Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Hara truly is the best foreshadow’er I’ve read in manga. Not just for this, but Hara has always foreshadowed shit hundreds of chapters in advance lol.
More foreshadowing? :kizabat:
Chapter 489

Chapter 638

Chapter 72

Chapter 560

Chapter 26

Chapter 269

Bonus; Not actual foreshadowing but Choutou made his first appearance earlier than some folk might think. :zehaha:

I don’t follow Kingdom anime. I gave it a try but it wasn’t for me. The manga set up the bar too high for me.
It’s like Berserk. The manga is great but anime cannot hold on to its standards due to the censorship stuffs which takes off a big part of the show.

Ouken also seemingly had direct contact with Ousen during the Zhao invasion,
I think it was just a tactical suggestion from OuSen to SHK to get supply from Qi. There hasn't been any mention of OuKen directly contacting OuSen or both having any relationship.

But considering your post it would really be interesting to know about backstory of Ou family if Ouken is also a part of it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think it was just a tactical suggestion from OuSen to SHK to get supply from Qi. There hasn't been any mention of OuKen directly contacting OuSen or both having any relationship.

But considering your post it would really be interesting to know about backstory of Ou family if Ouken is also a part of it.
Here is my theory on Ousen, and I haven’t read any historical sources that back this claim; this is just where I hope Hara is headed lol.

We know Qi used to be a “superstate” like Chu, we know that Ousen wants to have his own Kingdom someday and we know that Ousen failed to earn King Sho’s favor to become one of the Qin 6, but he will presumably earn Sei’s favor to achieve the rank.

I think Ousen is directly related to Ouken, maybe even the next king of Qi but left the state after the first Coalition Army destroyed Qi. He joined the Qin military to unite China so that he could one day rule over a united China but King Sho saw right through him and never gave him too much power. Under Sei though he’ll somehow earn Sei’s favor as his desire is to unite China and thus Sei will give him the rank of Great General. China will be united and then Ousen will try to take China for himself somehow, making Ousen the final villain of Kingdom lol.

Here is my theory on Ousen, and I haven’t read any historical sources that back this claim; this is just where I hope Hara is headed lol.

We know Qi used to be a “superstate” like Chu, we know that Ousen wants to have his own Kingdom someday and we know that Ousen failed to earn King Sho’s favor to become one of the Qin 6, but he will presumably earn Sei’s favor to achieve the rank.

I think Ousen is directly related to Ouken, maybe even the next king of Qi but left the state after the first Coalition Army destroyed Qi. He joined the Qin military to unite China so that he could one day rule over a united China but King Sho saw right through him and never gave him too much power. Under Sei though he’ll somehow earn Sei’s favor as his desire is to unite China and thus Sei will give him the rank of Great General. China will be united and then Ousen will try to take China for himself somehow, making Ousen the final villain of Kingdom lol.
Don't know who might be more fascinating as villain, our secret little prince or man in helmet !?
:myman: