Theory Law's Devil Fruit Counters Armament Haki

I think Law's Devil Fruit can actually bypass Armament Haki because Law doesn't really damage you so he doesn't need to cut through armament haki, he just seperates your body parts when he hits you inside the room.
I'm 100% sure that Vergo was the better armament haki user than Law, even Doflamingo was sure that Vergo has the better haki mastery out of the two, but Law still cut through him without any trouble, there wasn't even a clash or anything.

Seems like it. Caesar too pointed out how strong Vergo's armament is, and the vivre card refers to Vergo's Haki as chou koka (being super hard). And Law just bisected him.
Indeed, people say that is false because Doffy was able to stop Law's attack while he was in the room, but i think that's a bad example because Doffy didn't even let Law make a slash, he stopped his sword before he managed to attack.

Most people believed that Law has better CoA than Vergo so that's why he can cut through him but I don't think it's true at all. For me, the only reason why Vergo got cut is because of Law's df hax not because that Law's Armament Haki was stronger.:kayneshrug:
Yes, that's what i believe as well, his devil fruit works in a different way, it doesn't break through someone's defense it simply phases through an opponent without damaging him, so having great armament haki won't make a difference...

I think Law's Devil Fruit can actually bypass Armament Haki because Law doesn't really damage you so he doesn't need to cut through armament haki, he just seperates your body parts when he hits you inside the room.
I'm 100% sure that Vergo was the better armament haki user than Law, even Doflamingo was sure that Vergo has the better haki mastery out of the two, but Law still cut through him without any trouble, there wasn't even a clash or anything.
Hmmmm You might be on to something. Whenever Laws ability interacts with Armament haki Hardening, it somewhat bypasses it . Doflamingo grabbed Laws sword and was still bleeding despite using hardening but the sword didnt chop it off despite law using abilities. But Up against Vergo Law completely cut him in half, tho it should be noted that Laws room was big enough to cut Vergo and the entire mountain range. However other characters have blocked laws sword attacks. like hawkins and I even recall doflamingo blocking law with his strings. The portrayal of laws abilities is very inconsistent.

Hmmmm You might be on to something. Whenever Laws ability interacts with Armament haki Hardening, it somewhat bypasses it . Doflamingo grabbed Laws sword and was still bleeding despite using hardening but the sword didnt chop it off despite law using abilities. But Up against Vergo Law completely cut him in half, tho it should be noted that Laws room was big enough to cut Vergo and the entire mountain range. However other characters have blocked laws sword attacks. like hawkins and I even recall doflamingo blocking law with his strings. The portrayal of laws abilities is very inconsistent.
what you posted about doffy in the first panel is wrong there is blood showed from catching law's sword and we know for sure law when he cuts there is no blood on the opponent it's just doffy's coa broke from catching hardly his sword

Law has attacks that hit directly, like injection shot, but i think his separation slashes completely bypass Armament

No, Law's CoA was better, that's all.
Doflamingo couldn't know about Law true power when he didn't see him since years ago. His only information is that he made it to Shichibukai, the incident of Rocky Port, etc.

And it was explained pretty clear with Doflamingo saying that about Vergo. They studied Law's Ope Ope and know about this power very well.
And that's why Doffy could block his slashes, cause his Armament > Law's Armament

Doflamingo couldn't know about Law true power when he didn't see him since years ago. His only information is that he made it to Shichibukai, the incident of Rocky Port, etc.

And it was explained pretty clear with Doflamingo saying that about Vergo. They studied Law's Ope Ope and know about this power very well.
And that's why Doffy could block his slashes, cause his Armament > Law's Armament
We shall see

The cutting power can be blocked by Haki.
Gamma Knife can't, since it's radiation.

Um, where did you see Law trying to cut Doflamingo but failing because of Haki?

C

critical mindset

Smoker redirects Law's slashes using haki. If you redirect the sword from which the cutting power emanates then you can avoid getting sliced. Did Law have his room up against Hawkins? At any rate, Smoker being able to redirect Law's attack using haki, so Idk why this took people 8 years to figure out.