Rules Kingdom General Discussion

When you think the trio gonna reach gg ?
(arc ?! event in history ?!)

Which campaign will be the first as Commander-in-chief for the trio ?!

keep in mind they can be Commander-in-chief before becoming gg.

i think i know about shin and ohon
but mouten is not clear.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
We've seen Ousen and Kanki fight quite a few wars together, and we've also seen Tou and Moubu interact a few times too.

I'd like to see more of the 6 Great Generals participate in campaigns with members they haven't interacted with

tou and YTW are the most loyal members, let's see how well they work with Ousen. Would be cool to see what Tou thinks of one of Ouki's relatives.

Moubu and Kanki would be interesting. It could perhaps shed light on what Kanki thought about Mougou.

Moubu and Ousen take down Chu together, that will be cool. Especially since they'll have a very large army, and Moubu will have to deal with SHK

Also Mouten and Ouhon should interact with the 6 Greats more too.

Thoughts on this Choukotsu? He's likely not that impressive (compared to the top dogs anyway) but maybe we'll get some stuff from him sooner or later.
I made a theory on Chou Kotsu a while back.
The other thing that got my attention was this name drop here.
So this Chou Kotsu is being made to be a big deal. So who could he be?

Tinfoil theory time. :smoothieduck:

I think this Chou Kotsu bloke is going to be the grandson of the Zhao Great Heaven, Chou Sha.

Chou Sha is now the only Great Heaven whose character has not been explored and this Chou Kotsu fellow might be the bridge between the long deceased Chou Sha and the new generation of Generals just as Gyou'un and Chougaryuu were the bridge for Rinshoujo.

Interestingly, historical Chou Sha (Zhao She) did have a son called Zhao Kuo. Zhao Kuo has actually been seen in Kingdom in a flashback. His name in Kingdom is Chou Katsu (which looks pretty similar to the newly introduced Chou Kotsu) and he was the Great General that replaced Renpa during the Battle of Chouhei only to get immediately cobbled by Ouki in one blow.

If my theory is correct then Chou Kotsu might be a character who is seeking to clear the family name of his father's blunder and return the family's prestige to the golden days of his grandfather Chou Sha, with some possible assistance from his grandfather's retainers. :brootea:

Thoughts on this Choukotsu? He's likely not that impressive (compared to the top dogs anyway) but maybe we'll get some stuff from him sooner or later.
Depending how much longer the Zhao Campaign continues, I believe we could see Zhao fill the remaining 3GH seats with Shi Ba Shou and Chou Kotsu to boost morale.

I don't know if we see all three of them die by the end of the Zhao Campaign though.

What I want to know is, where is Gaku Jou? Perhaps it'll be mentioned in passing he was executed by the previous king for failing to subdue Ren Pa, but until then, it would appear either Hara forgot about him or he will make a return eventually.
Post automatically merged:

I made a theory on Chou Kotsu a while back.
Good shit.

My thoughts on Gyou’Un just because I happened to give a very quick reread on some parts where he was involved, though there's been a lot of discussion about him already lol.

On an individual level, the guy was a freaking beast.

- He was Rinshoujo's closely trusted subordinate.

- He was a dangerous instinctual general.

His instinctual moves were completely screwing with the head of a talented strategist like Ten :

But let's also look here :

- An incredibly strong warrior from a purely martial perspective and obviously capable of leading charges himself.

- On a collective level we can add his elite soldiers and the Raigoku technique, used by Gyou’Un in combination with his ten spears. You don't want to find yourself there lol.

Last but not least...

At least this one stat seems about right :watchout:

All this post to say that there's an entire army of individuals in this manga that should stay away from Gyou’Un :handsup:

Last edited:
It's my theory/headcanon that Ei Sei has marked Kan Ki for death. Whether he outlives his usefulness, betrays his trust, or attempts to go AWOL - I like to think Sei has a contingency in place.

If anything like that happens, then it is my hope that we'll get a flashback to Shin and Sei at Eikyuu, in which Sei tells him he will entrust the task of subduing or eliminating Kan Ki to his trusted sword. (He may also mention that he plans to make an example of Kan Ki to demonstrate the power of Law.)

I mean, I'm high as shit right now, but how awesome would that be?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @God Buggy @RayanOO @Jailer @TeachMarshall @Red Admiral etc

How do you all generally rank the overall power level of commanders between Chu and Qin?

Sento'un and Rinbunkun did comment on this coincidentally both against Rokuomi lol
Standard Chu generals like the Juukou gang are below the Qin 6 but miles above standard Qin generals like Tou’s vassals and Heki. They are probably Heavenly King level ish, the Heavenly Kings are not to be fucked with.

Juukou KouYoku and HakuRei are below the Juukou gang but still above every Qin General outside of Shin, Mouten, and Ouhon.

Rinbukun is above standard Qin General level but probably still below Heavenly King level. He was actually very powerful, Tou really made him appear weaker than he really was, Rinbukun had killed “easily over 100” Baiyuu chiefs or some shit like that.

As for Chu Great Generals, the way I see it:

Kou En is straight up above every Qin 6 member aside from maybe Hakuki?

Kanmei, even though he defeated Oukotsu overwhelmingly, I think Oukotsu was just underestimating him or screwed up or something, and really Kanmei being Haku Ki level/Moubu level (top of Qin 6 level) makes sense to me.

And then Karin, I’d just put her at standard Qin 6 level really.

Standard Chu generals like the Juukou gang are below the Qin 6 but miles above standard Qin generals like Tou’s vassals and Heki. They are probably Heavenly King level ish, the Heavenly Kings are not to be fucked with.

Juukou KouYoku and HakuRei are below the Juukou gang but still above every Qin General outside of Shin, Mouten, and Ouhon.

Rinbukun is above standard Qin General level but probably still below Heavenly King level. He was actually very powerful, Tou really made him appear weaker than he really was, Rinbukun had killed “easily over 100” Baiyuu chiefs or some shit like that.

As for Chu Great Generals, the way I see it:

Kou En is straight up above every Qin 6 member aside from maybe Hakuki?

Kanmei, even though he defeated Oukotsu overwhelmingly, I think Oukotsu was just underestimating him or screwed up or something, and really Kanmei being Haku Ki level/Moubu level (top of Qin 6 level) makes sense to me.

And then Karin, I’d just put her at standard Qin 6 level really.
I agree and i love how highly you think of the Heavenly Kings lol.

They've surely been monsters. Man i wish they would get a small arc in the future just for fanservice.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @God Buggy @RayanOO @Jailer @TeachMarshall @Red Admiral etc

How do you all generally rank the overall power level of commanders between Chu and Qin?

Sento'un and Rinbunkun did comment on this coincidentally both against Rokuomi lol
Qin still has the bests and their collectives power is higher

To me Chu big Dogs are :
Ka Rin - Man'U - Kou En - Kanmei

Kou En ~ Ousen (Prime) ~ Riboku
Man'U ~< Mou Bou
Kanmei ~ Mou Bou
Ka Rin ~ Kanki

but Qin is over all better ...