Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

Powerscaling has always been off, even in pretimeskip with Enies lobby, but in Posttime skip it will be waaaaaay off the chain in wano.

Fishman island doesnt count, that was just a warmup for everyone. I disagree with the route Oda took Sanji from Punk Hazard to Wano, how he's been potrayed is absolutely terrible.

Powerscaling measure compared to ZvsS depends on if Sanji will be in a raid suit vs his final opponent
Same, I hope the raid suit isn't a permanent powerup. I really fucking hope.

Yh it makes sense why Sanji got the higher bounty increase in Ennies Lobby.

If they got bounties since Arlong Park, then Sanji defeating Kuroobi wouldve given him more than Zoro. Sanji also shouldve gotten a bounty for Mr 2, since Mr 2 has a bounty of 30 mill. But he got nothing since Smoker only knows Zoro.

All in all if we add the possible bounties of Arlong Park for Sanji and Zoro, and the possible bounty for Sanji after Alabasta. Add it to his Ennies Lobby bounty.....then hed be higher than Zoro.

So all in all, if we combine all the bounties they got and they shouldve gotten in these 3 arcs....where the bounties increased then....

Arlong Park: Sanji > Zoro

Alabasta: Zoro > Sanji

Ennies Lobby: Sanji > Zoro

(( and thats only opponents....imagine if the WG knew about Sanji on the sea train or Sanji closing the gates of justice)) I rest my case.
Not only Mr2, he also defeated Mr3 IN FRONT OF SMOKER!!!
And he didn't get a bounty because Oda didn't want to make Sanji a SuperNova like Zoro...

Non of these characters count as....Zoro hasnt defeated them.

I could easily count Doffy and Big Mom as opponents for Sanji.

Then Sanji would have Wadatsumi, Vergo, Doffy, Sheepshead, Yonji, Judge, Katakuri, Oven, Daifuku, Raisin, P1, Drake, King.

See how I can easily use opponents where Sanji looked better or worse than. Non of these opponents look weaker than anything Zoro has faced. However a lot of these people Sanji hasnt defeated....same with Zoro. Zoro has only ever beat Hyouzou, Pica and Kamazou. Thats it....no ifs and no buts...

Like I said, show me impressive people....that Zoro has beat...without embrassing himself. Only person is Pica....even though hes a coward.
I meant to add in Fuji as Impresive but obviously didnt defeat him by any means, I count for Sanji as impressive is Oven, and Daifuki, P1, but there's a big difference between Fuji and those guys.

In reality Sanji has been potrayed as a hype tool by multiple people which i disagree with. Sanji had his own arc but no extreme diff fight

Which opponents has Sanji been shown defeating, Wadatsumi, Sheepshead, Yonji.

If we do a head to head what's more impressive Wadatsumi, Sheepshead, Yonji or Hyouzou, Monet, Pica, Killer.

I meant to add in Fuji as Impresive but obviously didnt defeat him by any means, I count for Sanji as impressive is Oven, and Daifuki, P1, but there's a big difference between Fuji and those guys.

In reality Sanji has been potrayed as a hype tool by multiple people which i disagree with. Sanji had his own arc but no extreme diff fight

Which opponents has Sanji been shown defeating, Wadatsumi, Sheepshead, Yonji.

If we do a head to head what's more impressive Wadatsumi, Sheepshead, Yonji or Hyouzou, Monet, Pica, Killer.
You do realise doing something to a Top Tier doesnt really make you impressive. Its what you do to them. All Zoro done was break out and push him back..... Sanji and Luffy stopped BM together. Stopping BM who was using Zeus vs pushing back Fuji and his nameless gravity. There isnt much impressiveness there.

And you also casually forget that Sanji looked impressive against Katakuri. And King....even though King took him down. Sanji never payed attention to him until he got hit. And before that he blocked his kick.

Monet doesnt count.....Zoro never beat her.

Wadatsumi is more impressive and stronger than Hyouzou. Yonji is also strong, and dont forget Raisin. I can easily see Wada, Raisin and Yonji taking down Kamazou and Hyouzou.

Pica as well...but his DF makes him OP. So yes at the end Pica would win. However if we count P1....then Sanji's opponents win. However for now I wont count P1, until its confirmed that Sanji beat him.

