Rules Kingdom General Discussion

yes. the man truly loves Riboku
well ... Zhao is worthless without Riboku so he had to keep him :)

p.s
Ousen is the evil Shanks I will never get :)
Ousen is the actual final boss
He does for sure and so am i. Honestly, Riboku reminds me a lot more of Shanks. He's also always about establish a balance and he avoids needles conflict.

Historically speaking nobody comes close Ousen .

He does for sure and so am i. Honestly, Riboku reminds me a lot more of Shanks. He's also always about establish a balance and he avoids needles conflict.

Historically speaking nobody comes close Ousen .
speaking of which ... I think it's time for me to read one shots about Kingdom ... it's gonna be a painful read ... I already know it
let's see what Hara did with Li Bu there

Alright @Seth @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Xione @MarineHQ62 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Some thoughts on Kochou. I have seen people downplay him enormously in an unfair manner given his loss against Kanki, but I still believe Kochou is quite a strong commander and he is actually quite close to Qin 6/Zhao 3 level.

Firstly on Kochou, something people don’t talk enough about, Kochou singlehandedly held a defensive line against Ousen, Kanki, and Yotanwa all by himself for a year straight before they were promoted to Qin 6. The fact that they could only gain ground after they were promoted to Qin 6 imo shows that Kochou is close to Qin 6 level but falls just a bit short. This was after Kochou was named the head of the entire Zhao military.

For reference, a character who was also said to be capable of leading the entire Zhao military was Genpou (Genpou and Kochou even have identical IQ stats at 96), but Kochou also massively dwarfs Genpou as a warrior and has a higher leadership stat than him as well. This would put Kochou definitively above one of the Heavenly Kings as a commander, and the Heavenly Kings are all Great General level commanders in certain aspects and are definitively above commanders like Akou (at least in hype).

I think the best place to put Kochou is Ordo level or perhaps even slightly above (Zhao > Yan), which would make Kochou above commanders like Mougou and Chou Tou but beneath ones like Kanki and Ousen.

I have seen people online say Kochou is Akou level as a commander, and…no. That’s ridiculous downplay to me lol. Akou is strong but Kochou’s portrayal is a world away from him.

i also considered kosho as big shot as GG at first.
i don't blame his defaet at the hand kanki he was just small fish infront of a whale .

the problem with kosho is his carelss plan or moves
he has 240k then only his guard is 100 cavalry and maybe 200-400 men
also he only have 5k protetcing him and he sent them away

this is the stupidest and ridicalus moves it's only come from low tier generals nah even low tier generals will be afraid to stay in small numbers

you have 240k and your base has only this little number of guards ?!

this is ridiculs

this why kosho is not comapred to 6gg or 3gg at all
not even close to them at all .

And why did Ousen's bitch ass admit himself thay Riboku was the superior tactician out of the two with Ousen's forces changing the tide of battle?

Riboku has checkmated Ousen by killing Makou. Ousen clearly never prepared for this because he hasn't had intel on how capable of a warrior Riboku himself is.

Riboku is just the Goat
In the translation I read Ousen said they were equal as tactician but he won because of youngs talents

Don't forget that it's Ousen who bet on the new gen, he predicted their awakening
And Qin was in a really though situation from the start

Sorry but Riboku isn't that great

Even his first win against Ouki is pure Luck

ousen betting on the trio is the worst thing hara did to ousen character

the who don't enter a battle he can't win
lol

as if ousen knew the plot armor

he didn't even make moves left or right just bet on the plot armor .

the who don't enter a battle he can't win
lol

he didn't even make moves left or right just bet on the plot armor .
I though about it ... if he created a short story arc about Ousen attacking Riboku's reputation in Zhao court using spies
and if Hara was stay loyal to history
that would been a much better ending to Zhao arc
and it's would hype up Ousen as a man with effective plans

i also considered kosho as big shot as GG at first.
i don't blame his defaet at the hand kanki he was just small fish infront of a whale .

the problem with kosho is his carelss plan or moves
he has 240k then only his guard is 100 cavalry and maybe 200-400 men
also he only have 5k protetcing him and he sent them away

this is the stupidest and ridicalus moves it's only come from low tier generals nah even low tier generals will be afraid to stay in small numbers

you have 240k and your base has only this little number of guards ?!

this is ridiculs

this why kosho is not comapred to 6gg or 3gg at all
not even close to them at all .
The problem was those 240.000 soldiers were not only for Kanki but for Ousen too

He put prob 80.000 or so to the rear in emergency case if Ouse would attack

And like Riboku simply overpowered the Qin with the difference in man he prob send 150.000 to Kankis 80.000
To crush them

Kanki did hid his soldiers and used up Ouhons 10k unit for the left

And then Shins 15k unit again to divert more numbers to left to strike

Kouchou never thought of being attacked you are right now afraid of Kanki he wasn't

Everyone thought he was just an idiot

Who do you guys think is the strongest warrior in China currently?

