Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
A brief translation of this Twitter guy drawing connections between Mihawk and Imu:

Is Mihawk a character hinting towards Imu?
Dracule = Imu being a blood sucking demon?

Kokutou Yoru = Imu’s yoru (night) imagery?

Mihawk seated with the sword on his back = the image of the Empty Throne?

Mi (3) Ho (4) Ku(9)
3+4+9 = 16
1 = i(chi) 6 = mu

Mihawk says ‘to kill time’
Imu says ‘just because (Lulusia) is close’

not sure who Yuderon the author of this tweet is but he seems to be some kind of theorist. Maybe he’s cooking here lol.

I saw the trailer for the live action and it was… rough. The actors seemed to be doing the best with what they had but the general whackiness of OP does not translate well to live action and CGI. That said, Mihawk has the perfect balance of colourful design, snark and badassery that comes off well in both live action and animated mediums. Not surprised that Matt Owens liked Mihawk the most, our boy is criminally underrated and the non-anime audience watching this series will see that. They’re not blinded by the rabid hate that many long time OP stans have, nor are they obsessed with the ridiculous powerscaling debates and can focus entirely on Mihawk’s character and dialogue with Zoro.

I've been looking into Matt Owens, the showrunner of the live action One Piece and my god, he is one of us. A real Godhawk enthusiast who cited Mihawk's introduction as one of the three central scenes he wanted to portray: https://screenrant.com/one-piece-live-action-show-netflix-writer-episodes/

He also appeared on the 2020/21 Reverie saying that he prefers Mihawk over Shanks:
(at approx 1:45:25).

I'm not super hyped for the LA but I'll watch the Baratie episodes just to see how his love for the character translates on-screen. Hopefully he does our boy justice.

I've been looking into Matt Owens, the showrunner of the live action One Piece and my god, he is one of us. A real Godhawk enthusiast who cited Mihawk's introduction as one of the three central scenes he wanted to portray: https://screenrant.com/one-piece-live-action-show-netflix-writer-episodes/

He also appeared on the 2020/21 Reverie saying that he prefers Mihawk over Shanks:
(at approx 1:45:25).

I'm not super hyped for the LA but I'll watch the Baratie episodes just to see how his love for the character translates on-screen. Hopefully he does our boy justice.
The best thing about this show is that they can tease things that happen much later in the story but also things that aren't confirmed like Mihawk's CoC and the guy was talking about it, Oda seems pretty invested in this. :watchout:
Post automatically merged:

Anything interesting here? @Den_Den_Mushi :choppawhat:

Last edited:
The best thing about this show is that they can tease things that happen much later in the story but also things that aren't confirmed like Mihawk's CoC and the guy was talking about it, Oda seems pretty invested in this. :watchout:
Post automatically merged:

Anything interesting here? @Den_Den_Mushi :choppawhat:
Nothing that interesting. The quote above his head is from Marineford, where he asks fate how Luffy will escape his black blade.

The description reads: One of the Seven Warlords who participated in the Summit War. He is the World’s Strongest Swordsman, also known as “Hawk Eyes”, the man who is Zoro’s goal.

ok guys i have a theory

- mihawk defeated the seraphims sent to emptee bluffs
well it may not really be ' defeat ' but more like he got a W

- so we know the seraphims were sent to cross guild

and we dont know what happened to them

we saw buggy pirates talking about some battle ships while saying' did u see that? ' in regards to mihawk

now we know they are not talking about crocodile's entrance
since that was before cross guild was even estabilished

the fodders talking abt mihawk is an incident which just happened

so most likely that incident will be about mihawk clearing those ' battleships '

and this moment happened after the cg posters were shown out to the world

the seraphims were basically a second wave which was sent after crocodile's presence was confirmed

so basically this is what i think abt the timelines of cross guild
- croc called mihawk

- croc then visited buggy in order to start cross guild
meanwhile he cleared the 1st wave of marines sent to buggy

