Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.

There's a Japanese proverb 能ある鷹は爪を隠す which is like "A wise hawk hides its talons."
And it really perfectly describes Mihawk. He doesn't show off unless he has too, and it's hard to know how much of his power he's showing at any time.
Wow, Mihawk character is really well studied.
Starting from his epithet to his design, his behavior etc.

However, no surprise why he always held back. It's literally his characterization

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
W

wordyworm

There's only Perona, no? I've seen people ship Mihawk x Boa since they look great together. But I am not into shipping so there might be another pair I am not aware of .
Mihawk/Shanks is very popular!
Mihawk/Boa
MihoPero
There's also a lot of fanart of Croco, Miho, Doffy, but it's more like oddball roommates than shipping, I think.
I know of at least one Miho/Cora shipper
I'm sure there's more.
(oh and MihoZoro, but that's always sus)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Mihawk/Shanks is very popular!
Mihawk/Boa
MihoPero
There's also a lot of fanart of Croco, Miho, Doffy, but it's more like oddball roommates than shipping, I think.
I know of at least one Miho/Cora shipper
I'm sure there's more.
(oh and MihoZoro, but that's always sus)
Oh my. I see.

Well tbh Mihawk is the hottest guy in OP so he can be paired up with anyone and look good.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@style what do you think Mihawk will do next?

Mihawk helping Perona and Moria would be really cool I think. It looks like Moriah may end up joining BB's crew though. If that happens, I'm not sure what help would look like?

If Moriah rejects BB's offer, then perhaps he could hold off the BB pirates to give them an opportunity to escape.

G

Gran D. Master

I think Mihawk is the character whose portrayal Oda makes sure to keep intact the most. He never drew Mihawk taking any sort of damage, and he never made Mihawk seem to put in any effort at all whenever we saw him in combat. Between the inevitable power inflation within the series, and the rarity of black blades as well as the significance of forging one still remaining a mystery despite being this late into the story, I think Mihawk is pretty much guaranteed to end up stronger than the likes of Gol D. Roger come true endgame of the series.

Mihawk helping Perona and Moria would be really cool I think. It looks like Moriah may end up joining BB's crew though. If that happens, I'm not sure what help would look like?

If Moriah rejects BB's offer, then perhaps he could hold off the BB pirates to give them an opportunity to escape.
I've my headcanon that he will somehow reunite with Sir Crocodile and make an alliance. It will be a great return for both of them
We can include Moria as well, but if Moria joins Mihawk then there will be also high chances of him clashing with BB, which is something that I don't see happening at this point of the story.

W

wordyworm

If Moria did join BB's crew, and then Perona showed up, what would she do???
Also, what if the Marines are following Mihawk and we get a Marines v BB clash at Beehive Island with Perona, Moria, and Mihawk in the middle of it all? Probably won't happen, but it's a fun idea.

I've my headcanon that he will somehow reunite with Sir Crocodile and make an alliance. It will be a great return for both of them
We can include Moria as well, but if Moria joins Mihawk then there will be also high chances of him clashing with BB, which is something that I don't see happening at this point of the story.
Mihawk and Croco should team up. Fancy guys, ROLL OUT!
I wonder if Mihawk knows where Croco is. He's always keeping up on the news and probably keeps tabs on people's movements.

If Moria did join BB's crew, and then Perona showed up, what would she do???
Also, what if the Marines are following Mihawk and we get a Marines v BB clash at Beehive Island with Perona, Moria, and Mihawk in the middle of it all? Probably won't happen, but it's a fun idea.
The way I see it, in that case she is going to join too. Her journey obviously isn't over, and her joining BB and Mihawk joining Shanks would eventually make them on opposite sides. Which is promising for some great character developement.

Add Zoro from the SH mix and it's a party. :catsure:

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Mihawk and Croco should team up. Fancy guys, ROLL OUT!
I wonder if Mihawk knows where Croco is. He's always keeping up on the news and probably keeps tabs on people's movements.
Let them break Doffy out of jail. The three sexiest of the original Shichibukai reuniting, I'd love to see it.

Ping @Light D Lamperouge!