Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Den_Den_Mushi if live action keep being so popular expect a live action for young Mihawk (word of the current show runner) Matt Ownes:

Post automatically merged:

:pepehawk::pepehawk::pepehawk:
Aaaahhh this is exactly what I was hoping for. I’ve watched quite a few non-anime fan reaction videos of the LA and while the series isn’t perfect for many manga readers, casuals are lapping it up and the reaction to Mihawk has been almost universally positive. I’m glad there’s been enough fan demand that Matt Owens can come out and talk about a young Mihawk spin-off. The more people come to appreciate the Godhawk, the better.

The OPLA subreddit released a survey across 19,000 new and existing OP fans and the results just came in. Mihawk was the new audience’s favourite character with 70% of the vote for best pirate captain, even though he’s not even a captain! Mihawk was also ranked 2nd by the established OP fan cohort at 72%. Strangely enough, the new fans had Shanks very close behind Mihawk while the experienced fans had him trailing with only 54% of the votes. Here’s hoping for a LA Mihawk spin off given the enthusiasm surrounding his character!

You can check out the results here: https://reddit.com/r/OnePieceLiveAction/s/NZNIdWsLo3

The OPLA subreddit released a survey across 19,000 new and existing OP fans and the results just came in. Mihawk was the new audience’s favourite character with 70% of the vote for best pirate captain, even though he’s not even a captain! Mihawk was also ranked 2nd by the established OP fan cohort at 72%. Strangely enough, the new fans had Shanks very close behind Mihawk while the experienced fans had him trailing with only 54% of the votes. Here’s hoping for a LA Mihawk spin off given the enthusiasm surrounding his character!

You can check out the results here: https://reddit.com/r/OnePieceLiveAction/s/NZNIdWsLo3
Good stuff, unfortunately Mihawk like other characters are victims of an author that only cares about the MC.

Oda is happy about Mihawk, it looks like live action has waken up Oda:milaugh:

I am sure that Oda will soon focus on Mihawk the dude has a story which is equal to Shanks in term of background

Now that we have a better understanding of Kuma, what made him send Zoro and Perona to Mihawk, how did he know that Mihawk wouldn't just kill Zoro and do nasty stuff with Perona? :quest:
Tbh it has been implied in the story that the warlords especially Mihawk, Doffy, Croc know some secrets about each other. Like croc knowing about mihawk's marine hunting days and Doffy knowing that mihawk rarely like to show off his power.
Now this is just my assumption, but i think the opposite is true as well that is to say Mihawk probably knows about croc's secret and that doffy was a CD

Its possible Kuma did have some general info about Mihawk's background due to his RA connections. Its probably how he knows that Mihawk wouldn't just outright kill zoro and perona.