Powers & Abilities Law is a swordsman

Is Law a swordsman?

• Total voters
Yes he is and he is also stronger than Zoro.
There are multiple swordsmen that Zoro can never reach, his captain Luffy being paralleled to Ryuma more so than him is an example.
Other than that, BM, Roger, Shanks, Kuzan, and Hihimaru are also examples of swordsmen above EoS Zoro.
bm :fujilaugh:
Post automatically merged:

i mean i know the agenda behind this take , zoro is alrdy stronger than law why go for all this trouble .

he deserves to be the chairman with these kind of takes
Yes he is good... but you know well that the competition for that rank is massive... he is good but don't know if he is actually he best (or the worst...)

The amount of Grandmaster haters is enormous
Such delusional people
Hating on a character who has everything: he is strong, he is badass, he is funny, he is inspirational

I agree that Law is a swordsman. However, what i don't agree with is that Law will be weaker than Zoro by default, since he is also a Devil Fruit User and Haki User, thus his overall powerlevel can't be limited by solely being under WSS. Thus currently, and also when Zoro become WSS, Law will be a weaker swordsman that is stronger in a fight overall mainly due to his DF powers, compared to Zoro.

This is TLDR version of my opinion since the start.
What? DF don't make you not a Swordsman bro. If your WSS your over Law

This comes from the Usopp Pirate Gallery, where fans send their drawings and Oda gives them a comment based on the content. Well, guess what? Oda's comment on this was "A gathering of swordsmen! Get cut and it'll hurt!".

Completely wrong. This is the opinion of Ussop.

Just like it was the opinion of Zoro at the beginning that King was swordsman.

Btw I don't care about the rest,but it gets tiring seeing the same shit being spammed as an argument all the time when it isn't factual.