Current Events Kuzan Is A Contender For One Piece - Why Oda Doesn’t Care About Swordsmen

I mean mihawk doesnt want to change the world,doesnt want op etc + he s stronger than all those characters in the spread aside from imu and maybe dragon :quest:
Why would i care :kobeha::kobeha:
Being stronger than most of them is enough

This must be the most insane slander I have seen here
Isnt relevant to the story narrative themes
Isnt relevant to the final saga goal
Is never entertaining
His excuse is he said he wants to on his ass drink wine (a plot point from desperate housewifes)
Not even the strongest according to you

Less strong than kirito but more boring insane
:josad:

It's usual agenda brainrot and trolling.

Only the guys interested in OP for being PK (Yonkos) and/or looking to change the world (Dragon, Aokiji etc) are in that panel.

Something Mihawk isn't even interested in or cares about.

It's literally shitting on him for nothing.
They gotta target someone bcs the admiral agenda is straight up in the garbage :kobeha:
With gb wi fi diffed
Kuzan 20v1 80 years old who wasnt trying
To pizzaru getting owned 2 times in the arc

The top 4 (emperors) are the main contenders, those beneath are heavily involved for their own motives, meaning everyone in the list wants to shape the world in their own way, and their goals will intersect. Kuzan teamed up with Teach because he felt that it will benefit his own goals.

Meanwhile Mihawk has no goals or ambitions at all regarding supremacy or greatness..
Mihawk do have a goal and ambition of supremacy its just that he already achieved it and become the greatest swordsman in the world. His current state is that of a man who become bored and just want to chill untill someone strong enough challenge him. when mihawk fight zoro his haki (willpower) that is curently dormant because of boredom will start getting stronger because his blood will be pumping due to exitement and the fact he found a worthy challenger kinda like how kaido was getting stronger when he fought luffy and he ended up blowing the rubber away by accident.

Yeah he s no so what? He doesnt want op
That might change if oda wants him to help buggy

His excuse is he said he wants to on his ass drink wine (a plot point from desperate housewifes)
Top 3

Powerscaling aside, I'm just glad that this confirms Oda does consider Kuzan to be his own character wit his own goal and ambition distinct from BB and BBP. I never thought he'd go down as a antagonist and my belief is now even stronger.
That was semi confirmed when he went out his way to write Kizaru which was the most disposable admiral prior to egghead, obviously he would have more in store for someone like Kuzan, I expect even greater fro mgreenbull

Which I might to add most marine fans on this forum said is bad because he got "pizza diffed" so he should kill himself and is ruined, insane powerlevel scaling brainrot :kobeha: While I was right again

Is never entertaining

Less strong than kirito but more boring insane
:josad:
My bro @L57 needs to work on his Mihawk agenda. Mihawk is supposed to be above Roger and no character in that panel is supposed to be above Roger, by saying Mihawk is above MOST, does he realise what an insult this is since we all including Oda agree on that Mihawk is the most worthless character in the entire series, to the plot that is. 🤣
Powerscaling aside, I'm just glad that this confirms Oda does consider Kuzan to be his own character wit his own goal and ambition distinct from BB and BBP. I never thought he'd go down as a antagonist and my belief is now even stronger.
I actually made peace with the fact that Kuzan joined Teach's ways but now it's clear he has an own objective for which OP is needed and BB was the horse he bet on.
Does he want to take down the WG ?

The top 4 (emperors) are the main contenders, those beneath are heavily involved for their own motives, meaning everyone in the list wants to shape the world in their own way, and their goals will intersect. Kuzan teamed up with Teach because he felt that it will benefit his own goals.

Meanwhile Mihawk has no goals or ambitions at all regarding supremacy or greatness..
WB was always a contender even though he never had goals to conquer the world or be PK

So the excuse for Mihawk doesn't work
He's simply not a major player nor top 4 strongest pirates

My bro @L57 needs to work on his Mihawk agenda. Mihawk is supposed to be Roger and no character in that panel is supposed to be above Roger, by saying Mihawk is above MOST, does he realise what an insult this is since we all including Oda agree on that Mihawk is the most worthless character in the entire series, to the plot that is. 🤣
The irony is not lost on me, excusing mihawks lack of character, relevancy to the main themes nor entertainment value with power level was a dead end anyway after we saw marineford. And I am not even talking about vista. Guy ist just gonna be of of the top fighters EoS to fall over for green goblino
Damn neg diffed again with facts and logic:shocked:

My bro @L57 needs to work on his Mihawk agenda. Mihawk is supposed to be above Roger and no character in that panel is supposed to be above Roger, by saying Mihawk is above MOST, does he realise what an insult this is since we all including Oda agree on that Mihawk is the most worthless character in the entire series, to the plot that is. 🤣
You can be the strongest and weaker char be more relevant dumbo
:sanmoji:
We still dont know what plans oda had for Mihawk so dont put words in his mouth
There s still the imu red eyes theory :michalaugh:

The irony is not lost on me, excusing mihawks lack of character, relevancy to the main themes nor entertainment value with power level was a dead end anyway after we saw marineford. And I am not even talking about vista. Guy ist just gonna be of of the top fighters EoS to fall over for green goblino
What's even more hilarious. Mihawk chose to follow Buggy who directly stated he'll go after the OP and Crocodile who is known to go after the ancient weapons, so the organisation to its will Mihawk subjugated himself too is following the OP and power yet they use it as an excuse for why Mihawk supposedly wasn't featured in the last panel. I can't respond to those posts with a straight face😂
Post automatically merged:

100%
Depending on what happens first I could see Kuzan leaves the BBP and be an ally during the war against the WG. He joined Blackbeard because he believes it's the best way to achieve his goal, and with the Gooffy wank I fully expect Oda to have Kuzan twerk for him when he realizes he's actually the one
Yea that sounds likely

Mihawk is like these video game bosses who do nothing but waiting for the player to defeat them
It doesn't actually say much about his actual powerlevel to be fair but it also means he's very unlikely to get many moments before Zoro face him due to being a passive character .

Mihawk is like these video game bosses who do nothing but waiting for the player to defeat them
It doesn't actually say much about his actual powerlevel to be fair but it also means he's very unlikely to get many moments before Zoro face him due to being a passive character .
@Lee Ba Shou Post doesn't mention the word power or strong once

Fucking Buggy and Coby are "contenders". Big deal.

No one said Mihawk is relevant to the plot. He never was. Doesnt change the fact he stomps 99.9% of the verse.
The swordbros brought up that point because they indirectly admitted nothing is going on with this guy which makes it even funnier :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: Its a delight when this forum talks about anything but powerlevels, not those are some high IQ discussions either to be honest

WB was always a contender even though he never had goals to conquer the world or be PK

So the excuse for Mihawk doesn't work
He's simply not a major player nor top 4 strongest pirates
You can hate mihawk all you want but when you lie this much its disgusting. mihawk litteraly gave up his position so that buggy become yonko saying he wasnt interested in that life nor title which is exactly what was needed to be featured in that spread with luffy yet his bounty is bigger. Rememaer Luffy dont even respect buggy and openly direspected hhm when he learned he was yonko, all the strawhats dont give a fuck about him but know mihawk is the real deal. Your other fav kidd even admited that having mihawk join is enough to be an emperor crew.