Speculations Kizaru is going to face Zoro

@EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @Paperchampion23
You know what I realized, why would Kizaru even try to stop Vegapunk's message? Kizaru might not even bother trying to go and stop the message, I could see him purposefully not going because maybe he also wants to hear what Vegapunk has to say.

Also Saturn never gave Kizaru the order to stop the message, Saturn only ordered Kizaru to kill Vegapunk as well as Kuma and Bonney.

So because he never gave Kizaru the order to stop the message, I could that as another reason why Kizaru wouldn't go.

Finally with the rest of the Elders coming, the main focus will probably be on them trying to stop the message than Kizaru.

Just don’t see it happening . I think Kiz is done for real this arc .

Focus will be on 5 Gorosei . Now there is real swordsman I think Oda will focus on Zoro vs Nasujuro eitherway with 10 min limit they will focus on stopping Gorosei s from entering Labophase .

replace zoro with kizaru in egghead.

In this scenario I wil even nerf zoro by taking away Asura.

Zoro
-injure Sentomaru badly with a nameless slash
-Do real damage to Yonko Luffy
-luffy use white star
-coc clash
-power up when Yonko Luffy gets serious
-Saturn propose to 2 vs 1 nika
-Zoro tells Saturne No
-injure Franky badly
-cut sanjino

kizaru
-fire laser at base Kaku who survive harmlessly
-kick shawk who take no damage and get up
-laser kick vs black leg Lucci
-Luffy ask Kizaru if he need help
-kizaru say Yes

@nik87 @Roronoa-sama @Malio @mly90 @Nadel

that is how big the strength is between them. Zoro is just so much stronger even whe he is nerfed to nitoryu. He had 0 anti feats.
That's why Woro is him. The 🐐
Post automatically merged:

No wonder Oda stalled Zoro in the labophase with Lucci and now Jinbe is coming after Zoro

Kizaru is going to come at the speed of light and get through the dome barrier (he is the only one who can go through it)

After the sheer dominance portrayed by Luffy over Kizaru, it's time for Kizaru to face an opponent that is a better match up for him

Zoro is not going to chase Kizaru, Kizaru is coming for him as he is still in the labophase and there is only him who can stop Kizaru

Zoro vs Kizaru, Jinbe vs Lucci

Zoro will get his revenge on Kizaru after what happened in Sabaody and have his Rayleigh moment against him

As much as it may sound like one, this isn't a bait thread, this is a serious thread

@Peroroncino @nik87 @Krusher1357 @Boiroy @Roronoa-sama @gz89 @L55 @ShishioIsBack @WizardKing @Shiroyru @traxex123 @The White Crane @m0nst3Rx @Krusher1357 @Lor D. Coast @Heart pirate @Law-sama @Albino 👑 @IsaziSempi @Lion of Olympus @Finral Roulacase @NikaInParis @Courier @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @Thunderbolt @MonsterKaido @Mackiss @Swallalala @comrade @SkySanji @Hanzo hattori @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Tejas @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @JoNdule @Kerkovian @Levi @terabyte @RebelliousSoma @Bisoromi Bear @MonsterZoro @Warchief Sanji D Goat @mly90 @GUI VI @Cruxroux @matt245 @MonochromeYoru @Etzel Andergast @RayanOO @EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @SakazukiTheFist @SakazOuki @Djordje @centurion
I told these Latrine fans that this would happen (if it does). They were just too hyped, falsely at that, about how "Kizaru is going to take everyone down" and never thought about PANCAKING TIME.

I'd much prefer Zoro fights Nusjuro, now that he's on Egghead Island, then this bum Kizaru

Last edited:
My overall analysis of the arc is confirmed every chapter, I may not get the exact details of how things unfold as it is impossible to tell but one thing for sure, I get the overall analysis correctly

You on the other hand can't even say who is the main villain of the arc and who is getting defeated here
idk man.

The summoning of all 5 elders solidifies two things I've felt from the beginning (which still could be wrong for all I know)

1. Egghead is not going to fit the traditional mold of Luffy fights the big boss, Zoro fights #2 and Sanji fights #3.
2. Saturn is not going down in Egghead. Too evil, too busted, too early to be taken down. (yes, even at chapter 1110+)

With all 5 arriving, Saturn being the main villain doesn't seem plausible, he's now one of 5. I don't see Luffy soloing all of them. He is as of now unable to deal lasting damage to even one, as he openly acknowledges.

It also appears that Saturn is not viewing Kizaru as a critical piece in stopping the transmission. The other 4 elders are who he's turning to.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well it definitely make sense why Zoro was stalled

As we zoro bois were saying...zoro is stalled because of plot.

There are only two ways I see this going forward

1) Elders order kiz to go through and stop the broadcast

We get zoro vs kiz and Jinbei vs lucci

While others hold Elders outside

2)Elders themselves take down the barrier

And, we see everyone including Zoro holding them.

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Well it definitely make sense why Zoro was stalled

As we zoro bois were saying...zoro is stalled because of plot.

There are only two ways I see this going forward

1) Elders order kiz to go through and stop the broadcast

We get zoro vs kiz and Jinbei vs lucci

While others hold Elders outside

2)Elders themselves take down the barrier

And, we see everyone including Zoro holding them.
Whatever the case , Zoro will be involved.
Because its him and Lucci in Labophase.

But is Zoro staying in the Labophase? Jinbei is there to make sure he doesn’t stick around because the crew are leaving rapidly. Four elders showing up

Everyone up tops method of escape is the Sunny that’s currently shooting down towards the barrier with no way of stopping.

The lasers also need to be switched off at least temporarily for everyone to get out.

There’s still quite a bit of pieces moving around.

On the bright side, Zoro vs Lucci should be over soon, because Zoro will have sensed the other Gororsei arriving and surely to god that will be his signal to end the fight.

And if Oda genuinely has held off on finishing it until 1111 then that is a poor decision, to say the least. That only works in a fight that the fans actually, y’know, care about.