General & Others List all the things that you don't like so far in Wano arc.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
-the design of the beast pirates crewmembers (Tobi Roppo and Calamities are the only rescue)
- amnesia BM + the 'I kick the ship down the waterfall 'cause I can fly and I'm cool"
- bringing back Ace because Oda regretting his death. I adore Ace - but it makes it harder to overcome his death
- Forgot to add that stupid and unnecessary "training summer camp" in prison for Luffy to make his plot armor to defeat kaido possible

There is also of course the huge issue with Whitebeard and his crew not knowing about Kaido having invaded Wano and killed Oden and done nothing to help or avenge his murdered friend which is is very forced since there is no logical way for Whitebeard to not have heard about it or at least suspected that Kaido did something to Oden.

There is also of course the huge issue with Whitebeard and his crew not knowing about Kaido having invaded Wano and killed Oden and done nothing to help or avenge his murdered friend which is is very forced since there is no logical way for Whitebeard to not have heard about it or at least suspected that Kaido did something to Oden.
I also wonder what kind of dialogues Ace and Yamato had that concerned Kaido

We might discover a fallacy :S

Lmfao Sanji again ditched his friends for hookers. My god Wano has been so bad.
Wano isnt bad at all. Its probably the best arc, second only to marineford. I think that most people had so high expectations for Wano that in the end, they would get dissapointed no matter what they would see. Having said that though, there are some things, i would like to be better.
1)Wano's act 1 and 2 were too long and not great(not awful either).
2) gifters are a joke. I mean i get it that there are not real devil fruits users but still, some of their designs are ridiculous.
3) i think that the way oda got rid of the rest of the big mom pirates was kind of cheap.
4) otama's ability to take gifters to her side was pretty idiotic and made them(gifters) look even more ridiculous.
5) the big mom lost memory incident was kinda "meh".
6) the fact that most officers still havent used their hybrid form even though they got their butts kicked on numerous occasions is kind of idiotic.
7) the fact that not only none of the scabbards died in the battle against kaido but they even seem ready to fight again like nothing ever happened to them is in my opinion by far the worst thing that has happened in wano until now.

I dont agree with many people saying that jinbei's entrance was forced. I found it pretty solid.
Also the prison in Udon is indeed a complete nightmare for most individuals but people like luffy and kidd are exception as they are pretty much beasts.

Kanjuro's reveal scene. terrible build up, could've been executed much better.

The incompetence of the beast pirates. I'm predicting that this will change but so far. What a terrible showing they've had. King should've killed Momonosuke when he was chained on the platform but only now that Sanji has freed him does he want to actually take out their general.

Kyoshiro revealing himself to be Denjiro. Another very disappointing reveal. This should've been done a lot later into Onigashima when the stakes were much higher. I can think of numerous scenarios where the big reveal could've happened. Kaidou doesn't even react to the reveal.

Kyoshiro Character. What a disappointment. He could've been the Gin of One Piece

Robin's role as a spy. The fact that Oda just skipped over this and didn't go deeper into her espionage mission as a geisha is so disappointing.

Shusui's plotline. Oda made a big deal out of this even before the arc started. He even started the arc with Zoro being the magistrate killer but this was quickly resolved without much fuss.

Zoro not rounding up the samurai. Who else was excited about this? I'm sure he'll still have a moment where the people of wano consider him similar to ryuuma but i wanted more interacting between Zoro and the samurai of wano since I truly believe his lineage is from here.

The samurai being fodder. Though this is explained to be a result of Orochi taking away their weapons. I'm still disappointed.

Zoro and Yasuie's connection. There should've been more panels of their adventure together.. His death would've hit much harder if we knew more about him. Even so, the scene was great.

Big mom's amnesia. I don't need to say anything about that.

Kaidou not killing the scabbards. For crying out loud, Kill them off when you have the chance.

No deaths. Literally no one of relevance on the alliance side has died yet. Not even hyogoro. I know this will change but as of now, wow. there's no tension at all. I don't see anyone dying.

Wano isnt bad at all. Its probably the best arc, second only to marineford. I think that most people had so high expectations for Wano that in the end, they would get dissapointed no matter what they would see.
That’s what you guys always say when someone criticizes an arc. “ your expectations are too high” blah blah. Who was the one that hyped Wano? Who was the one that had Kaido fall off the sky? Who was the one that said He needs to constrain himself from revealing too much in Wano? Who said Wano is going to be the most important arc in terms of what the one piece is? Who was the one that had three arcs dedicated to the set up of Wano? So many examples of Oda and his coward editors hyping up Wano. It was never the fan base that hyped it up as much as Oda and his editors did. Also regardless of the hype, it is still objectively bad writing.

i dislike all wano characters, i would rather oda focused on the 2 yonko crews instead

I hate one piece kingdoms, i miss the days when strawhats traveled to jungles and explored stuff

i just hope the elbaf giants act like pirates, i'm really sick of luffy saving shitty kingdoms

I have a bone to pick with you, why you always liking my posts? I am sick of seeing notifications from you liking my posts? lol
If you don't want me to like your posts then I'm cool with that.:kayneshrug:
i dislike all wano characters, i would rather oda focused on the 2 yonko crews instead

I hate one piece kingdoms, i miss the days when strawhats traveled to jungles and explored stuff

i just hope the elbaf giants act like pirates, i'm really sick of luffy saving shitty kingdoms
What happen to my man?:josad: