Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @God Buggy was rereading Coalition Arc and came across this panel

I have a feeling that Moubu and Ousen will play the same role in the final Chu invasion.

Thoughts on what the Chu arc will have for those two? How do you think Shin will play into the invasion too.
I actually don’t think Ousen will do too much during the Chu campaign, historically Wang Jian was semi-retired as a General by that point and came out of retirement to attack Chu.

I think Ousen will be very important in the opening acts of the Chu campaign, it is he who will be responsible for causing the Chu to drop their guards and then ultimately surprise attacking them, but ultimately I think this is all he will contribute.

The big victories in the Chu campaign will be Moubu, who will punch through to the Chu capital and slay Shouheikun who will be the last King of Chu, and Shin who will defeat Kou En. This is what I think lol.

Side note: I’m really not that huge a Moubu fan lol, no clue how y’all got me defending him so hard.

I don’t believe there will be “another RBK” going forward, not even in Kou En.

RBK, Ren Pa, Ou Sen and Haku Ki are considered the four best military commanders of their era and I don’t believe Hara will deviate from that.

Of course I believe there will be serious challenges ahead presented by the likes Go Hou Mei, Ordo, Ka Rin and Kou En, for sure, but the biggest obstacle when dealing with Chu will be the sheer resources and firepower they will have at their disposal.
  • Kou En
  • Ka Rin
  • Ren Pa
  • Kai Shi Bou
  • Kyo En
  • Kou Yoku
  • Haku Rei
  • Man’U
  • Sen To’un
  • Gen’U

And those are just the names we know. There will likely be quite a few more notably commanders and warriors revealed from all of the states, and Chu being the biggest one, will likely have some fearsome individuals yet to make their debut.

Chu will have not only have the resources to field vast armies numbers, they’ll have talent to spare with regards to leadership and command structure.

Qin vs Chu will be a superstate slugfest.
I don't know about the first part but the chu are the largest empire and for me the greatest challenge

Oh shit. I didn't remember these two panels.

When I thought it wasn't possible to make me more hyped than I already was for Kou En, you just came in with these :steef:
I know we are all hyped for Kouen but I think he was actually talking about King Ouken of Qi. Isn't that the symbol for Qi in the panel? Lol.

SHK is talking about folk with the political clout to rally another Coalition Army against Qin.
Immediately afterwards King Ouken comes in, has a chat with Sei and drops the bombshell that he seriously considered rallying a Coalition Army to crush Qin before Saitaku convinced him otherwise.
So yeah, I am certain that SHK was talking about Ouken there.

The Chu campaign will be too big for just one Qin6 to handle it when already 3 are here in Zhao. The star of the show will undoubtedly be Moubu.

And Tou will reveal his "true strength" vs Houmei
I actually don’t think Ousen will do too much during the Chu campaign, historically Wang Jian was semi-retired as a General by that point and came out of retirement to attack Chu.

I think Ousen will be very important in the opening acts of the Chu campaign, it is he who will be responsible for causing the Chu to drop their guards and then ultimately surprise attacking them, but ultimately I think this is all he will contribute.

The big victories in the Chu campaign will be Moubu, who will punch through to the Chu capital and slay Shouheikun who will be the last King of Chu, and Shin who will defeat Kou En. This is what I think lol.

Side note: I’m really not that huge a Moubu fan lol, no clue how y’all got me defending him so hard.
Nah you definitely riding him

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know this is hard to believe after all the debates these past couple days

:kayneshrug:
The Chu campaign will be too big for just one Qin6 to handle it when already 3 are here in Zhao. The star of the show will undoubtedly be Moubu.

And Tou will reveal his "true strength" vs Houmei

Nah you definitely riding him
He is not even in my top 10 favorites lol. I prefer both Ousen and Tou to him. Hell I prefer Mougou to Moubu lol. I even told @Red Admiral that for me, Riboku vs Ousen in the Gyou campaign was more entertaining than Moubu vs Kanmei.