Anyways, like I said....it ends at Pica. Zoro isnt leaps and bounds impressive to Sanji. Sanji also has impressive feats such as making Luffy go night night.....something Katakuri couldnt do till the end of their fight.

You do realise doing something to a Top Tier doesnt really make you impressive. Its what you do to them. All Zoro done was break out and push him back..... Sanji and Luffy stopped BM together. Stopping BM who was using Zeus vs pushing back Fuji and his nameless gravity. There isnt much impressiveness there.

And you also casually forget that Sanji looked impressive against Katakuri. And King....even though King took him down. Sanji never payed attention to him until he got hit. And before that he blocked his kick.

Monet doesnt count.....Zoro never beat her.

Wadatsumi is more impressive and stronger than Hyouzou. Yonji is also strong, and dont forget Raisin. I can easily see Wada, Raisin and Yonji taking down Kamazou and Hyouzou.

Pica as well...but his DF makes him OP. So yes at the end Pica would win. However if we count P1....then Sanji's opponents win. However for now I wont count P1, until its confirmed that Sanji beat him.

Anyways, like I said....it ends at Pica. Zoro isnt leaps and bounds impressive to Sanji. Sanji also has impressive feats such as making Luffy go night night.....something Katakuri couldnt do till the end of their fight.
I never knew Sanji getting neg diffed by Doffy was impressive or his father, there's an excuse you have for that one too

Raisin... weak, Yonji... weak

Sanji's only impressive feat vs Big Mom is baking her a cake

Sanji abandoning his his crew and having to get bailed out by Luffy is indeed impressive, I give you that one

Zoro could slice down god and you could find your own headcanon to make it unimpressive

Why dont we bet who gets the stronger opponent in Wano Zoro or Sanji? You lose, you make your profile pic Zoro and be a zoro fan for a week I lose I do the same for 2 weeks

I already bet one Sanji Stan, I can make it 2

I never knew Sanji getting neg diffed by Doffy was impressive or his father, there's an excuse you have for that one too

Raisin... weak, Yonji... weak

Sanji's only impressive feat vs Big Mom is baking her a cake

Sanji abandoning his his crew and having to get bailed out by Luffy is indeed impressive, I give you that one

Zoro could slice down god and you could find your own headcanon to make it unimpressive

Why dont we bet who gets the stronger opponent in Wano Zoro or Sanji? You lose, you make your profile pic Zoro and be a zoro fan for a week I lose I do the same for 2 weeks

I already bet one Sanji Stan, I can make it 2
Im already betting with Shitshow. Cant be asked keeping track of these things.

The thing with Zoro and Sanji is that Oda keeps playing with the readers.

Zoro can be wanked as much as you want, but the only thing that ultimately matters out of "hype" and power-scalling calculations based on who knows what (commonly petitio principii and similar reasoning mistakes) is the rival he ends up getting. There's no point in arguing that Zoro is as strong or even stronger (...) than Luffy yet he never, ever gets a versus that fulfils that expectation. On top of that, when said versus can be consistently tied to Sanji's the message is obvious.

When I say that Oda keeps playing with the readers is that Kuroobi was likely above Hatchan, but of course, Zoro was injured. Then Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 have their unfinished skirmish and there you have a new point to discuss whether Zoro or Sanji is stronger. And later Kaku is 20 doriki above Jabra yet the latter conveniently mentions devil fruits being a non-factor in that calculation, and Sanji enters the fight weakened by Califa, and he actually K.O. Jabra instantly with his final kick (unlike Zoro). And then Absalom is hierarchically above Ryuma but Ryuma has this whole samurai hype yet it is a body with Brook's shadow yet Sanji has the handicap of protecting Nami...

And we have Mohji and Cabaji fighting each other to a draw. And Zoro and Sanji's zombies fighting in equal terms. And Zoro and Sanji arguing about who defeated the Pacifista, and then dreaming with beating each other (while doing so in reality), and then Zoro being salty because Sanji's strength is praised by Luffy and then Sanji making fun of Zoro's lower bounty, and then...

