Controversial Let’s Fix Hara’s Drunken Stat System

we’re talking about arguably the strongest commander in China right now.
If Shin ends up SLAYING Renpa outright and at the same time we all probably would agree that his rematch with Kouen would come after that, Kouen being Shin's main enemy in Chu, then it could easily be another indication of Kouen's enormous power level.

Shin doing that to Renpa and yet it would still be left to be seen whether he can even defeat Kouen at all lol.

I don't know man. The hype is wild...

We’re not talking about some nameless footsoldier here, we’re talking about arguably the strongest commander in China right now.
Arguably strongest by virtue of what? Chu is presumably still the strongest state and possesses the largest army. Why does that imply or hint Kou En is therefore a genetic martial freak in old age?

I’d say the odds of Kou En being a 7 foot tall animal are 50/50 at the moment. I could see it happening, and I could see it not happening.
I'm really trying here, lol.

Your posts make it seem as though you’re sure it won’t happen, and that’s not the correct way of thinking imo. This is Chu’s Tiger, the only other Tiger in China right now being Shibashou’s enormous ass. This is the guy who Kouretsu called sending Kanmei to Coalition “stingy” because he held Kou En back lol. This is one of the most weighty names in China right now, I would not at all be surprised if he’s eye to eye with Kanmei.
At no point have I ruled out the possibility of Kou En being an outlier like Ren Pa and Mou Gou.

Maybe Kou En does turn out to be a martial monster. Maybe he doesn't. I have argued the point that there is no basis for the assumption he will based on what little information we have on him.

Thinking it would be fitting or a good idea for Kou En to be a martial monster in old age is not enough to make a reasonable assumption. That's just liking an idea and wanting to be true, i.e. wishful thinking.

There is no argument here if you take the material of the story for what is instead of what of you'd like it to be.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Arguably strongest by virtue of what? Chu is presumably still the strongest state and possesses the largest army. Why does that imply or hint Kou En is therefore a genetic martial freak in old age?
Nothing about Kou En is implied martially yet lol.

However, Chu having the largest army and the most people does by definition imply that they have an easier time finding martial freaks than the other states do.

Hell Kanmei’s personal troops were 10K men that literally rivaled Kanmei in size lmfao. If they can find 10k giants that easily, what’s the issue with 10,001? Lol

I just find the notion of Chu’s number one commander being someone with zero or very little combat experience to be questionable af. I think we can all agree that Kou En will have/have had some level of martial ability, and I think it’s a safe bet that he was probably an incredible warrior in his youth. And if that’s the case, why not have him be some enormous monster man? Lol

If Mougou and Renpa are any indication, I think the notion of Kou En not being a warrior anymore just because he is old can safely be buried. I imagine old Kou En is a stronger warrior than old Mougou for sure.
Post automatically merged:

If Shin ends up SLAYING Renpa outright and at the same time we all probably would agree that his rematch with Kouen would come after that, Kouen being Shin's main enemy in Chu, then it could easily be another indication of Kouen's enormous power level.

Shin doing that to Renpa and yet it would still be left to be seen whether he can even defeat Kouen at all lol.

I don't know man. The hype is wild...
And this is why I personally think Kou En will be a monstrous warrior, because he is a direct opponent for Shin. Ultimately Hara will make characters as strong as their role in the plot demands, and Kou En will arguably be the most personal general opponent Shin ever faces outside of Riboku, and it’s arguable that Shin will ever directly defeat Riboku lol.

Last edited:
And this is why I personally think Kou En will be a monstrous warrior, because he is a direct opponent for Shin. Ultimately Hara will make characters as strong as their role in the plot demands, and Kou En will arguably be the most personal general opponent Shin ever faces outside of Riboku, and it’s arguable that Shin will ever directly defeat Riboku lol.
I mantain that he probably has the strongest army in Kingdom (until this point)...it will be terrifying lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Just for fun:
Ouki:
Strength 98
Intelligence 95
Leadership 97
Experience S

Hakuki:
Strength 93
Intelligence 99
Leadership 96
Experience S

Kyou:
Strength 94
Intelligence 95
Leadership 95
Experience A

Koshou
Strength ???
Intelligence 97
Leadership 93
Experience A

Oukotsu
Strength 96
Intelligence 88
Leadership 90

Shibasaku
Strength 94
Intelligence 96
Leadership 93

Moubu:
Strength 99
Intelligence 89
Leadership 95
Experience A+

Tou
Strength 95
Intelligence 95
Leadership 96
Experience S

Ousen
Strength 93
Intelligence 99
Leadership 96
Experience S

Yotanwa
Strength 95
Intelligence 96
Leadership 100
Experience S

Kanki
Strength 92
Intelligence 97
Leadership 93
Experience A

Shouheikun
Strength 96
Intelligence 98
Leadership 93
Experience .... B?

Duke Hyou
Strength 95
Instincts 100
Intelligence 90
Leadership 95
Experience S

Gokei
Strength 91
Intelligence 98
Leadership 94
Experience S(fck you Hara)

Gaimou
Strength 97
Intelligence 75
Leadership 84

Earl Shi
Strength 97
Intelligence 90
Leadership 90

Reiou
Strength ???
Intelligence 96
Leadership 93

Gouhoumei
Strength ???
Intelligence 97
Leadership 94

Kanmei
Strength 99
Intelligence 90
Leadership 94
Experience S

Karin
Strength 94
Intelligence 97

Renpa
Strength 96
Intelligence 97
Leadership 97
Experience SS

Rinshoujou
Strength ???
Intelligence 99
Leadership 96
Experience A

Chousha(pure speculation)
Strength 98
Intelligence 88
Leadership 90
Experience S

Houken
Strength 100
Intelligence 70
Leadership 30
Experience S

Riboku
Strength 89
Intelligence 100
Leadership 97
Experience S

Shibashou
Strength 100
Intelligence 92
Leadership 94
Experience B

@Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Owl Ki @FutureWarrior123 etc etc i'll offer any reasons, but some of these were extremely tough. I considered guessing for the 3 other old fire dragons lol.
@Rumble, what are your thoughts on my stats? Not all of them had that much thought put into them