Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hello friends and fellow Mihawk enthusiasts. It is I, Den Den, founder of the now-defunct Mihawk x Hancock society of Orojackson, for those who love the finer things in life.

I’m currently working on a Mihawk x Hancock fan fiction, would any of you be interested if I posted it here? Is there anything in particular you would like to see in such a story?
Its gonna be hilarious when the story shows they related...

AL sama

Red Haired
Hello friends and fellow Mihawk enthusiasts. It is I, Den Den, founder of the now-defunct Mihawk x Hancock society of Orojackson, for those who love the finer things in life.

I’m currently working on a Mihawk x Hancock fan fiction, would any of you be interested if I posted it here? Is there anything in particular you would like to see in such a story?
I'd love to see your work even tho I don't like that ship

btw I don't think you remember me

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Do you know that Yoru's ranking was first revealed in the databook One Piece Yellow rather than the manga?
Aye.

Certainly Den.

How many chapters would you want to be dedicated to Zoro vs Mihawk? I'd want it to be a mini-arc of its own, which would also include Mihawk's backstory
A mini-arc sounds nice. If it includes Mihawk's backstory, his duels with Shanks and whatever he did after that, it can be a great mini arc.