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Seth @MarineHQ62 @Jailer @Da evil Who @Blackbeard etc.
Someone among Kouen's upper echelon commanders, probably Chu's peak of martial arts as well. There's always more than what meets the eye when it comes to Kingdom's PLs as Hara pulled out someone that can knock Moubu down like a baby out of nowhere, and Chu is way too large that a narrative reason like their strongest being occupied with its eastern fronts can explain why he's yet to make a debut.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why? Ouhon tactically and martially defeated one of the Wei Fire Dragons two campaigns ago. Shin has defeated a number of powerful enemy generals in prior campaigns, and Mouten practically read Ousen’s mind when he predicted that Makou would use a wave attack on the left. The young trio have more than proven themselves, why would Ousen doubt with them?

Riboku himself didn’t interfere with his commanders, why would Ousen interfere with his? Micro-managing your commanders is not good or intelligent leadership.

Ousen knew that the young trio have overcame stronger commanders than the ones they were facing in Zhao, he bet on them to do it again. It’s the same thing Tou did in the Coalition War and Chiyoyou. It’s the opposite of bad leadership, Ousen was flexing his gigabrain once again.

Last edited:
The problem was those 240.000 soldiers were not only for Kanki but for Ousen too

He put prob 80.000 or so to the rear in emergency case if Ouse would attack

And like Riboku simply overpowered the Qin with the difference in man he prob send 150.000 to Kankis 80.000
To crush them

Kanki did hid his soldiers and used up Ouhons 10k unit for the left

And then Shins 15k unit again to divert more numbers to left to strike

Kouchou never thought of being attacked you are right now afraid of Kanki he wasn't

Everyone thought he was just an idiot

nah

first we don't know the defense lime numbers but considering they kept 3gg armies it tell youn this not only tactic they have big numbers

also this page tell you everything
that it was 240 vs 80

so his personal army was 150 then 90
it has to be the army that kept kanki side from advancing .
you are just assuming something didn't happen or shown in the manga which he kept numbers behind him
this not true at cuz no hint or proof in manga

this his problem for taking kanki lightly .

this is also mentioned in the tactic kanki used which is tricking the enemy that they won or they have the upper hand .

Post automatically merged:

Why? Ouhon tactically and martially defeated one of the Wei Fire Dragons two campaigns ago. Shin has defeated a number of powerful enemy generals in prior campaigns, and Mouten practically read Ousen’s mind when he predicted that Makou would use a wave attack on the left. The young trio have more than proven themselves, why would Ousen doubt with them?

Riboku himself didn’t interfere with his commanders, why would Ousen interfere with his? Micro-managing your commanders is not good or intelligent leadership.

Ousen knew that the young trio have overcame stronger commanders than the ones they were facing in Zhao, he bet on them to do it again. It’s the same thing Tou did in the Coalition War and Chiyoyou. It’s the opposite of bad leadership, Ousen was flexing his gigabrain once again.

no doubting shin or ohon abilities or even moten.

but it's thanks to them ousen won
not ousen himslef .

ousen did nothing compared to what Riboku did in shokai
ousen only sent shin left then right
and his move with mako Riboku outplayed him.

Riboku first took mako head himself

then ordered gyoun to take ohon down

but what kusen did ?!

he bet on them and stand there like tree 🌳.
oh and he didn't make a leader for left side cuz for what reason ?!

nothing at all shin at the end took it by himslef when ohon defeated.

ousen did nothing for no reason.

this why ousen in gyo arc carry him his feats in plans
how he stormed gyo by citizens or thr food from qi
but shokai battle was his worst part.

Last edited:
nah

first we don't know the defense lime numbers but considering they kept 3gg armies it tell youn this not only tactic they have big numbers

also this page tell you everything
that it was 240 vs 80

so his personal army was 150 then 90
it has to be the army that kept kanki side from advancing .
you are just assuming something didn't happen or shown in the manga which he kept numbers behind him
this not true at cuz no hint or proof in mang
Yeah its more qn assumption because of this

To assume Sudden formation you need more soldiers away from your HQ

The mistakes Kouchou did

He simply trust in difference of numbers before the battle it was
80.000 men with Ouhon vs 90.000 Zhao with Kouchou sending everything towards Kanki was the trap Kanki set up for him

His troops were losing naturally the Zhao were so heated up they chase after them drifting away from the HQ

So he didn't saw it necessary to have many people in the HQ Kanki just build a sneaky troop evaded all scouters and directly hit the HQ

Normally you don't have many people in the HQ 10.000 at most if your army is in size of hundreds of thousand people

Because of Shin diverting more troops and the sudden attack Kqnki did they lost enough Soldiers for Kanki to strike

It was an genius move 👏

Who would ever thought that someone would attack the HQ without being seeing and on losing side with just a few thousand men