Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Alright @Seth @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Xione @MarineHQ62 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Some thoughts on Kochou. I have seen people downplay him enormously in an unfair manner given his loss against Kanki, but I still believe Kochou is quite a strong commander and he is actually quite close to Qin 6/Zhao 3 level.

Firstly on Kochou, something people don’t talk enough about, Kochou singlehandedly held a defensive line against Ousen, Kanki, and Yotanwa all by himself for a year straight before they were promoted to Qin 6. The fact that they could only gain ground after they were promoted to Qin 6 imo shows that Kochou is close to Qin 6 level but falls just a bit short. This was after Kochou was named the head of the entire Zhao military.

For reference, a character who was also said to be capable of leading the entire Zhao military was Genpou (Genpou and Kochou even have identical IQ stats at 96), but Kochou also massively dwarfs Genpou as a warrior and has a higher leadership stat than him as well. This would put Kochou definitively above one of the Heavenly Kings as a commander, and the Heavenly Kings are all Great General level commanders in certain aspects and are definitively above commanders like Akou (at least in hype).

I think the best place to put Kochou is Ordo level or perhaps even slightly above (Zhao > Yan), which would make Kochou above commanders like Mougou and Chou Tou but beneath ones like Kanki and Ousen.

I have seen people online say Kochou is Akou level as a commander, and…no. That’s ridiculous downplay to me lol. Akou is strong but Kochou’s portrayal is a world away from him.
The problem with Kochou is that his might is left ambiguous for the readers + the matchup he got really doesn't help in portraying him above/below someone.

Nope this fight should have happened later
Full of PIS
Narratively wise it was cool but from realistic standpoint he should at least beat him with some General.

I don't like Shin's design. He still looks like a slave child when he is not wearing armor and **** is on his way to 30.

The problem with Kochou is that his might is left ambiguous for the readers + the matchup he got really doesn't help in portraying him above/below someone.

Narratively wise it was cool but from realistic standpoint he should at least beat him with some General.

I don't like Shin's design. He still looks like a slave child when he is not wearing armor and **** is on his way to 30.
I don't found it cool because it wasn't realistic
For me Shin won only because of friendship power
If it was just surviving to one blow the fight would have been great

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't found it cool because it wasn't realistic
For me Shin won only because of friendship power
If it was just surviving to one blow the fight would have been great
We can't be too mad for this. A lot of Shin's fights have this "I fought for the people who can't anymore" or shit like that.

But yeah overall realistically wise it was ass. But narratively it was cool. + I was tired of that bitch Houken tbh. That **** lost to Ouki twice and was saved by the plot so Shin can have Main boss to look up to.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
His portrayal tells us enough, the Zhao would not make people like Bananji or Shunsuiju the heads of the entire military. They simply wouldn’t, it takes a special kind of commander who can lead a states military and I don’t think it’s fair to put Kochou beneath Generals like these when he has that portrayal.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
His portrayal tells us enough, the Zhao would not make people like Bananji or Shunsuiju the heads of the entire military. They simply wouldn’t, it takes a special kind of commander who can lead a states military and I don’t think it’s fair to put Kochou beneath Generals like these when he has that portrayal.
I don't downplay him but I know he was underutilized and didn't live up to the hype but it's fault on Hara's part.

best reading ever
Post automatically merged:

I'm reading chapter 673

interesting how all Kingdom mentioned the name of HakuKi
saying the new great 6 are not as impressive since they no longer have Hakuki
clearly proven once more the most fearsome general of last era Haku Ki
the man who all china rightfully feared
Hakuki hype chapter for real lol.

"Hakuki and those other demons won't come back to life"
"Even when Hakuki was alive Han never wavered"
"Fret not, it's not Hakuki and the rest"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It’s a great feat for Kochou but it was Riboku who planned and designed a plan to hold off Qin for a long time. But Kochou was good enough to carry out the plan
Riboku designed the means through which the Zhao continued to funnel more soldiers to the front line (the two cities), but it was Kochou making the front line tactical decisions against Ousen, Kanki, and Yotanwa.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Riboku designed the means through which the Zhao continued to funnel more soldiers to the front line (the two cities), but it was Kochou making the front line tactical decisions against Ousen, Kanki, and Yotanwa.
Yeah Kochou is great and I agree with you he is often underestimated due to his defeat against Kanki.

The guy is a real GG.

Yeah Kochou made all those little tactical actions to keep Qin at bay.

But I don’t think without Riboku plan he could have hold them that long

Mougou talent for young gens was awesome but to lead a battle I pick Kochou all day

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah Kochou is great and I agree with you he is often underestimated due to his defeat against Kanki.

The guy is a real GG.

Yeah Kochou made all those little tactical actions to keep Qin at bay.

But I don’t think without Riboku plan he could have hold them that long

Mougou talent for young gens was awesome but to lead a battle I pick Kochou all day
Even when he’s stripped of all authority, the Godboku is the main factor staving off Zhao’s annihilation lol.

it is me or this arc is not as great as before ...

maybe cause Qin army is too strong even after all damage they took and without Ousen

in first arc
in face of Riboku first time
in face of Renpa
in face of China
in face of Sei mother

Qin was far more under pressure and therefore plot was more amazing
but right now even with Riboku Zhao seems too broken to win

I blame history ...

