Kingdom General Tier list

Finally got around to doing this. Pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

left-right is strongest-weakest but it’s not completely strict.

@Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Owl Ki @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO ect ect

Will probably do another one based on power.
Why is Reiou a tier above GHM, when it was stated that his student have already surpassed him? It feels weird to have the likes of Gekishin, Reiou and Gokei in the same tier as top tiers.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Finally got around to doing this. Pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

left-right is strongest-weakest but it’s not completely strict.

@Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Owl Ki @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO ect ect

Will probably do another one based on power.
Daaaaamn…. That bad huh?
Not terrible lol but certainly some things I definitely disagree with. Just some thoughts:

-You put Rei Ou in “greatest under heaven” tier, but put his arguable superior in Shi Ei merely at Heavenly King level? In spite of the fact that Shi Ei defeated not one but three of his fellow Fire Dragons?

-I disagree with characters like Ordo, Kochou, Gakujou being Heavenly King level. Not really sure if they are supposed to be above or below quite frankly but I think there hype has just been different. Not sure where to put them though if Kochou is a measuring stick…I would probably put them slightly above….

-That one subordinate of Houmei being Heavenly King level, hell no for now.

-That “above average” tier is too broad to actually be a tier. If the tier has people like Karyo Ten, Rokuomi, and Great General Choutou in it, it is just to broad of a tier lol.

-I would definitely not put Batei and Futei in the same tier as Heki. Heki is very much meant to be an average General and I see Batei and Futei well above that. I would put Rokuomi below Batei for reference.

-And that pure martial might tier is just disrespect lmfao…those guys all belong in the Heavenly King tier (Ranbihaku) or above (Houken and Gaimou imo)

-You put Rei Ou in “greatest under heaven” tier, but put his arguable superior in Shi Ei merely at Heavenly King level? In spite of the fact that Shi Ei defeated not one but three of his fellow Fire Dragons?
Tbh, I have trouble knowing where Shi Ei scales as a general since most of his hype is on his martial prowess. But I'm indifferent either way.

Reiou absolutely belongs in that tier though, I don't care what anyone says.

-I disagree with characters like Ordo, Kochou, Gakujou being Heavenly King level. Not really sure if they are supposed to be above or below quite frankly but I think there hype has just been different. Not sure where to put them though if Kochou is a measuring stick…I would probably put them slightly above….
The tier names don't really matter much. I don't think I have to create an entire seperate tier to accomodate those three individuals lmao.

And all the Heavenly Kings are able to give high diff to any 6GG/3GH. They aren't gonna be two tiers below them.

-That one subordinate of Houmei being Heavenly King level, hell no for now.
Oh fuuuuck...... I though that dude was Gakushou :kailaugh:

-That “above average” tier is too broad to actually be a tier. If the tier has people like Karyo Ten, Rokuomi, and Great General Choutou in it, it is just to broad of a tier lol.
Nah you guys are the ones who make like 15 tiers unecessarily lol. I like to keep my shit nice and tidy.

-I would definitely not put Batei and Futei in the same tier as Heki. Heki is very much meant to be an average General and I see Batei and Futei well above that. I would put Rokuomi below Batei for reference.
Fair enough.

-And that pure martial might tier is just disrespect lmfao…those guys all belong in the Heavenly King tier (Ranbihaku) or above (Houken and Gaimou imo)
Oh hell nah... HOUKEN!? THE FUCK?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Reiou absolutely belongs in that tier though, I don't care what anyone says.
Why him but not the rest? Lol

Nah you guys are the ones who make like 15 tiers unecessarily lol. I like to keep my shit nice and tidy.
It has Seikai, former number one Great General of the state of Han, in the same tier as Ouki’s random vassals whose names I can’t remember. Lol

Too broad a tier imo.

Oh hell nah... HOUKEN!? THE FUCK?
Houken ain’t just some 1v1 machine, he is very much that dude who can walk into a camp of thousands of elites and walk out unscathed. Had Ouki not been present he would’ve walked into Kyou’s camp of thousands of elites, slain Kyou, and left nbd.

Alright lol. Sry for using OP Tier system but I hate those tiermakers. Just went on doing a list with the characters I had in mind. I probably forgot some important names.

