• 1.4B - 1.59B

• 1.2B - 1.39B

• 1B - 1.19B

• < 1B

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
king is not his right hand man, all the three all stars are
There is always one guy who sticks out after the Captain. Either its the strongest after the captain or its the first mate or he is both at the same time like Zoro or Rayleigh are.

We dont know if King is the first mate but he should be the strongest Beast pirate after Kaido for sure so that will always put him above Queen and Jack. Not a fluke either they are called like that. King,Queen and Jack.

J

Jo_Ndule

There is always one guy who sticks out after the Captain. Either its the strongest after the captain or its the first mate or he is both at the same time like Zoro or Rayleigh are.

We dont know if King is the first mate but he should be the strongest Beast pirate after Kaido for sure so that will always put him above Queen and Jack. Not a fluke either they are called like that. King,Queen and Jack.
Zoro isn't RH/VC, he's just FM
King and Queen might both be FMs but the 3 calamities are all Kaido's RHs

Stop expecting a mere commander who lacks CoC, any top tier haki, who lacks e en respect from his own colleagues
To have 1.5 or bigger bounty than Luffy.

King will have his 4th intro box with bounty when he will play his most important background role in the arc soon.

Queen at Udon
Jack at Zou
King during calamities vs Flyers perhaps
4 months later... Queen is running the fire festival, King is still in the background

yeah king is the strongest after kaido, but he doesn't have any special position nor does he get special treatment from the crew or kaido like right hand man do (e,g katakuri, marco, Rayleigh, benn beckman)

so yeah he's not a right hand, he just the strongest after kaido, his position is replaceable unlike other right hand man.

J

Jo_Ndule

People still think he has higher bounty than Luffy?

Y'all are daydreaming hard.

Teach has 700m over Luffy

Oda wouldn't place any YC in-between that
None of the YCs was Yonko candidate only Luffy is and Teach is Yonko with 2.2

Benn might have 1.4

King has 1.330 or even a slightly bountyb below Queen's

Marco has somewhere between 900-1.2B

I'm ready for this.

King's bounty ain't be 1.33 B as you claimed here
How long are you going to avoid me Kurwa, you're always making these post do you want to debate this out ?
So @kurwa chan wanted to bet with @Cinera about King's bounty:steef: but the loser will have to delete his account permanently and i even know Cinera wouldn't do that cuz he is here just for fun :goyea:but when someone like @style or @Rukusho agreed to that he didn't answer them :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Nice Try @kurwa chan :suresure::denzimote:

J

Jo_Ndule

1.5 - 1.55b
Saying King's bounty is below Luffy's is like when some people said that Queen's bounty is below Katakuri's
Who the hell said Queen's bounty will be below Kata?

King doesn't have higher bounty than Luffy.
You guys don't read the narratives

Vets : 300-499M
Commanders 500M - 1.49 B
Yonko candidates - 1.5+
Newly Yonko/FA level dudes - 2B+
Seasoned Yonko : 4B+
Kings of Eras/PK : 5B+

So @kurwa chan wanted to bet with @Cinera about King's bounty:steef: but the loser will have to delete his account permanently and i even know Cinera wouldn't do that cuz he is here just for fun :goyea:but when someone like @style or @Rukusho agreed to that he didn't answer them :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Nice Try @kurwa chan :suresure::denzimote:
What are you talking about?
1. I don't know who style is so I have no reason to bet him. Me winning ain't gonna satisfy me.
2. I have no idea why you linking Rukusho shit? Where's his bet?
3. Maybe you wanna bet then?:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.