Character Discussion Kuzan = Katakuri/Yamato

To get it out of the way no not in strength. Kuzan is clearly a lot stronger

When I say Kuzan = katakuri and Yamato I more so mean in role he’ll play
Both katakuri and Yamato were the top dogs of their respective pirate groups with them choosing to side with Luffy by the end

Imo either in elbaf in preparation to fight the rest of the bbp in the next arc or even within the same arc Luffy will reunite and clash with Kuzan. As for how much of a fight idk probably more than Luffy vs Yamato which wasn’t really anything but less than luffy vs katakuri where luffy was fighting an uphill battle

Point is Kuzan blackbeards top guy will have a scuffle with luffy and choose to back him instead of his captain
Just like katakuri and Yamato did

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido thought a single Tobi Roppo could capture Yamato

And the single Tobi Roppo that captured Yamato still hadn’t outright proven themselves calamity level because only after capturing Yamato did that Tobi Roppo earn the right to challenge a Calamity

Yamato is YC3.5, not even top 3 in her crew

That'd be the death sentence for his character development and oda would spit his fans in the eye.

Kuzan should die as a free man executing his free will. He chose BB and BB it shall be.

Kuzan?? Yc2?? So you mean Katakuri, king and Yamato are stronger that him?? What one piece manga are you reading?? Yc2 isn't even canon is just a fan delusion! Bb isn't even stronger than kuzan btw
Nope, YC2 just refers to Yonko Commander #2, or the third strongest in their own crew after the Yonko and the YC1.
Never said Katakuri and Yamato are stronger than Kuzan. King possibly, afterall we know magma > fire ~ ice.

We know he is below Shiryu though, from the colorspread. And below Teach too with 2 DFs.
Post automatically merged:

Kuzans more like the Big Mom to Teach’s Kaido.
Kuzan is probably more like the Sanji to Teach's Luffy.
Not really talking about YC2 though since we have Jinbe, but

Nope, YC2 just refers to Yonko Commander #2, or the third strongest in their own crew after the Yonko and the YC1.
Never said Katakuri and Yamato are stronger than Kuzan. King possibly, afterall we know magma > fire ~ ice.

We know he is below Shiryu though, from the colorspread. And below Teach too with 2 DFs.
Shiryu is stronger than kuzan then??
How that makes sense to you?? Yc1, 2 and 3 is such a flawed ranking of strength man! Isn't Katakuri yc1 in big mom pirates?? So by your flawed logic he's stronger than him?? King in big 2024 stronger that kuzan?? One piece community really can't read man... Bb isn't stronger that kuzan if anything they are equal! (by your flawed logic buggy is stronger that Mihawk and crocodile too? Cos they both yc1 and 2

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Meh....

Kuzan should lose fighting for BB.

A badass evil Kuzan is more to my liking than him switching alliance

Shiryu is stronger than kuzan then??
How that makes sense to you?? Yc1, 2 and 3 is such a flawed ranking of strength man! Isn't Katakuri yc1 in big mom pirates?? So by your flawed logic he's stronger than him?? King in big 2024 stronger that kuzan?? One piece community really can't read man... Bb isn't stronger that kuzan if anything they are equal! (by your flawed logic buggy is stronger that Mihawk and crocodile too? Cos they both yc1 and 2
Can't you read?
I just said YC1 in crew A doesn't have to be stronger than YC2 in crew B.
Yeah Shiryu is stronger than Kuzan, argue with Oda otherwise when he made the YC1 colorspread.

And magma is stronger than fire that is ~ ice is obvious since 2010 Marineford.

Can't you read?
Yeah Shiryu is stronger than Kuzan, argue with Oda otherwise when he made the YC1 colorspread.

Jesus fucking Christ! 😭😭 Shiryu is stronger than an og admiral that went high high extreme diff with Akainu for 10 days?? That's enough. No need arguing with someone with this low iq

Can't you read?

This is not helping the zoro agenda:gonope:

No.2 of the crew bud.
He is not going to reveal a secret in a colour spread bud, shilliew will not even crack the 2 billions berries:endthis:

That'd be the death sentence for his character development and oda would spit his fans in the eye.

Kuzan should die as a free man executing his free will. He chose BB and BB it shall be.
Meh....

Kuzan should lose fighting for BB.

A badass evil Kuzan is more to my liking than him switching alliance
He might clash luffy but he won't betray BB
Just like katakuri didn't betray his family
I don’t think he’ll fight with luffy against the bbp like Yamato but in his defeat he can still want luffy to win. Potentially helping him out a bit with information, helping him escape, or something

I do agree that after his fight with Garp Kuzan has to fully stand on choices tho for better or worse. Kinda like Bellamy in a way where even tho he knew he fucked up he decided to stand on business and put his pride on the line

Jesus fucking Christ! 😭😭 Shiryu is stronger than an og admiral that went high high extreme diff with Akainu for 10 days?? That's enough. No need arguing with someone with this low iq
DFless Shiryu was already stated to be equal to Magellan which is already very close to Admiral level.

Now do the math
Blackbeard Pirates including Shiryu powering up themselves during 2 years timeskip, while the likes of Magellan and Admiral stay the same. If anything, Kuzan got weaker post timeskip because he lost a leg.
Shiryu got a DF during timeskip.

DFless Shiryu ~ Magellan ~< Admirals
Major stats boosted + DF Shiryu >~ Admiral still doesn't make sense to you?

Stop living in 2011. The days when Admirals were the peak was already over long ago.

Zoro agenda is not helped by this :gonope:
Not helped by this, is Zoro agenda :gonope:
:gonope:By this Zoro agenda is not helped
Who tf is this parrot?