stomped the Coalition Army in retrospect, and the other states sent some of the strongest commanders in China to face them lol. I don’t think China underestimates the current Qin commanders, I just think they still fear the old Qin commanders more but that should change very soon.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
These are the only mentions of Kouen in the manga iirc.

From what we can interpret from this:

Kouen was a Great General during the same era of the Six Great Generals of Qin and Zhao 3 Heavens, and Kouen was considered to be strong enough to defeat one of them.

Renpa appears to respect Kouen as a general.

Somebody who hates warfare(Rien) quoted Kouen. I think this shows that Kouen is a very observant man, and is most likely respected by non military figures too.

Karin also calls Kouen "General Kouen", iirc that's the most respect she's shown anybody in the entire series. Wouldn't be surprised if Karin served under Kouen in the past.

I have a small theory about Kouen. We know that Kouyoku(his chinese name is Xiang Yi even tho he's fictional) and Kouen(Xiang Yan) are probably related. Some think that they may be father and son, but I think they're distant relatives, and Kouen is actually a member of the branch family while Kouyoku's a member of the main family. Kouyoku also owns the legendary Bakuya Sword, which I believe is a family weapon. Kouen being a member of a branch family could mean that he'd be a parallel of Ouki.

Kouen is defeated by the Ousen army during the final Chu invasion and commits suicide.

Later, Ousen's grandson and son of Ouhon(I believe his name is Ouri) dies at the hands of the legendary Xiang Yu, grandson of Kouen. Ironic.

I think Xiang Yu's translated name is Kou U, but I wouldn't know.

:milaugh:

This is def foreshadowing for
Ouhon drowning the capital of Wei.

I 100% believe we're going to get at least 1-3 major Kingdom arcs post unification, for a couple of main reasons 1.
Hara expressed a desire to go pass unification in an interview, infact, he thinks it will end with Emperor Gaozu of the Han Dynasty taking the throne.

Gaozu and Xiang Yu famously fought a war that ended in Gaozu becoming victorious and establishing the Han Dynasty that lasted 400 years.

The introduction of Choukou, aka Zhaogao, the man responsible for ruining the Qin dynasty, and the deaths of Mouten and Mouki(and Sei's oldest son). He showed up in the State of Ai arc as the Chancellor of the State of Ai arc, a position he did not have in history(it's literally decades ahead of his first recorded appearance).

Hara definitely has big plans for Choukou. Most importantly, most of the events that Choukou caused happened after the death of Ei Sei.