But Moubu is retardedly underrated on this forum lol. It is shocking to me that people legit think he would lose a war to Yotanwa or Kanki given his past showings (which most people ignore or misinterpret when discussing his strength as a General lol).

He is not even in my top 10 favorites lol. I prefer both Ousen and Tou to him. Hell I prefer Mougou to Moubu lol. I even told @Red Admiral that for me, Riboku vs Ousen in the Gyou campaign was more entertaining than Moubu vs Kanmei.

But Moubu is retardedly underrated on this forum lol. It is shocking to me that people legit think he would lose a war to Yotanwa or Kanki given his past showings (which most people ignore or misinterpret when discussing his strength as a General lol).
the problem is ... Mou Bou achievements as a general is lesser than Yotanwa or Kanki
or am I missing something ...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
the problem is ... Mou Bou achievements as a general is lesser than Yotanwa or Kanki
or am I missing something ...
How bro?

Yotanwa’s greatest achievement of all time is defeating the Quanrong…Kanki’s greatest feat is defeating Kochou.

Moubu’s greatest feat is defeating a Chu Great General who defeated a Qin 6 member and who had achieved over 100 undefeated victories against the other states…

Moubu’s greatest feat is defeating a Chu Great General who defeated a Qin 6 member and who had achieved over 100 undefeated victories against the other states…
but why is that related to "war" as you said.
if he tricked the enemy or charged their leader and killed him I could count it as a war achievement
much like what Kanki did

but Kan Mei was asking for this fight
so beating him got nothing to do with Mou Bou skills as a general

Mou Bou main achievements as a general is how he is able to break enemies lines
but he never won a big war ... Kanki did ... we can even say 2wice
his achievement as a general was far greater than any war achievement that Mou Bou showed ... so far

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
but Kan Mei was asking for this fight
so beating him got nothing to do with Mou Bou skills as a general
No Qin General was capable of beating Kanmei in any scenario, this was stated outright by Shouheikun. Put Yotanwa or Kanki in Moubu’s shoes and Kanmei adds another victory to his undefeated record. Even Oukotsu was overwhelmingly defeated by Kanmei, a 6GG level opponent like Yotanwa or Kanki is nothing to him.

Mou Bou main achievements as a general is how he is able to break enemies lines
but he never won a big war ... Kanki did ... we can even say 2wice
his achievement as a general was far greater than any war achievement that Mou Bou showed ... so far
Kanki defeated far weaker opponents than Moubu did. Keisha’s best hype was that had almost achieved a level that Kanmei easily defeated to begin with, and Kochou’s best hype was that he was a Great General, and nothing more. To even compare Kanki’s victories to Moubu’s is nonsense lol

And Moubu held Karin’s 300K army off at the Qin southern border for 3 years, so to act like Moubu can’t win large scale wars is ludicrous when he’s easily holding off one of the most dangerous Generals in China for years (a General who is above every General Kanki has defeated, lol).

No Qin General was capable of beating Kanmei in any scenario, this was stated outright by Shouheikun. Put Yotanwa or Kanki in Moubu’s shoes and Kanmei adds another victory to his undefeated record. Even Oukotsu was overwhelmingly defeated by Kanmei, a 6GG level opponent like Yotanwa or Kanki is nothing to him.
if they break his army ... killing 1 man is easy
just 100 bowman would do the trike
they don't have to beat him in 1 Vs 1

And Moubu held Karin’s 300K army off at the Qin southern border for 3 years, so to act like Moubu can’t win large scale wars is ludicrous when he’s easily holding off one of the most dangerous Generals in China for years (a General who is above every General Kanki has defeated, lol).
I didn't said he can't ... I just said he didn't ...
but people who actually won a large battel like Kanki should get more hype as a general