Oh, and remember when Sanji needed Luffy to defeat Satori? This ultimately meant nothing to his place in the strength hierarchy as he took care of Jabra by himself and while injured yet some people go crazy about his team up with Jinbe versus Wadatsumi as an argument to underestimate him. And remember when he apparently couldn't deal with Blueno? Turns out he could by a lot. Oh, and speaking of Jabra, he sent Sanji flying just like Page One and Daifuku...!

If King and Queen end up fighting Zoro and Sanji in a similar fashion to Kuroobi-Hatchan, Mr.1-Mr.2, Kaku-Jabra and Absalom-Ryuma then we will be back to Oda's old good game, with Zoro not defeating a rival of his supposed level according to certain fans and Sanji once again being put in a very similar tier as his. We will see, I guess.

I don't think he's doing gymnastics...
What i think is that you use to downplay every Sanji feat...And when Zoro gets lower Feats, you act like if their were amazing or súper feats...
I've done my share of mental gymnastics for Zoro, made outlandish predictions regarding Zoro, the difference is admitting them, both sides do it, one side clearly admits it more than the other, there will always be bias, how this forum is.

The shit about Zoro from the Sanji stans... literally the same shit, just different user, just the worst of the Sanji stans end up getting banned LOL, pretty trendy pattern
Post automatically merged:

Wow, thanks for the compliment:neesama:
TGM needs a replacement for FEV

Whitebeard literally failed
At what?

You think....you dont know.

So far weve told it absorbs physical hits. There has never been shown a limit to it or not. Its been shown twice in the series, and both times its done its job. And you have no proof that the door Luffy broke was the same physical blow absorbing door.

Either way there is no possible way to downplay Sanji here. After Sanji failed, Oda automatically made a reason for it....and thats that.
Yes it has because it was bent when Sanji kicked it meaning that was almost its limit. While it did not break, the door is designed to be not damaged, not to keep on bending lmao.

So if someone kicks maybe twice or three times as hard door breaks.

Zoro can be wanked as much as you want, but the only thing that ultimately matters out of "hype" and power-scalling calculations based on who knows what (commonly petitio principii and similar reasoning mistakes) is the rival he ends up getting. There's no point in arguing that Zoro is as strong or even stronger (...) than Luffy yet he never, ever gets a versus that fulfils that expectation. On top of that, when said versus can be consistently tied to Sanji's the message is obvious.

When I say that Oda keeps playing with the readers is that Kuroobi was likely above Hatchan, but of course, Zoro was injured. Then Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 have their unfinished skirmish and there you have a new point to discuss whether Zoro or Sanji is stronger. And later Kaku is 20 doriki above Jabra yet the latter conveniently mentions devil fruits being a non-factor in that calculation, and Sanji enters the fight weakened by Califa, and he actually K.O. Jabra instantly with his final kick (unlike Zoro). And then Absalom is hierarchically above Ryuma but Ryuma has this whole samurai hype yet it is a body with Brook's shadow yet Sanji has the handicap of protecting Nami...

And we have Mohji and Cabaji fighting each other to a draw. And Zoro and Sanji's zombies fighting in equal terms. And Zoro and Sanji arguing about who defeated the Pacifista, and then dreaming with beating each other (while doing so in reality), and then Zoro being salty because Sanji's strength is praised by Luffy and then Sanji making fun of Zoro's lower bounty, and then...

Oh, and remember when Sanji needed Luffy to defeat Satori? This ultimately meant nothing to his place in the strength hierarchy as he took care of Jabra by himself and while injured yet some people go crazy about his team up with Jinbe versus Wadatsumi as an argument to underestimate him. And remember when he apparently couldn't deal with Blueno? Turns out he could by a lot. Oh, and speaking of Jabra, he sent Sanji flying just like Page One and Daifuku...!

If King and Queen end up fighting Zoro and Sanji in a similar fashion to Kuroobi-Hatchan, Mr.1-Mr.2, Kaku-Jabra and Absalom-Ryuma then we will be back to Oda's old good game, with Zoro not defeating a rival of his supposed level according to certain fans and Sanji once again being put in a very similar tier as his. We will see, I guess.
That was never the case, people have this fantasy in their mind that they throw around as legitimate hype
-Oda has gone out in 3 data books to say Luffy and Zoro are equals and Sanji is weaker than both
-The only time Zoro and Sanji's opponents were on similar level was Kuroobi and Hachan and Zoro was deadly injured. Yet in the same arc, Zoro was shown to make Arlong shit his pants same Arlong treated Sanji like a bag of dirt.