Tell me the worst placements in this list lmao
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @RayanOO @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Bullet etc

Greatest under the heavens
- Kouen
- Gakuki
- Hakuki
- Riboku
- Ouki
- Renpa

Top Top Tiers
- Rinshoujou
- Ousen
- Shouheikun
- Moubu
- Kanmei
- Shibashou

Mid Top Tiers
- Tou
- Yotanwa
- Karin
- Gokei
- Duke Hyou
- Kanki
- Gohoumei
- Shibasaku
- Koshou

Low Top Tier
- Houken
- Man'U
- Prime Gyou’Un
- Oukotsu
- Kyou
- Gekishin
- Gaimou
- Earl Shi
- Sento'Un
- Shin
- Ouhon

In-betweener
- Kyoukai
- Mouten
- Rei'Ou
- Kan Saro
- Ji Aga
- Kouyoku
- Bajio

Top High Tier
- Kochou
- Keisha
- Raku'a Kan
- Ordo
- Shunsuiju
- Zenou
- Rozo
- Bananji
- Akou
- Kaishibou
- Shukai Gyou’Un
- Chougaryuu
- Kyou'En

Mid High Tier
- Genpou
- Rinko
- Mougou
- Gakujou
- Choutou
- Ranbihaku
- Rinbunkun
- Gakushou
- Danto
- Shiryou/Batei
- Rokuomi
- Sou'Ou/Denrimi
- Futei
- Hakurei

Low High Tier
- Kyou Rei
- Fuuon
- Aisen
- Akakin
- Kanjou
- Rikusen
- Raido
- Gakuei

Last edited:
No way you actually have this dude above some of the Qin6 or 3GH candidates
Shukai Gyou'Un is the same as prime Gyou'Un pretty much
You can't fit 20 people between them
The list could use some changes but this one is outrageous
Nah bro let's tone down with the Gyou’Un slander. This is the guy that produced such panels.

He was portrayed like a beast and the biggest obstacle on the right wing up until maybe Bananji closed in on Ousen later.

I definitely think Prime Gyou’Un and Shukai Gyou’Un have a considerable strength gap, probably not as much as in my list but I'm confident with putting him next to Man'U and above Bumkotsu and Lyou.

Alright lol. Sry for using OP Tier system but I hate those tiermakers. Just went on doing a list with the characters I had in mind. I probably forgot some important names.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @RayanOO @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Bullet etc

- Kouen
- Gakuki
- Hakuki
- Riboku
- Ouki
- Renpa

Top Top Tiers
- Rinshoujou
- Ousen
- Shouheikun
- Moubu
- Kanmei
- Shibashou

Mid Top Tiers
- Tou
- Yotanwa
- Karin
- Gokei
- Duke Hyou
- Kanki
- Gohoumei
- Shibasaku
- Koshou

Low Top Tier
- Houken
- Man'U
- Prime Gyou’Un
- Oukotsu
- Kyou
- Gekishin
- Gaimou
- Earl Shi
- Sento'Un
- Shin
- Ouhon
- Zenou

In-betweener
- Kyoukai
- Mouten
- Rei'Ou
- Kan Saro
- Ji Aga
- Kouyoku
- Bajio

Top High Tier
- Kochou
- Keisha
- Raku'a Kan
- Ordo
- Shunsuiju
- Rozo
- Bananji
- Akou
- Kaishibou
- Shukai Gyou’Un
- Chougaryuu
- Kyou'En

Mid High Tier
- Genpou
- Rinko
- Mougou
- Gakujou
- Choutou
- Ranbihaku
- Rinbunkun
- Gakushou
- Danto
- Shiryou/Batei
- Rokuomi
- Sou'Ou/Denrimi
- Futei
- Hakurei

Low High Tier
- Kyou Rei
- Fuuon
- Aisen
- Akakin
- Kanjou
- Rikusen
- Raido
- Gakuei
I fear there is a major flaw in your ranking, you either do strength based or overall ability, mixing both doesn’t work
Biggest example is Gyou’Un being above Keisha or Kochou as a general, which is nutty

Ousen is a top 4 goat, if anyone should be under the greatest tier its him

Nah bro let's tone down with the Gyou’Un slander. This is the guy that produced such panels.

He was portrayed like a beast and the biggest obstacle on the right wing up until maybe Bananji closed in on Ousen later.

I definitely think Prime Gyou’Un and Shukai Gyou’Un have a considerable strength gap, probably not as much as in my list but I'm confident with putting him next to Man'U and above Bumkotsu and Lyou.
Regardless of their trash showings Kyou, Bumkotsu and Gekishin are portrayed as some of the greatest generals ever
Leading armies of 100's of thousands and spreading their names throughout china
With how much respect Tou, Ouki, Renpa etc have shown Kyou i'm simply not buying Gyou'Un who has the same portrayal as the other heavenly kings is supposed to be above her
I'm putting him in the same tier as the other impressive right hands such as KaiShibu, Akou etc..
Gyou'Un, Garyuu and Bananji couldn't counter Akou's strategy and needed help from RBK
You really think Kyou or Gekishin won't do it by themselves?
Post automatically merged:

I fear there is a major flaw in your ranking, you either do strength based or overall ability, mixing both doesn’t work
Biggest example is Gyou’Un being above Keisha or Kochou as a general, which is nutty

