Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
@Kiwipom or @Natalija can one of you change the poll?
Let's use "Does Mihawk have CoC?" and have yes, no, and maybe as options.
This will be a fun discussion :myman:
If he doesn't, it undermines the importance of COC.

The significance of COC is really questionable Sakazuki or Mihawk lack it but Chinjao and Katakuri have it.

The former two are far more kingly than the latter two could ever hope to be.

Sakazuki is the current Fleet Admiral, and he embodies the concept of absolute justice.

Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman in name and actuality. He reigns supreme in the world of swordsmen.

Either Mihawk has COC, or COC is not worth it's hype.
:cigar:

@Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack I imagine you'd appreciate this.

M

MD Zolo

If he doesn't, it undermines the importance of COC.

The significance of COC is really questionable Sakazuki or Mihawk lack it but Chinjao and Katakuri have it.

The former two are far more kingly than the latter two could ever hope to be.

Sakazuki is the current Fleet Admiral, and he embodies the concept of absolute justice.

Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman in name and actuality. He reigns supreme in the world of swordsmen.

Either Mihawk has COC, or COC is not worth it's hype.
:cigar:

@Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack I imagine you'd appreciate this.
Since Luffy's specialty is CoC, you can be sure that Oda will wank th shit out of it.

In any case, if Wordyworm's analysis of the eye is an indicator, the eye is meant to display intimidation or anger, then either Mihawk has CoC or some animalistic aura similar to Zoro.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
W

wordyworm

I think Mihawk has CoC. If he doesn't, then his matches with Shanks are even more impressive, tho. It would mean that his will is stronger than Shanks' CoC, and Mihawk is very stubborn.

People like to say that he doesn't have the ambition or the qualities of a king, but he's his own king! I don't think having followers or a crew are necessary to have CoC, nor does it mean that the person has to be the leader (thinking of Katakuri here).

Mihawk is a leader, he's just not the extroverted kind of leader like Shanks or Luffy. He was the first Warlord to take action at MF, for instance. People look to him to see what he's going to do because his actions set the tone.

When Luffy reveals CoC at MF, Mihawk is in a reaction panel the same size as the Admirals'. There's definitely something going on there.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You can pick more than one, it seems. That's OK.
Mihawk has Schrรถdinger's CoC - both existing and not existing at the same time.

I want to hear more from the people who say he doesn't, though. Not to argue, but just to hear their thoughts. Speak up, you magnificent 7!
I actually... I didnโ€™t vote. Somehow the poll automatically got votes

:milaugh:
I meant this. Somehow the poll retained votes from the previous poll I guess.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
She doesn't have access to mod tools in sections other than VS-Section. You should be able to vote normally now.
I figured as much. Thanks.

But that aside, how do you guys think Mihawk's CoO and CoA compares to haki God Shanks'?
I think Mihawk has him beaten in both. COA imo is pretty self explanatory. He's the WSS and COA is a pretty big component in swordsmanship. His blade is black, which I am pretty sure is a sign of extremely strong COA.

COO- I infer from his intended epithet Clairvoyant and his current epithet Hawk Eyes that he possesses extremely strong COO too. The man has never taken damage on panel nor does he possess any scar to show. In MF Oda had the Admirals being hit by commanders with distractions, whilst Mihawk was actively looking away mid battle and having an inner monologue and Vista didn't do anything to him. I am not even gonna go in depth about the Yonko as we have seen them literally ran over by low and mid tiers and surprised by a plethora of things. Shanks imo has the best haki out of the Yonko thus far, bar probably Prime WB.

W

wordyworm

I despise the existence of CoC and the entire concept behind it. But that aside, how do you guys think Mihawk's CoO and CoA compares to haki God Shanks'?
Mihawk's CoO is hard to put a pin on because it's unclear how many of his feats could be due to an ability to see the future or sense opponents (CoO) and how much is due to the fact that he has exceptional vision (physical ability.)

That idea is even reflected in his original epithet, senrigan, meaning literally 1000 league eyes or long-distance vision, a physical ability, but that word also means ESPer or clairvoyant, like CoO.

I would say that any top swordfighter would have to have top-level CoO to be competitive. A huge part of swordfighting is predicting your opponent's moves and sensing what they're going to do next. In the OP world, it would be very difficult to be WSS without having FS.
For CoA, I think him having Yoru is enough proof that he's at the top level.

She doesn't have access to mod tools in sections other than VS-Section. You should be able to vote normally now.
Thanks! :optimistic: