Current Events Kizaru’s Dialect Continues To Get More Serious

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I did a post on this a few weeks ago but we really are about to see a level of seriousness from Kizaru that we have never seen before, and the timing of this coincides perfectly with the escalating tension in Egghead as the Buster Call is about to happen.

Against both Rayleigh and Luffy, Kizaru was speaking in troll dialect, if Oda continues to ramp up the tension then we may finally see Kizaru get remotely serious against the Ancient Robot/Luffy/the interlopers or whoever.

Let’s hope Saturn can salvage the ship of Gorosei hype in the face of a serious Chadzaru.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Light can only move in one direction when fire from a source point.

If Kizaru continues following his duty and moving in one direction unable to change.

Then it's a sign his mind is in sync with his fruit and he is awakened.
This awakening desperation syndrome is even more severe than it was for Kaido fans lol
Post automatically merged:

@ShishioIsBack @comrade you guys still think Kizaru was even remotely serious against Rayleigh? Lol

We have Sandman outright telling us Kizaru’s speech was relaxed against Rayleigh and is only now getting serious.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Btw Kizaru wasn't upset about SH escape in Sabaody, he was upset about Kuma betrayal (his friend)
Kizaru was upset about the Straw Hats’ escape.

The thing is tho, the Rayleigh fight happens…before the Straw Hats escape. So obviously Kizaru wouldn’t have fought Rayleigh seriously because there was no reason to at that point.

Light can only move in one direction when fired from a source point.

If Kizaru continues following his duty and moving in one direction unable to change.

Wtf .

I like your enthusiasm but I have doubts we will even see serious battle from now. Escaping and surviving is main goal , plus Luffy really doesnt have that huge desire / motive to fight Kizaru who in truth didnt really do anything wrong he is just doing his job. Dont be surprised if Oda rushes this arc with buster call as perfect excuse .

@ShishioIsBack @comrade you guys still think Kizaru was even remotely serious against Rayleigh? Lol

We have Sandman outright telling us Kizaru’s speech was relaxed against Rayleigh and is only now getting serious.
Did Kizaru even speak in this chapter outside of saying "go" and "Ama no Murakumo"? Yes, Kizaru seems serious, but not in a battle context but from an emotional perspective, as in struggling with harming the people he is attached to.

Was Kizaru going all out against Rayleigh? I wouldn't say so. I would also say that Rayleigh was exerting himself more, so in the long run, Kizaru would've gotten the upper hand. But Rayleigh was strong enough to keep Kizaru at bay, with Kizaru not being able to get past just like that, hence having to vent his rage by capturing 500 fodder.

@Elder Lee Hung but yeah, interesting raws (just saw them now), this gives off good vibes.

Light can only move in one direction when fired from a source point.

He kind of has to show Awakening here because there's no other time that's as perfect as this
If he doesn't then I don't think any Admiral will have Awakening
Not saying this for agenda (I do think he'll probably fight Zoro though) but still

that reaction from doll is forshadowing, kizaru is about to start using acoc against luffy

plus Luffy really doesnt have that huge desire / motive to fight Kizaru
He does because Kizaru is attacking his crew and blocking there escape paths