Qin still has the bests and their collectives power is higher

To me Chu big Dogs are :
Ka Rin - Man'U - Kou En - Kanmei

Kou En ~ Ousen (Prime) ~ Riboku
Man'U ~< Mou Bou
Kanmei ~ Mou Bou
Ka Rin ~ Kanki

but Qin is over all better ...
My ranking would look like that as well. I'm not sure if i put Man'U above Kanmei though.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I agree and i love how highly you think of the Heavenly Kings lol.

They've surely been monsters. Man i wish they would get a small arc in the future just for fanservice.
The Heavenly Kings are basically great generals lol, among standard generals they have the best hype in the manga. And the only generals that have been compared to them are other extremely hyped Generals like Gyou’Un (directly said to have ability on par with Rinko and Kaishibou by Riboku) and Chou Garyuu (stated to be Heavenly King level directly, I forgot where).

If we take hype statements by Renpa literally, then Genpou himself could’ve lead the whole Zhao military, something only Riboku, Renpa, and Kochou thus far have been capable of lol. And I don’t think Genpou is stronger than the other Heavenly Kings, just making that statement to show how OP these guys are lol.

Rinko vs Shin and Ouhon vs Earl Shi are probably my Top 2
Post automatically merged:

My ranking would look like that as well. I'm not sure if i put Man'U above Kanmei though.
no ... that's why I put a ~< on him ...
I really don't know why Mou Bou fucked up in front of him
maybe Hara wanted to give Mou Bou story more drama?
he should be able to take him out without an extreme fight if you ask me

The Heavenly Kings are basically great generals lol, among standard generals they have the best hype in the manga. And the only generals that have been compared to them are other extremely hyped Generals like Gyou’Un (directly said to have ability on par with Rinko and Kaishibou by Riboku) and Chou Garyuu (stated to be Heavenly King level directly, I forgot where).

If we take hype statements by Renpa literally, then Genpou himself could’ve lead the whole Zhao military, something only Riboku, Renpa, and Kochou thus far have been capable of lol. And I don’t think Genpou is stronger than the other Heavenly Kings, just making that statement to show how OP these guys are lol.
and yet you down play Geki Shin ...

After all, it's said that if he had chosen to remain in Zhao instead of defecting to Yan, he very well could have climbed his way up to even one of the Three Great Heavens

On average I think the 3 great heavens have been nuts and with extremely high level

Riboku / Renpa / RSJ are monsters

all 3 would be current head of the Qin 6 if they were in Qin side
I think i can agree with Riboku's statement that he can't beat Renpa in a head on clash of their forces. He'd probably need to outplay him like he does against Kanki or did against Ouki.

Yeah 3GH level >= Qin 6 level tbh
:finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You have the top 1 Riboku
The all around monster with 0 shortcoming Renpa
The guy who wanted to unite China and Phantasmal General RSJ

only the top of the top

I think RSJ if he had lived would have been Sei greatest enemy
I think Riboku > Hakuki >= Renpa = Ouki = Rinshoujou > Oukotsu ~ Kyou ~ Koshou, probably…

Chou Sha we don’t really know, but…

Historically Chou Sha defeated Ko Shou using night-time warfare, so I assume Chou Sha is right there with Renpa and Rinshoujou

Shibasaku is probably = to Oukotsu, Kyou, and Koshou

Shibashou…Man. He’s probably right there with Renpa tbh…too much martial power lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think Riboku > Hakuki >= Renpa = Ouki = Rinshoujou > Oukotsu ~ Kyou ~ Koshou, probably…

Chou Sha we don’t really know, but…

Historically Chou Sha defeated Ko Shou using night-time warfare, so I assume Chou Sha is right there with Renpa and Rinshoujou

Shibasaku is probably = to Oukotsu, Kyou, and Koshou

Shibashou…Man. He’s probably right there with Renpa tbh…too much martial power lol.

I believe Hakuki was superior to even Riboku. His portrayal is second to none. That guy really looked like Ousen on steroids.

Imagine Hakuki + Ouki/Tou + another Qin6 vs Zhao's three.
I have Gakuki above everyone

Gakuki <=> Riboku => Hakuki => Renpa = Ouki = RSJ

For me they are the top dogs of the verse (with Kou En but we didn’t see him yet)

SBS will be crazy too likely

But will never be an official GH

A bit of head canon pondering on my part but I wonder if perhaps the reason why Zhao Great Heaven armies are packing so many heavy hitters is because there are only three seats to begin with and this forces talented Generals that could be Great Generals in their own right to be subordinates to other Great Generals.

Like if Qin only had three seats for it's Great Generals, would a martial beast like Oukotsu have to roll with the likes of the Hakuki Army? Lol.

Idk, it is a thought I have had for a while though. I originally thought about it when it was revealed that Renpa successfully held off both Hakuki and Ouki simultaneously for 2 years. Then I thought about it again when RSJ not only had Gyou'un and CGR but eight other subordinates. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
A bit of head canon pondering on my part but I wonder if perhaps the reason why Zhao Great Heaven armies are packing so many heavy hitters is because there are only three seats to begin with and this forces talented Generals that could be Great Generals in their own right to be subordinates to other Great Generals.

Like if Qin only had three seats for it's Great Generals, would a martial beast like Oukotsu have to roll with the likes of the Hakuki Army? Lol.

Idk, it is a thought I have had for a while though. I originally thought about it when it was revealed that Renpa successfully held off both Hakuki and Ouki simultaneously for 2 years. Then I thought about it again when RSJ not only had Gyou'un and CGR but eight other subordinates. Lol.
It’s definitely possible, Zhao was a much bigger state than Qin during King Shou’s era and yet it had only 3 Great Heaven ranks.

A character who I want to learn more about who doesn’t get talked about a lot is King Burei of Zhao. King Burei revolutionized Zhao’s cavalry and made them the fastest in China, and he was also the one who held the Ten Bows competition. He seems like he was quite an active figure for Zhao and I wonder if he was the one who chose to structure the Zhao military with only 3 leaders instead of more.

Interesting how many martial beasts we have already seen from Chu, despite not even being in "their" own big arcs yet.

- We had Rinbunkun slapping around Rokuomi and his martial might being respected by one of the current Qin Six.

- Kouyoku, still during the coaliton where he had started as a 1000 man commander, fought Tou and was extremely impressive there.

- Kanmei one shotted a Qin Six (Oukotsu might have been drunk there), prided himself to be the strongest man in China and we saw just how strong he was against Moubu. Man'U still talked about Moubu being weaker than Kanmei, despite Moubu ultimately taking him out.

- Karin is enormous, see her in front of Kanmei, she clealry has the build of a fearsome warrior. She's strong as hell martially, no doubts.

- Juuko, almost out of nowhere, is full of people who, martially, are mad lads.

These Chu fellows smash and send heads flying for fun😂

Just how strong Chu's tiger is, from a purely martial perspective?