Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
They say the best is usually saved for Last :pepehawk:
Seriously Loda can't keep Mihawk shackled for much longer it has reached that stage where has driven himself into a corner
Yeah its clear that he doesnt know how to handle him w/o make everybody else in the verse look bad.

I still think he's not sure about the black blades thats why he let it unresolved at Wano.
If he decides that its only Haki + something else he has to place him on top of the verse even above Roger and thats difficult for his Luffy agenda.

something else he has to place him on top of the verse even above Roger
Oda is always consistent with making a correlation between a character's strength and the quality of their weapon. He even mentioned Kaido's weapon would be a supreme grade if it was a blade.

It's almost as if he uses Yoru to portray Mihawk's level to the non-retarded readers who can put two and two together

Oda is always consistent with making a correlation between a character's strength and the quality of their weapon. He even mentioned Kaido's weapon would be a supreme grade if it was a blade.

It's almost as if he uses Yoru to portray Mihawk's level to the non-retarded readers who can put two and two together

Yeah i agree with you, the real problem is Frauda and his Luffy's fanboyism.
Idk if he has the balls to put Mihawk above Roger officialy.
I doubt he will do it till the final war.