Sorry but Loseboku is overrated

he's only good to block informations

In a war were both general starts face to face he's trash
And why did Ousen's bitch ass admit himself thay Riboku was the superior tactician out of the two with Ousen's forces changing the tide of battle?

Riboku has checkmated Ousen by killing Makou. Ousen clearly never prepared for this because he hasn't had intel on how capable of a warrior Riboku himself is.

Riboku is just the Goat

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Who do you guys think is the strongest warrior in China currently?

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Seth @MarineHQ62 @Jailer @Da evil Who @Blackbeard etc.
Kouen, Moubu, Man'U, Shibashou and Renpa are my top 5, either Kouen or Moubu has the best chance at being number 1 out of those guys.

I think the best place to put Kochou is Ordo level or perhaps even slightly above (Zhao > Yan), which would make Kochou above commanders like Mougou and Chou Tou but beneath ones like Kanki and Ousen.
Pretty good spot for Kochou, i'd argue that he's decently above Ordo just because his portrayal is much better imo(stalled YTW, Kanki and Ousen while Ordo got outplayed by Ousen in the mountains)

And why did Ousen's bitch ass admit himself thay Riboku was the superior tactician out of the two with Ousen's forces changing the tide of battle?

Riboku has checkmated Ousen by killing Makou. Ousen clearly never prepared for this because he hasn't had intel on how capable of a warrior Riboku himself is.

Riboku is just the Goat
why you have to call Ousen a bitch to prove your point

p.s
Ousen will surpass Riboku nonetheless. Zhao is not even his main war.

historical p.s
Ousen defeated Zhao
Ousen defeated Yan
Ousen defeated Chu
CLEARLY he is the real GOAT

why you have to call Ousen a bitch to prove your point

p.s
Ousen will surpass Riboku nonetheless. Zhao is not even his main war.
I got emotional because he attacked Riboku:amazing:

But Ousen is obviously Top 3. Well we gotta wait and see how that war will play out and then there's the potential Ousen becoming a villain plot.

Hara also completely changed Riboku's fate

Who do you guys think is the strongest warrior in China currently?

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Seth @MarineHQ62 @Jailer @Da evil Who @Blackbeard etc.
[/quote]

Moubu is the strongest warrior. He claimed that title when he defeated Kanmei; a GG whose record was based largely on martial might and still considered a candidate for #1 in China by SHK himself. Kanmei beat Oukotsu, he was rated 99, he had a battle that was settled in front of all of China, to determine who was the strongest etc. Hara named chapter titles around being the strongest too. Moubu took the throne.

I would actually be amazed if Kouen is as powerful in a duel as Kanmei, never mind Moubu. It makes no real sense for Hara to disrespect Kanmei's character like that, particularly as Kouen and Kanmei were both immensely famous GG's within Chu and China overall. This isn't a Man'U situation where a character is 'hidden'.

With that being said, I am equally as positive that Kouen will be superior to both in an overall sense. He isn't going to be extremely focused on one attribute, but incredible at everything.
Alright @Seth @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Xione @MarineHQ62 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Some thoughts on Kochou. I have seen people downplay him enormously in an unfair manner given his loss against Kanki, but I still believe Kochou is quite a strong commander and he is actually quite close to Qin 6/Zhao 3 level.

Firstly on Kochou, something people don’t talk enough about, Kochou singlehandedly held a defensive line against Ousen, Kanki, and Yotanwa all by himself for a year straight before they were promoted to Qin 6. The fact that they could only gain ground after they were promoted to Qin 6 imo shows that Kochou is close to Qin 6 level but falls just a bit short. This was after Kochou was named the head of the entire Zhao military.

For reference, a character who was also said to be capable of leading the entire Zhao military was Genpou (Genpou and Kochou even have identical IQ stats at 96), but Kochou also massively dwarfs Genpou as a warrior and has a higher leadership stat than him as well. This would put Kochou definitively above one of the Heavenly Kings as a commander, and the Heavenly Kings are all Great General level commanders in certain aspects and are definitively above commanders like Akou (at least in hype).

I have seen people online say Kochou is Akou level as a commander, and…no. That’s ridiculous downplay to me lol. Akou is strong but Kochou’s portrayal is a world away from him.
The comparison to Akou is just disrespect. Not on this planet are they even comparable.

Kochou suffers because he lost with a big advantage, but it was against an extremely unique strategy; one that Ousen himself considered crazy. Kochou also figured out the strategy at a similar speed to Ousen, without the aid of Mouten or the decade of experience of battling alongside him. Sadly, due to plot reasons we only saw Kochou perform macro level strategies - and they were perfectly fine ones at that. We never had the opportunity to see his micro-level tactics because for all purposes, it seemed like he didn't need them. He was winning every single battlefield, ultimately until he didn't. That's unfortunate for him.

His stats are pretty great. They're about the same as Gokei (90-93-96 vs 89-92-97) so there is something to work with. Personally I feel his intelligence is slightly too much there. I'd have gone with stats of 90-93-94.

Either way, Kochou is absolutely legit. Whoever made that Akou comparison either downplays the former, or vastly overrates the latter, as some tended to do a few years ago when we saw some nonsensical comparisons with Tou.