Rules Kingdom General Discussion

I look forward for the prime version of Ouhon. Very balanced guy, excellent brain and a beast of a fighter. He'll be the one to look the most similar to Ouki (but even better), glaive aside.
Yeah that's how I see with Ouhon, similarly build as Ouki with martial skill and some strategy to back it up, however he will still follow his current style high risk high reward, while Shin a mix of Ouki and Duke Hyou.

Mouten straightforward brain and leadership.

I think that Gokei sometimes gets underrated or not talked about enough. I would have loved to see more of him.

- Member of the Wei fire dragons, who ravaged the plains of China together with the Zhao Three Great Heavens and the Qin 6. Amongst his group, he was the one who actually continued to do so for years and years.

- Ouki praised him to the high heavens.

- He obliterated a shit ton of Qin soldiers in a very short period of time.

- When Hyou finally reached him (wanting to take his head) he had already thought of 50 retreating strategies and he could have certainly made the adept choice there (instead of the BS "invaders" thing and the fight with Hyou).

The duke was in a very bad spot there.

- Heck, even after the BS Gomei death, the other general could have rallied up the 50,000 Wei soldiers around the Duke Hyou ones, had he not been intimated by Ouki.

- The important roles played by the unknown Shin, Kyoukai and that sector. And the presence of Ouki himself.

Gokei was a freaking monstrous general, one of the very best in China.

I think that Gokei sometimes gets underrated or not talked about enough. I would have loved to see more of him.

- Member of the Wei fire dragons, who ravaged the plains of China together with the Zhao Three Great Heavens and the Qin 6. Amongst his group, he was the one who actually continued to do so for years and years.

- When Hyou finally reached him (wanting to take his head) he had already thought of 50 retreating strategies and he could have certainly made the adept choice there (instead of the BS "invaders" thing and the fight with Hyou).

- Heck, even after the BS Gomei death, the other general could have rallied up the 50,000 Wei soldiers around the Duke Hyou ones, had he not been intimated by Ouki.

- The important roles played by the unknown Shin, Kyoukai and that sector. And the presence of Ouki himself.

Finally someone with accurate eye and comprehension skill

You did a wonderful analysis there unlike the others who just look plain at the result you understood how that result happend

It's a pity that Gokei died he would be nice villain like Riboku

Yeah, I have made similar observations in the past regarding Gokei's character flaw and Ouki's presence both being necessary for the Duke to score his win.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/profile-posts/2849/
Ouki praised Gokei to high oblivion.
I would like to point out that it was only because of Ouki’s interference that Qin was able to take that hill, force Gokei to move and allowed Hyou to enact his destructive all out charge.

That it means it took two Great Generals to bring Fire Dragon Gokei down. The only other chadnificant individual that required two GG’s to kill him is the great Ouki sama himself.:cheers:
One funny thing is that although Gokei died, his actions still managed to prevent Duke Hyou from completing the objective of Qin's campaign (capturing territory) thus resulting in the Qin campaign being a failure.