Zenou is above Kochu and Reiou :whitepress:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

- Kouen
- Gakuki
- Hakuki
- Riboku
- Ouki
- Renpa

Top Top Tiers
- Rinshoujou
- Ousen
- Shouheikun
- Moubu
- Kanmei
- Shibashou

Mid Top Tiers
- Tou
- Yotanwa
- Karin
- Gokei
- Duke Hyou
- Kanki
- Gohoumei
- Shibasaku
- Koshou

Low Top Tier
- Houken
- Man'U
- Prime Gyou’Un
- Oukotsu
- Kyou
- Gekishin
- Gaimou
- Earl Shi
- Sento'Un
- Shin
- Ouhon
- Zenou

In-betweener
- Kyoukai
- Mouten
- Rei'Ou
- Kan Saro
- Ji Aga
- Kouyoku
- Bajio

Top High Tier
- Kochou
- Keisha
- Raku'a Kan
- Ordo
- Shunsuiju
- Rozo
- Bananji
- Akou
- Kaishibou
- Shukai Gyou’Un
- Chougaryuu
- Kyou'En

Mid High Tier
- Genpou
- Rinko
- Mougou
- Gakujou
- Choutou
- Ranbihaku
- Rinbunkun
- Gakushou
- Danto
- Shiryou/Batei
- Rokuomi
- Sou'Ou/Denrimi
- Futei
- Hakurei

Low High Tier
- Kyou Rei
- Fuuon
- Aisen
- Akakin
- Kanjou
- Rikusen
- Raido
- Gakuei
Wait so is this a general tier list? If so why is Zenou in the same tier as Kyou and Oukotsu lol…

I’ll look at it more later.

Wait so is this a general tier list? If so why is Zenou in the same tier as Kyou and Oukotsu lol…

I’ll look at it more later.
Yeah kind off a mix of everything.

I believe Zenou is an extraordinary individual that can literally change the entire battle with his strength. Also don't ask who I think wins in a fight Bumkotsu and Zenou lmao

Last edited:
Yeah kind off a mix of everything.

I believe Zenou is an extraordinary individual that can literally change the entire battle with his strength. Also don't ask who I think wins in a fight Bumkotsu or Zenou lmao
Yeah as a tool he's great but i thought we were trying to rank them based on their abilities as a general while leading their own army
I'm taking someone like Akou over Zenou any day even if Zenou might be a lot better at breaking through the enemy while being led by Kanki

fear there is a major flaw in your ranking, you either do strength based or overall ability, mixing both doesn’t work
Well yeah that's the main struggle so I just went by who I think is most trouble in a war.
I legit think he might be lol. The way he used his instinctual skills against the Hi Shin Unit was quite impressive. I think there is nothing crazy with saying that as a general Gyou’Un of all people is equal to Keisha and Kochou.
Not yet. He will be one eventually but Riboku is constantly performing better than him imo. I can't put them on the same tier yet.
Regardless of their trash showings Kyou, Bumkotsu and Gekishin are portrayed as some of the greatest generals ever
Leading armies of 100's of thousands and spreading their names throughout china
With hou much respect Tou, Ouki, Renpa etc have shown Kyou i'm simply not buying Gyou'Un who has the same portrayal as the other heavenly kings is supposed to be above her
I'm putting him in the same tier as the other impressive right hands such as KaiShibu, Akou etc..
Gyou'Un, Garyuu and Bananji couldn't counter Akou's strategy and needed help from RBK
You really think Kyou or Gekishin won't do it by themselves?
Kyou or Oukotsu alone versus Akou's formation I'm legit not sure.
if you think that sounds ridiculous consider the hype the defensive formations of Ouki received and Rinko broke right thru it, scratched Ouki and escaped. Maybe those defensive formations run in the family lol @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki
As for Gyou’Un, he has a complete different hype compared to even guys like Bananji and Akou.

He has shit tons of weight, can use instinctual tactics and is a beast in a fight that carried Rinshoujou’s army even next to Renpa’s.
Prime Gyou’Un must be considerably above Kaishibou so that it makes sense.
Zenou is above Kochu and Reiou :whitepress:
I mean what have both Kochou and Rei'Ou done really?
They had hype but the feats were delivered by the madlad Zenou sama.
Yeah as a tool he's great but i thought we were trying to rank them based on their abilities as a general while leading their own army
I'm taking someone like Akou over Zenou any day even if Zenou might be a lot better at breaking through the enemy while being led by Kanki
Tried to mix strength plus ability as a general, probably impossible to not create such odd placements. I might pull Zenou down to Bananji and Akou.

I definitely think he kills them in a 1v1.