Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Aomine was too scared to play against Akashi so he acted up as if he had an injury.
Baseless
:memehm:
What can I say. I've been speaking facts for the past 22 years I've been alive.

When I was born I pulled up a chair and started to speak facts. My first words were-

"Aomine claps. All day, every day with no breaks in between"
:finally:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
:goatasure:

:chopoff:
Post automatically merged:

Baseless
:memehm:

What can I say. I've been speaking facts for the past 22 years I've been alive.

When I was born I pulled up a chair and started to speak facts. My first words were-

"Aomine claps. All day, every day with no breaks in between"
:finally:
:steef:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jokes aside.

Full potential Kise should be the most broken GoM member ever.
Kise is a monster. He needs better stamina and he'd be the best. The way he is now he gets too tired in a short amount of time.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
At first, I was disappointed in Kuroko's character.

I was hoping that he would become Curry alike player.

He was good but only passing until Phantom shot makes this character boring for me.
Kuroko was such a waste lol.
And so was Kagami, had nothing but jumping power.

The generation of miracles were much more compelling

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kuroko was such a waste lol.
And so was Kagami, had nothing but jumping power.

The generation of miracles were much more compelling
True. Dunno if you heard about Ahiru no Sora but the MC is what I would love Kuroko to be.

I wouldn't mind Kuroko if he learned at least dribbling as the addition to his passing.
If he couldn't shoot he should at least be a beast dribbler and passer.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
True. Dunno if you heard about Ahiru no Sora but the MC is what I would love Kuroko to be.

I wouldn't mind Kuroko if he learned at least dribbling as the addition to his passing.
If he couldn't shoot he should at least be a beast dribbler and passer.
Nope unfortunately I haven't.

I also would have liked to see a bit more development and skills from the supposed "strongest member" than just passing. Like thats weak sauce. Every member of the GoM can carry, while on his own Kuroro cannot.

Like has he ever heard of a gym? Protein shakes? Steroids? He needs to try a lot harder for a man who loves basketball that much.

Akashi will do shit with his wannabe sharingan knock off:suresure:. if he wanna slip ppl he should become a ballerina and slip ppl to win:whitepress:
also slippin aint stopping the GOAT from scoring:kata: he will throw the ball while slippin and and it will be a 3pointer instead of a 2:kayneshrug::zosmug:
Akashi ultra counters Midori and Aomine is the worst type for Akashi to face. his playstyle isnt exactly something Emperor is suited to fight against. Emperor eye rekts those who have systemic and traditional playstyle whereas Aomine movement is like a snake:finally:.
not exactly something that is easy to slip

Aomine FTW.
Ace>everyone else

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I give Ao two points for opening a door

but I give Midorima 10 points for being an equal or better player without any zone.
Zone is for newbies.
The zone is merely a toy for Aomine. He can access this whenever he wants to for he is just that much of a ๐Ÿ.

Such is the ability gap that exists between him and the rest of the miracles.
:hihihi: