Powers & Abilities Let’s Settle this: Will Oda Give Sanji Conquerors Haki?

Final thoughts on the matter?

• Total voters
Personally I have never understood this panel and why it’s used to downplay Sanji having coc in the future, this is sanjis mindset after he gave himself to zeff??? He felt he owed zeff a debt since he lost his leg he abandoned his dream(all blue) for zeff and by the end of the arc he found it again. If memory serves me right zeff said something along the lines of sanji used to dream like zoro and luffy… maybe I’m mistaken the drinks are hittin right now lmao.
The reason that scene is used it's to show Sanji's ambition and character traits it's more than about Zeff giving himself up.

In front of the WSS, Zoro doesn't care about his life his goal supersedes his own life (for Sanji however his life is more important than whatever goal he has in mind).

Zeff tells Sanji to follow in the steps of Zoro & Luffy. (Similar to Chopper, Franky, etc.) Yes, Sanji can dream whatever dream he wants but acting on it is a different story.

Luffy and Zoro are the only Strawhats that we're already chasing their dreams and don't need to be pushed to do so.

That's what separates them from the crew. (Conquerors)

Believing in All Blue and willing to travel till the end of the world in order to find it is enough of a reason for Sanji to get conqueror's; there are very, very few dreams as romantic as his, and this series is all about will related to romanticism.

Oda doesn't really need much more arguments to give him haoshoku if he feels like it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Believing in All Blue and willing to travel till the end of the world in order to find it is enough of a reason for Sanji to get conqueror's; there are very, very few dreams as romantic as his, and this series is all about will related to romanticism.

Oda doesn't really need much more arguments to give him haoshoku if he feels like it.
Chinjao asked luffy what kinda king he wants to be and king asked zoro if he wants to become a king.
But sanji doesnt want to be the king of all blue
Post automatically merged:

I literally have the official chapter in French lol it only talks about intimidation....

Where does the first image come from :bamathink:

Luffy and Zoro are the only Strawhats that we're already chasing their dreams and don't need to be pushed to do so.

That's what separates them from the crew. (Conquerors)
What people seem to love to misinterpret is that Sanji didn't give up his dream, he paused.

He showed will like Luffy/Zoro as a child against his father when leaving, in his fight with Zeff, and will to not die on the rock. He was ready to chase his dream when he became the age, hell even being a cook despite Judge's will was a show of wills when he announced it to Reiju.

Then he got saved and entered into a life debt.

Life debts for most are a very honorable sort of debt. So he paused to help Zeff with his dream and even die to help if need be.

He told Luffy it wasn't time yet, not never. He still intended to chase it eventually (Hinted to be after Zeff died.)

Luffy/Zoro's display and Zeff, just gave him the push to do it now, instead of later.

As for 'give up your dream,' Sanji was demoralised as a child with self worth. While Zeff's dream was worth dying for, anything Sanji wanted was not because Sanji was worthless, useless, and not worth it or so he was brought up to believe.

He was still willing to die for a dream in the same arc. Just not his, because he was 'nothing.'

Chinjao asked luffy what kinda king he wants to be and king asked zoro if he wants to become a king.
But sanji doesnt want to be the king of all blue
Most of the known users have no apparent "kingly ambition". Go ahead and tell me what kind of king Katakuri, Chinjao, Yamato, Ace, Oden, Whitebeard... wanted to be; because most of them had way less romantic, more achievable dreams than Sanji.

What people seem to love to misinterpret is that Sanji didn't give up his dream, he paused.

He showed will like Luffy/Zoro as a child against his father when leaving, in his fight with Zeff, and will to not die on the rock. He was ready to chase his dream when he became the age, hell even being a cook despite Judge's will was a show of wills when he announced it to Reiju.

Then he got saved and entered into a life debt.

Life debts for most are a very honorable sort of debt. So he paused to help Zeff with his dream and even die to help if need be.

He told Luffy it wasn't time yet, not never. He still intended to chase it eventually (Hinted to be after Zeff died.)

Luffy/Zoro's display and Zeff, just gave him the push to do it now, instead of later.

As for 'give up your dream,' Sanji was demoralised as a child with self worth. While Zeff's dream was worth dying for, anything Sanji wanted was not because Sanji was worthless, useless, and not worth it or so he was brought up to believe.

He was still willing to die for a dream in the same arc. Just not his, because he was 'nothing.'
Did you read the rest of my post?

Sanji wasn't chasing his dream, pause/stop/cease/halt whatever word you'd like to use.

Luffy & Zoro would die over their dreams Sanji wouldn't, and this is why Luffy argues with him, in Baratie.

All the SH's have their dreams and sad backstories if this is your argument you might as well give CoC to all of them, the difference between all of them is, simply as I mentioned.

Luffy even calls him a coward to die for "nothing".

Did you read the rest of my post?

Sanji wasn't chasing his dream, pause/stop/cease/halt whatever word you'd like to use.

Luffy & Zoro would die over their dreams Sanji wouldn't, and this is why Luffy argues with him, in Baratie.

All the SH's have their dreams and sad backstories if this is your argument you might as well give CoC to all of them, the difference between all of them is, simply as I mentioned.

Luffy even calls him a coward to die for "nothing".

You're the one not reading my posts.

Sanji would die over dreams. He tried to die over Zeff's. He just found his own not worth it because he found himself not worth it.

It's not that different. It's still the will to die over 'a dream,' Sanji just didn't make that connection that they were equal situations, until Luffy said it to him.

He had the Will to do it alone, that’s enough to prove how strong his resolve is.

Zeff literally said not ten chapters later that Sanji had that same spear of grit in him that he’s referring to in the panel you posted.
Is this the scene you are talking about? Also, Zeff is talking here about conviction, i.e a firmly held belief. It says nothing about challenging impossible odds or refusing to back out. You don't need to be competitive to have conviction, firmly held doesn't mean absolute. The disposition of a King in challenging impossible odds or refusing to back out is about not yielding to others. Because only those who don't yield have wills stronger than others to be able to knock out the wills of the weaker ones and stand above them. Strong beliefs aren't enough if you don't have the strength and mental strength to enforce it and and absolute willingness to defend it.

Also, why are you only using pages from the Baratie Arc? CoC didn't even exist back then.

Is this the scene you are talking about? Also, Zeff is talking here about conviction, i.e a firmly held belief. It says nothing about challenging impossible odds or refusing to back out. You don't need to be competitive to have conviction, firmly held doesn't mean absolute. The disposition of a King in challenging impossible odds or refusing to back out is about not yielding to others. Because only those who don't yield have wills stronger than others to be able to knock out the wills of the weaker ones and stand above them. Strong beliefs aren't enough if you don't have the strength and mental strength to enforce it and and absolute willingness to defend it.

Also, why are you only using pages from the Baratie Arc? CoC didn't even exist back then.
CoC existed in chapter 1…

You're the one not reading my posts.

Sanji would die over dreams. He tried to die over Zeff's. He just found his own not worth it because he found himself not worth it.

It's not that different. It's still the will to die over 'a dream,' Sanji just didn't make that connection that they were equal situations, until Luffy said it to him.
You do realize this is why he's called a coward though right?

It's not a matter of A DREAM. It's a matter of YOUR DREAM.

This is why Luffy is pissed and Sanji sees them as idiots and why Zeff tells Sanji to follow Luffy and Zoro. Even Usopp agrees and says that as a REAL MAN me too, but he wouldn't and is called a liar similar to that of Sanji later in the arc.

Stop bodying sanji fans like this :gokulaugh:
We might as well throw Franky in the ring too.