Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Nah, Mouten's presence was inconsequential in terms of helping Moubu against Kanmei.

Kanmei lost the moment his mace shattered and that happened just before Mouten and Ka En interfered. If anything, their interference bought Kanmei a few more seconds of life since he was one downward swing of a mace away from death without a drawn weapon to even attempt to protect himself with.
Not that the sword would have done him any good against Moubu's mace.
He imagined correctly.
The whole fight was just a plothole
Kanmei physically dominates him and then it gets equal typically nonsense

I have no problem that Moubu won but don't make it DBZ style

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nah, Mouten's presence was inconsequential in terms of helping Moubu against Kanmei.

Kanmei lost the moment his mace shattered and that happened just before Mouten and Ka En interfered. If anything, their interference bought Kanmei a few more seconds of life since he was one downward swing of a mace away from death without a drawn weapon to even attempt to protect himself with.
Not that the sword would have done him any good against Moubu's mace.
He imagined correctly.
It’s MouBu flashback of SHK and his link/burden with SHK who give him strength and gave him a PU to go all out against Kanmei. Before that he was rag dolled and SHK boosted him. His pulled his weight from there.

I just read this one now lol (Riboku meeting Keisha as a child)

I always felt like Keisha was killed off a bit too early, for someone who was a candidate for the final seat of The Three Great Heavens it just felt like his performance was a bit disappointing. Compare his defeat to other generals like Rinko, Gyou'Un, Chougaryuu, those generals were also put up against Shin but you can still respect their performance and feel like their defeat felt earned and appropriate for Shin to defeat them (storywise).

I always felt like Keisha was killed off a bit too early, for someone who was a candidate for the final seat of The Three Great Heavens it just felt like his performance was a bit disappointing. Compare his defeat to other generals like Rinko, Gyou'Un, Chougaryuu, those generals were also put up against Shin but you can still respect their performance and feel like their defeat felt earned and appropriate for Shin to defeat them (storywise).
Kanki and Shin were his enemies that's why it looked that way but

Keisha owned Kanki and Shin in the first day

Also he equally clashed with Kanki though Kanki was smarter

And Kanki is great general at the level of the former six great