Powers & Abilities Law will be massively nerfed, so the Yonko have a chance

I'm not worried about Law or Luffy's group in general, what worries me is that at least Killer is not one shotted and I hope Luffy speaks when Kaido uses the thunder bagua so that it makes more sense for the others to dodge that attack or something like that because if Law, Zoro, Killer and Kid receive that attack and they are not one shotted, holy god what would come :madmonk:

Yes ,clearly there will be omission of his abilities and it was one big reason at to why I didn't really want him to participate in a team battle . We even saw on panel when Kaidou focused on a scabbard ,shots could be landed on him and nothing stops LAw from landing a(n) amputation/gamma knife there.

And no Just having strong haki doesnt stop Law. You need to have strong enough have and actively block/parry him before he finishes him slash movement .
Vergo never tried to block Law and was done in ,while Smoker could block him and parry him just fine.

Plus all the other abilities on there you listed. The personality fine you can have it as haki maybe not the others.

Not to forget that on the roof it is snowing ,Law's shambles can move anyone wherever he wants due to the snow.

Team battle Law is too op.

Last edited: