Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

The four main figures are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei. Luffy and Jinbei are the central ones, because it's Jinbei's first official full Strawhat spread.

Not everything revolves around Zoro and Sanji. Getting out the protectors and rulers to try and say one is half a millimetre in front of another is pointless, just use your eyes and see what the centre of the page is.
Its Luffy Zoro Jinbei

From a casual glance Oda is separating Zoro Jinbei Luffy from rest just like he used to separate Zoro Luffy Sanji

I don't think he is expecting people to apply 1000 mental gymnastics
"Sanji had the speech bubble"
"Sanji had full panel"
"Sanji was 1 millimeters forward of Jinbei"

Its Luffy Zoro Jinbei

From a casual glance Oda is separating Zoro Jinbei Luffy from rest just like he used to separate Zoro Luffy Sanji

"Sanji had full panel"
You will find that Zoro and Jinbe are leaning to the side while Luffy is in the middle, but Sanji is not and he is far away from Luffy :josad:

Shishio, what's with you and Japansese cartoons?
Did Japanese animator butt fuck you or something and now you have love&hate relationship with Japanese cartoons?
Because it seems so strange that you call out everyone else on discussing them yet you are the most active in discussing Japanese cartoons
:queenhear:

Btw, Shishio, do you really think there are people bigger than Eiffel Tower ?
I mention Japanese cartoons because its weird to me how much of an unhealthy obsession you guys have to either loose your ability to see or straight up lie to push your Japanese cartoon agenda.

When I discuss One Piece, I say it how I see it. I don't need to compromise my sanity by saying stupid ass shit that could make normal people question my mental and spatial ability.

Oh and that Eiffel Tower comparison is mentally retarded. The fact that you got a few likes over that speaks to sanity (the lack there of) Sanjitards

My favorite thing about this debate is watching the Sanji fanboys move the goalposts and come up with new qualifications (popularity now?) for what, in canon, has only been mentioned three times in a twenty year series and has never been exercised as an explicit rule for the story. The amount of bullshit that’s been said about Jinbe ever since he said on FI, from him being Sanji’s equal because of Wadatsumi (still laughing my ass off at this one) to saying that he would die and would never actually join, is even more hilarious in retrospect as we see Jinbe be highlighted alongside Luffy and Zoro, because it demonstrates the depth of their insecurity regarding the only value they get from their favorite character, his strength in relation to others.

Meanwhile, Oda gives absolutely zero damns about the fanboys, and gives Jinbe the spotlight he damn well deserves as the second or third strongest member of the crew, while Sanji has to get a raid suit to be competitive against mid tier New World opponents. It’s okay though, Sanji fanboys, he’ll still be in the top five at least, after Yamato joins.

I mention Japanese cartoons because its weird to me how much of an unhealthy obsession you guys have to either loose your ability to see or straight up lie to push your Japanese cartoon agenda.

When I discuss One Piece, I say it how I see it. I don't need to compromise my sanity by saying stupid ass shit that could make normal people question my mental and spatial ability.

Oh and that Eiffel Tower comparison is mentally retarded. The fact that you got a few likes over that speaks to sanity (the lack there of) Sanjifans (<3)
My man, i can show you 30 colored or redraw versions of that spread, some of them done by artists who earn their living from being competent at this shit. I can understand your inability to see this, but if you get stuck there when there's evidence that everyone else not invested in these shitty arguments disagrees, i have to conclude that you just don't want to see it.

Its Luffy Zoro Jinbei

"Sanji had full panel"
It's the four of them that are central. Luffy, ZSJ to the front, the others behind.

If you want something where Oda made it Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro as the central figure then you have to use the colour spread from a few chapters ago where they are on the dog.
Leave all the implications behind. Is he or is he not a step behind Sanji and Zoro in that spread ?
I don't care who's in front or behind, it's completely irrelevant to the point of the picture.

My man, i can show you 30 colored or redraw versions of that spread, some of them done by artists who earn their living from being competent at this shit. I can understand your inability to see this, but if you get stuck there when there's evidence that everyone else not invested in these shitty arguments disagrees, i have to conclude that you just don't want to see it.
Idgaf argue with the actual panel
In fan color panels accuracy can be compromised in many ways. I shouldn't need to teach you that.

Unless we have official color panel, the only reliable source is black and white panel

In fan color panels accuracy can be compromised in many ways. I shouldn't need to teach you that.

Unless we have official color panel, the only reliable source is black and white panel
Look, i can get you 30 + versions, you get me just one that supports your point of view.

As you said, they can alter that image. There should be someone who sees things as you do, and alters it to suit your agument. Why the hell are all of these people making it so that it goes against it ?

Is every single artist redrawing or coloring that scene invested in making it seem like Sanji > Jimbe, or is it more likely that you are invested in the opposite ?

Unless we have official color panel, the only reliable source is black and White panel.

It doesn’t really matter though, Luffy Zoro and Jinbei in the center, Sanji on the side