- the 2nd wave aka seraphims were sent to emptee bluff

- mihawk arrived

- they did all the poster thing and established cross guild properly

- the seraphims landed at emptee bluff

- mihawk wiped them

- then this panel happened and the entirety of ch 1058

imo oda is just not showing this cause the seraphims are being hyped right now , when we will get past egghead
we will come back to see what actually happened to s-croc , s-bat and s- flamingo

and this will prob be the plot with how mihawk gets hyped for the endgame like garp and shanks did

here is also tcb's translation which just backs up my theory more if u see it as context :goyea:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
ok guys i have a theory

we saw buggy pirates talking about some battle ships while saying' did u see that? ' in regards to mihawk

so most likely that incident will be about mihawk clearing those ' battleships '

the seraphims were basically a second wave which was sent after crocodile's presence was confirmed

- croc called mihawk

- mihawk arrived

- mihawk wiped them

imo oda is just not showing this cause the seraphims are being hyped right now , when we will get past egghead
we will come back to see what actually happened to s-croc , s-bat and s- flamingo

and this will prob be the plot with how mihawk gets hyped for the endgame like garp and shanks did

here is also tcb's translation which just backs up my theory more if u see it as context :goyea:
Solid theory. I haven't been reading OP but have they seen Mihawk beating up Buggy? If not then only a few conclusions are left.

What you said or they're just mesmerized to see the WSS in the flesh before them. But the dialogue does make it seem like he did something.

ok guys i have a theory

- croc called mihawk

- mihawk arrived

- mihawk wiped them

Can't wait to see Mihawk outskill the seraphim :shocking:

The Strawhats are currently struggling against 4 Seraphim, somehow CG dealt with 3 Seraphim. :watchout:
We know that the Seraphim were deployed (from where?) after Crocodile attacked the marines so we have Crocodile finessing 3 Seraphim by himself when Luffy and Zoro are currently being stalled by one Seraphim, is Crocodile stronger than L&Z? Absolutely not, he doesn't have a shot of matching up against Luffy again and Zoro is aiming at his superior.
Something happened because Croco didn't have a scratch on him when he was beating the shit out Buggy.
The Seraphim and whoever came with them were defeated and realistically the Seraphim are >>>> anyone not an Admiral so with this information we should have an idea of what is to come in round 2.

ok guys i have a theory

- croc called mihawk

- mihawk arrived

- mihawk wiped them

I saw this on Twitter the other day but seriously guys I don't know how long are we going to have to wait for him to show some feats probably knowing this fraud author I'm afraid we must wait till he fights zoro but man if it's hard to ask just at least one haoshoku trail like garp

I don’t mind waiting for Mihawk to do something. Feat scaling is a thing and Oda is addicted to cliffhangers and dramatic double page spreads. The longer we wait, the more likely Oda is to give Mihawk an extra spectacular feat that tops previous on-panel feats for the wow factor.

Seriously, this is classic Oda.
“Oh, you thought Fat Meme taking two supernovas was cool? Here’s Kaido still being able to cut an awakened Luffy.”

“Oh you thought Kaido’s flaming dragon form was cool? Here’s Shanks one-shotting a member of the Wano supernova trio AND his right hand man at the same time”

Can’t wait to see what he does with Mihawk.

I don't think it'll take long at this point. Garp got some show off, shanks got some show off within quite a short period... It's basically only dragon and mihawk left missing on the list.
I don’t mind waiting for Mihawk to do something. Feat scaling is a thing and Oda is addicted to cliffhangers and dramatic double page spreads. The longer we wait, the more likely Oda is to give Mihawk an extra spectacular feat that tops previous on-panel feats for the wow factor.

Seriously, this is classic Oda.
“Oh, you thought Fat Meme taking two supernovas was cool? Here’s Kaido still being able to cut an awakened Luffy.”

“Oh you thought Kaido’s flaming dragon form was cool? Here’s Shanks one-shotting a member of the Wano supernova trio AND his right hand man at the same time”

Can’t wait to see what he does with Mihawk.
Somehow you could say that in rayleigh garp case is because one has revealed to have links with Amazon lily and he will stay there till EOS and probably oda won't show him more that's why chapter 1059 with garp is because he is going to "die" soon either by kurohige or aokiji but the deal with Shanks is because alongside the annoying MC is also loda's favourite character so he is going to hype father son dead brother.....related with both
The thing with CG and mihawk is the perfect excuse to reach LT and fight zoro whatever is their goal I hope he show something "more" even though is against fodders just is kind annoying that we saw all the legends Shanks garp rayleigh doing something bar him but well we could say the same with dragon and akainu it seems loda is reserving them 😔