Kingdom Power Levels

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So how do you guys rank the Kingdom characters in terms of martial strength/fighting ability? I made my own tier list and updated it according to a discussion @Shanks and I were having:

Some characters were hard to place like the Archers and otherwise characters who have limited feats. Anyway, How do you guys rank the characters?

Last edited:
Its time to add Naki amongst high top tiers. He also got berserk mode, for which Raizo said he can be equal to Kanki (in strength). He's brilliant in warfare and strategies as well.
Against Keisha's elite army, he was moving forward without any problem while everyone else having problems (even Garo had problem too).

Pls be fair with our queen Kyou. She's definitely a martial beast, trained by great Ouki sama. And thanks for adding Bajio amongst top tiers, he and YTW deserves that place, untill they shows there full strength.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung @Shanks
Well this is what I ended up with. Still internally debating where some of these folks should go. :funky:

Archers, Rankai and hype dudes with no feats (looking at you Ousen, Karin and Kanki :catrude:) are a pain to scale.
View attachment 126
I love how the smuggler that saved Sei is higher than Ryofui and Rishi XD

Overall a great list, with a few minor gripes like Rozo being imho ranked way too low, I get what you’re going for but there are some people in the tier above him (Bajio, for example) who I doubt would beat Rozo in a fight

Well this is what I ended up with. Still internally debating where some of these folks should go. :funky:

Archers, Rankai and hype dudes with no feats (looking at you Ousen, Karin and Kanki :catrude:) are a pain to scale.
View attachment 126
Its quite perfect. Only a few placements are debatable.

Like Kanki, Riboku, CGR and Rozo shouldn't be this low. While only OuHon shouldn't be that high. Lol. Why are you so cruel with GaiMou sama, Tou and Kyou !!!

But leave it all, the placement of Garo "the measuring stick of elite forces" is at right place. LMAO

I love how the smuggler that saved Sei is higher than Ryofui and Rishi XD

Overall a great list, with a few minor gripes like Rozo being imho ranked way too low, I get what you’re going for but there are some people in the tier above him (Bajio, for example) who I doubt would beat Rozo in a fight
That girl was dropping Zhao bitches left, right and center. :madmonk:

Rozo is one that I am still debating. Overall, him being stalled by an exhausted Danto and being killed by Heki of all people didn’t impress me. Lol.

Strength wise, Rozo is a monster but he seems to lack skill and he definitely lacks experience, especially fighting against dudes who can actually match him.

I could be convinced to place him one tier higher. Just saying :smithnie:

Its quite perfect. Only a few placements are debatable.

Like Kanki, Riboku, CGR and Rozo shouldn't be this low. While only OuHon shouldn't be that high. Lol. Why are you so cruel with GaiMou sama, Tou and Kyou !!!

But leave it all, the placement of Garo "the measuring stick of elite forces" is at right place. LMAO
Kanki and Riboku are basically unknowns. Kanki especially. So I take the view of “better to under hype than over hype”. That way I won’t get disappointed like I did with the Yonko :catcry:.

CGR got jobbered by an exhausted and injured Shin. He is also primarily a strategist that stays away from the front lines.

Ouhon is ridiculous. One shotting feckin Gyou’un while half dead. Lmao. Defeating stronger opponents like Earl Shi through being more skilled. Houken better prepare himself for Ouhon’ shaft :sadgrin:

Kyou, Gaimou, Duke Hyou and Tou I was actually considering placing in the Greatest Dualists bracket but well...

Hyou and Kyou got too quickly defeated by Houken. Gaimou is 15 years out of practice (same with Shi) and Tou got stalled by Chu sword brat.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

View attachment 126
Also, Chou Garyuu, Kanki, and Riboku are ranked a bit low lol. Obviously none of them are known for their Martial ability, but putting them in the same tier as Kaine or Mangoku is disrespect lol.

I mean, can you picture Sword Shin doing to any of those 3 what he did to Mangoku? Chou Garyuu pushes Ouki Glaive Shin a lot harder than Mangoku pushed Sword Shin

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kanki and Riboku are basically unknowns. Kanki especially. So I take the view of “better to under hype than over hype”. That way I won’t get disappointed like I did with the Yonko :catcry:.

CGR got jobbered by an exhausted and injured Shin. He is also primarily a strategist that stays away from the front lines.

Ouhon is ridiculous. One shotting feckin Gyou’un while half dead. Lmao. Defeating stronger opponents like Earl Shi through being more skilled. Houken better prepare himself for Ouhon’ shaft :sadgrin:

Kyou, Gaimou, Duke Hyou and Tou I was actually considering placing in the Greatest Dualists bracket but well...

Hyou and Kyou got too quickly defeated by Houken. Gaimou is 15 years out of practice (same with Shi) and Tou got stalled by Chu sword brat.
Also, might I ask why Papa Gyou’Un is not Uber?

Also, Chou Garyuu, Kanki, and Riboku are ranked a bit low lol. Obviously none of them are known for their Martial ability, but putting them in the same tier as Kaine or Mangoku is disrespect lol.

I mean, can you picture Sword Shin doing to any of those 3 what he did to Mangoku? Chou Garyuu pushes Ouki Glaive Shin a lot harder than Mangoku pushed Sword Shin
Yeah but Mangoku had to deal with an uninjured and relatively fresh Shin compared to the injured, several days exhausted, starved Shin that Chougaryuu got slain by.

Yes for Kanki, still wondering whether I should have Riboku as a low Expert instead of a high Advanced.

Also, might I ask why Papa Gyou’Un is not Uber?
Well, getting essentially one shotted by heavily injured Ouhon, getting stalled by Akou despite assistance from Bananji and being a bit out of practice by being inactive after RSJ’s death contributed to me putting him there.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah but Mangoku had to deal with an uninjured and relatively fresh Shin compared to the injured, several days exhausted, starved Shin that Chougaryuu got slain by.

Yes for Kanki, still wondering whether I should have Riboku as a low Expert instead of a high Advanced.
Fair but I still feel it’s a bit unfair to Chou Garyuu, as a Glaive weilder He should naturally have greater power than Mangoku does. Also let’s not forget that Chou Garyuu was a very talented General personally chosen/trained by Rinshoujou. Mangoku is..well..lol

Well, getting essentially one shotted by heavily injured Ouhon, getting stalled by Akou despite assistance from Bananji and being a bit out of practice by being inactive after RSJ’s death contributed to me putting him there.
Let’s not forget that he did in fact defeat and almost kill Ouhon when they first fought tho lol. In one blow and with a hole in his arm.

As for Akou, I wouldn’t discount Gyou’Un for that. Way I see it is that Bananji and Gyou’Un were just trying to keep up the pressure on him while Akou was flailing desperately trying to hold them both off.

They weren’t taking it easy on him, but I don’t think they fought him the same way they would’ve fought him 1v1 lol