Mou Bou is a great man at leading his armies and best charging general in the story
but in the long run the smarter general who is also great at leading his men, wins for sure

until the Chu arc ... Kanki should be respected more
Mou Bou might surpass him then

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
if they break his army
Which no other Qin General was doing lol. Chu’s soldiers are the strongest in China, and the Chu also have the strongest armor and weaponry out of all 7 states. Shouheikun had to teach Moubu an extremely impractical attack strategy just to get Moubu to Kanmei in the first place.

but people who actually won a large battel like Kanki should get more hype as a general
1. Nonsense. The caliber of the victory you achieve dwarfs the size of the enemy army. Mougou had an army of 250K against Renpa, but defeating Kanmei and his army of 80K is much more impressive than Renpa defeating Mougou’s 250K (even though Renpa lost, the point stands).

but in the long run the smarter general who is also great at leading his men, wins for sure
No evidence for this whatsoever within Kingdom (or even irl quite frankly). You just made this up completely. The greatest strategist in Qin believes that Moubu is the Qin’s best general, not Ousen, not Yotanwa, not Kanki. And no figure within the manga has ever acknowledged any Qin General above Moubu, lol.

Which no other Qin General was doing lol. Chu’s soldiers are the strongest in China, and the Chu also have the strongest armor and weaponry out of all 7 states. Shouheikun had to teach Moubu an extremely impractical attack strategy just to get Moubu to Kanmei in the first place.
only 2 Qin General faced him ...
and I'm sure other men like Ousen and Kanki could come up with a good strategy to fuck them up
they one crazier battels

1. Nonsense. The caliber of the victory you achieve dwarfs the size of the enemy army. Mougou had an army of 250K against Renpa, but defeating Kanmei and his army of 80K is much more impressive than Renpa defeating Mougou’s 250K (even though Renpa lost, the point stands).
Kochou had 400K army? I don't remember ... more or less?
Kanki breaking an army 3 or 4 times bigger than himself is a feat very few men has.
so I agree the caliber of the victory you achieve matters
and Kanki takes the lead

No evidence for this whatsoever within Kingdom (or even irl quite frankly). You just made this up completely. The greatest strategist in Qin believes that Moubu is the Qin’s best general, not Ousen, not Yotanwa, not Kanki. And no figure within the manga has ever acknowledged any Qin General above Moubu, lol.
countless evidence exists just in chinses history ...
and it's common sense ... beyond the realm of debate ... war is a chess game

and btw
the fact that Mou Bou had to follow Shouheikun strategy ... kinda is a self desruction you are doing here
it means Mou Bou is not smart enough to have his own strategy

Mou Bou later on will be the underling of Ousen ... why you are playing this death game? I have no idea

Bruh Ei Sei getting killed by Shin is happening without a doubt. His resolve is gonna be tested on where he stands, when it comes to Ei Sei. Cause that boy Ri Shi already implied to Shoubunkun they'll have to do some dirty shit after the unification. While Shin stand by and let it happen or?

1000 man commander - check
General - likely to be Kanki
King - Ei Sei

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
and I'm sure other men like Ousen and Kanki could come up with a good strategy to fuck them up
Shouheikun disagrees, only Moubu could defeat Kanmei according to him. And his opinion >>>>> yours

Kochou had 400K army?
Kochou had 240K, Kanki had 80. Kochou was in control of the whole Zhao army but he only had 240 against Kanki.

Mou Bou later on will be the underling of Ousen ... why you are playing this death game? I have no idea
If you know anything about historical spoilers, you will know not to play this game lol,

Moubu’s achievements in Chu royally shit all over Ousen’s lol…Ousen basically does nothing in the Chu campaign while Moubu is credited with killing both Kou En and Shouheikun…lol

Where did SHK stated that ?
He said it to Moubu straight up when teaching him the Echelon. That no other Qin General could defeat Kanmei, Moubu was the only one.
Post automatically merged:

Did TAC change the damn thread title…lol

Last edited: