Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Depends at which moment in the manga, after Last game I'd say yes. At the end of the manga 1 on 1 I'd still say Aomine>the rest, with Akashi being the next followed by Kise, who in PC is above but for a short amount of time.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
What is your opinion of Last Game?
I think we all dreamed about seeing all the miracle gen playing together after seeing them facing each other. So it was nice to see them together and see their talent and complementarity.

But the plot was far from awesome : the badass foreign team which doesn't respect anything and think they are god is kinda cliche. But it was not needed to be overly complex either it is just an nice add for the fan.

I liked te moments between Murasakibara and Gods body and how he more and more gained the upper hand. The other good moment is the confrontation between demon eye and emperor eye. Like to see Kisa and Aomine in the zone at the same time. Except god body and the chief the others were pretty forgettable.

So all in all it was a nice fan service add that we should appreciate.

Last edited:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

S.o to your old Akashi gif avatar on OJ, one of the best avatars to grace the forums. Miss that one.
This one?

May switch to it later.

Depends at which moment in the manga, after Last game I'd say yes. At the end of the manga 1 on 1 I'd still say Aomine>the rest, with Akashi being the next followed by Kise, who in PC is above but for a short amount of time.
Akashi > Aomine even in the manga. Zone Akashi soloed Seirin for a time.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Akashi > Aomine even in the manga. Zone Akashi soloed Seirin for a time.
In a 1 on 1 I think Aomine takes it because Akashi cannot enter the zone willingly iirc, he has to have a trigger, to stop relying on his teammates to win, I am not sure if this applies to a 1 on 1, but if it doesn't Aomine deffo takes it.

T

Tangerine

:shocking::shocking::shocking:

My fav MiraGen members are Aomine and Kise

My favorite teamplays are Shutoku's and Seirin's

But my overall fav character is this guy, the all-rounder Hawk-eye user, Takao Kazunari
His plays are the most realistic and "normal" for me, and he is so coool :amazing:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
In a 1 on 1 I think Aomine takes it because Akashi cannot enter the zone willingly iirc, he has to have a trigger, to stop relying on his teammates to win, I am not sure if this applies to a 1 on 1, but if it doesn't Aomine deffo takes it.
Eh, Kagami can't enter the Zone willingly, but still used it against Aomine. If Akashi needs the Zone to face Aomine, then he'll unlock it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Eh, Kagami can't enter the Zone willingly, but still used it against Aomine. If Akashi needs the Zone to face Aomine, then he'll unlock it.
Do you remember that scene when Aomine and Kagami play 1 on 1 in the park, and Aomine destroys him? Some of their zones are dependent on a trigger, whilst Aomine has free reign over it. He can jump into the zone immediately and end it like that, in a 1 on 1.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Do you remember that scene when Aomine and Kagami play 1 on 1 in the park, and Aomine destroys him? Some of their zones are dependent on a trigger, whilst Aomine has free reign over it. He can jump into the zone immediately and end it like that, in a 1 on 1.
Only vaguely, it's been a while since I watched KNB.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Only vaguely, it's been a while since I watched KNB.
I will try to find it later. It's not long or anything. It was iirc after they beat Aomine and his team in the game and Kuroko finds Aomine in the park.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Taiga, Aomine and Kise are my favorites.

Whether they are against each other or playing as a team, they are always entertaining to watch

Taiga has great jumping power, willpower allowing him to go past his limits, like a tiger in fact. Aomine is pretty similar, but with great touch, and self confidence, while also having a dirty mind lol

Kise at the beginning wasn't that impressive to me, but as time went on, i realized he probably had the best potential with his copy and especially perfect copy, with him also having the ability to combine it with zone

When Taiga and Aomine were both in zone modes against each other, it was a terrific play, when they combined it together in the movie, it was a terrific play

When Aomine and Kise combined zone and perfect copy in the movie, it was terrific play as well, with Kise momentarily being the best on the court when adding it with his own zone. It has stamina issues though , but making you wonder what would happen in case he solved that problem

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
My personal fave ranking would go like this
Aomine

Kise
Akashi

Murasakibara/Midorima

Kuroko and Kagami are okish. Never really been a fan of them though.