Now talking about real opponents
-Mr1 would low diff Mr2. 2 second skirmish doesn't mean shit, when Mr2 was using his main fighting style and Mr1 wasn't even using his DF let alone his proper fighting style
-Kaku would mid diff Jabura
-Ryuma would low diff Absalom
-Ohm would mid or low diff satori and Sanji had to team up with Luffy

-Luffy and Zoro have their ultimate destinations, people they look up to in Shanks and Mihawk, two top tiers
-Luffy and Zoro are trained by top tiers Mihawk and Rayleigh while Sanji is trained by an irrelevant Tranny
-Luffy and Zoro are part of Worst Generation, one of the major pieces of long term story telling from Oda. This is the group that is projected to rule next era
-Zoro has often been confused as a captain
-TB was not just a feat of endurance, it was also symbolic story telling suggesting Zoro is capable of taking captain's position when captain is down. He was able to shoulder his captains burden on top of his own burden while hilt of Zoro's sword was too much for Sanji's to shoulder. It was to separate the two, where Zoro took a role of a warrior, a role he is designed for and Sanji was put in his place by Zoro.

People often take this friendly brotherly bickering from Zoro and Sanji and confuse it as an actual combat story telling when it is as far from that as possible.

Zoro low diffs Sanji.

Last edited:

Honestly I don’t think Oda is playing, he doesn’t care. It’s just that some nut fanboys are obsessing over trivial things because they desperately want their favorite to be as strong as possible. When you see them every week use literally every detail from a chapter to pointlessly debate on Zoro vs Sanji, it’s abundantly clear Oda has nothing to do with this. Or are we gonna pretend he has Zoro vs Sanji in mind every time he draws a chapter ?

Honestly I don’t think Oda is playing, he doesn’t care. It’s just that some nut fanboys are obsessing over trivial things because they desperately want their favorite to be as strong as possible. When you see them every week use literally every detail from a chapter to pointlessly debate on Zoro vs Sanji, it’s abundantly clear Oda has nothing to do with this. Or are we gonna pretend he has Zoro vs Sanji in mind every time he draws a chapter ?
It's always going to remain the latter haha

At what?

Yes it has because it was bent when Sanji kicked it meaning that was almost its limit. While it did not break, the door is designed to be not damaged, not to keep on bending lmao.

So if someone kicks maybe twice or three times as hard door breaks.

That was never the case, people have this fantasy in their mind that they throw around as legitimate hype
-Oda has gone out in 3 data books to say Luffy and Zoro are equals and Sanji is weaker than both
-The only time Zoro and Sanji's opponents were on similar level was Kuroobi and Hachan and Zoro was deadly injured. Yet in the same arc, Zoro was shown to make Arlong shit his pants same Arlong treated Sanji like a bag of dirt.

Now talking about real opponents
-Mr1 would low diff Mr2. 2 second skirmish doesn't mean shit, when Mr2 was using his main fighting style and Mr1 wasn't even using his DF let alone his proper fighting style
-Kaku would mid diff Jabura
-Ryuma would low diff Absalom
-Ohm would mid or low diff satori and Sanji had to team up with Luffy

-Luffy and Zoro have their ultimate destinations, people they look up to in Shanks and Mihawk, two top tiers
-Luffy and Zoro are trained by top tiers Mihawk and Rayleigh while Sanji is trained by an irrelevant Tranny
-Luffy and Zoro are part of Worst Generation, one of the major pieces of long term story telling from Oda. This is the group that is projected to rule next era
-Zoro has often been confused as a captain
-TB was not just a feat of endurance, it was also symbolic story telling suggesting Zoro is capable of taking captain's position when captain is down. He was able to shoulder his captains burden on top of his own burden while hilt of Zoro's sword was too much for Sanji's to shoulder. It was to separate the two, where Zoro took a role of a warrior, a role he is designed for and Sanji was put in his place by Zoro.

People often take this friendly brotherly bickering from Zoro and Sanji and confuse it as an actual combat story telling when it is as far from that as possible.

Zoro low diffs Sanji.
Well said mate, agreed of all you said but zoro low diffs sanji is exaggerating, high diffs if I would say.