Character Discussion King's Mask and Sanji

Sanji fire already hotter since it can create plasma/lightning, unless king shows something similar (btw oda already said it with sanji "my fire can be hotter than any other flame")
King is not invisible to the eye when moving fast like this new sanji we have
You do realize that being faster to the eye is usually correlated with the enemy right? And we are talking about Queen's slow ass

You do realize that being faster to the eye is usually correlated with the enemy right? And we are talking about Queen's slow ass
Faster than the eye can see for a normal human eye is already fast af... Considering Queen isn't normal... and he is doing it continuously, not only in a blitz moment... the fight scene was completely silent with the "shhhhsh" sfx used for invisible people like shiryu etc...
Just trying to shit on Queen beeing blind now that sanji can go faster than the eye can see ??? nice strat but it doesn't work

Faster than the eye can see for a normal human eye is already fast af... Considering Queen isn't normal... and he is doing it continuously, not only in a blitz moment... the fight scene was completely silent with the "shhhhsh" sfx used for invisible people like shiryu etc...
Just trying to shit on Queen beeing blind now that sanji can go faster than the eye can see ??? nice strat but it doesn't work
It’s like people forget Queens a proficient CoO user

I like were your going with this :quest: during thriller bark sanji did burst into flame & his skin turn red & he was starting to look like a real demon of some kind, king having a similar %look seems likely you build a strong cast, plus why on earth is Queen keep bring up kings race to sanji:bamathink: your onto something that's gonna come to reality very soon

Plasma lightning? Chill buddy, you don't even know what made Sanji's lighting appear. Stop jumping to conclusions
We litterally get sanji saying "I can make my flames even hotter than ever" then this plasma effect emerges... but ok we are jumping into conclusion when we use arguments from the manga but you are not when using your headcanon haha

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Plasma lightning? Chill buddy, you don't even know what made Sanji's lighting appear. Stop jumping to conclusions
It appears that Sanji rendered his flames hot enough to form plasma under the form of lightning. Oda is not always perfectly scientifically accurate when it comes to these things but I guess it makes sense considering this doesn't seem a CoC feat at all.

Unless of course Sanji's flames are currently burning at as high as thousands Celsius degrees.