Character Discussion List of all the characters Kaido killed:

Don’t clown Kaido, clown Oda who couldn’t even give us a cliche death like Kin’emon in this war arc. Kaido should’ve stacked the Scabbards on the rooftop but Oda loves his glut of faces.
What’s this difference, Oda draws what’s on his mind, in his canon Crydo is a jobber. Should’ve and would’ve are meaningless.
:specialmeh:

It’s not even kills with Crydo, what’s more pathetic is the scabbards each having 1v1s and winning after his fight lmao.
His whole character is built around failure and mockery. He has no flashback whatsoever, literally a filler villain for Luffy to fight actual top tiers.
Yeah blame Oda or is KAIDO a real thing with his own decision? WTF is wrong with you guys for real?

No difference whatsoever, Oda handled other characters pretty well. Crydo & Meme were just pathetic characters/ villains with the 2 shittiest arcs in the manga, if you support these characters when you know they’re shit maybe it’s time to stan new characters lol
Yeah and ask WHY ODA handled them so bad? He is a bad writer.

A good writer wouldn‘t have handled Kaido like that same with Big Mom. They deserved way better and I easily could‘ve provided it. Oda is just plain trash. I don‘t know what the heck went wrong in his childhood and the past years to come up with that bullshite which is known as Wano Kuni

Wano is not canon for me. No way a good writer would‘ve manipulate his story like that. If he didn‘t come up with a better solution, than it tells us deeply how bad he is. If he had no better solution in handling them, then they should‘ve never existed before. Something literally went south. And no one in Wano has been „well handled“ especially you shouldn‘t talk Aramaki was embarrassed scared of Kaido & Shanks CoC.

Just stop being driven with blindness and a weird agenda. Oda is trash therefore Kaido and Big Mom were handled trash. Not Kaido nor Big Mom were able to decide, Oda did. Oda is real , but Kaido and Big Mom were just a part of his imagination, which were poorly executed. Therefore Oda just embarrassed his own story in Wano simple as that and that makes Oda pathetic.

Yeah and ask WHY ODA handled them so bad? He is a bad writer.

A good writer wouldn‘t have handled Kaido like that same with Big Mom. They deserved way better and I easily could‘ve provided it. Oda is just plain trash. I don‘t know what the heck went wrong in his childhood and the past years to come up with that bullshite which is known as Wano Kuni

Wano is not canon for me. No way a good writer would‘ve manipulate his story like that. If he didn‘t come up with a better solution, than it tells us deeply how bad he is. If he had no better solution in handling them, then they should‘ve never existed before. Something literally went south. And no one in Wano has been „well handled“ especially you shouldn‘t talk Aramaki was embarrassed scared of Kaido & Shanks CoC.

Just stop being driven with blindness and a weird agenda. Oda is trash therefore Kaido and Big Mom were handled trash. Not Kaido nor Big Mom were able to decide, Oda did. Oda is real , but Kaido and Big Mom were just a part of his imagination, which were poorly executed. Therefore Oda just embarrassed his own story in Wano simple as that and that makes Oda pathetic.
Everything you said is true, Oda is a clown, so is Kaido and Meme.
They were made for the fanbase to shit on, infact shitting on these 2 characters is the only thing that makes the yonko saga bearable.
When Kaido was first introduced I liked the design, his immortality gag (which turned out to be bs lol) and was even willing to put him next to Akainu in strength, that's the amount of hype we're talking about.
When I read Wano however I was disgusted with how garbage this character is, the entirety of Wano arc felt like a Japan memorial made to serve as training ground for the main characters nothing more. Kaido turned out to be a shallow useless jobber who cries mid battle and simps for Linlin, like lmao. All these years of build up ended with this, I'm 100% gonna shit on both Oda and his characters.

After WCI I took a 2 years hiatus from the manga, it was that bad. Look now after their arcs ended how other characters are being handled. It's so refreshing to see Crocodile & Mihawk looking like menaces, Blackbeard on the move doing his usual business etc.

He couldn't even kill a trans Kiku who already had lost an arm

Oh yeah big ol kaidou only catching bodies of hostages instead of enemies, dudes an actual fraud, in his own arc he got killed as well with his fellow yonko :milaugh:

He couldn't even kill a trans Kiku who already had lost an arm

Oh yeah big ol kaidou only catching bodies of hostages instead of enemies, dudes an actual fraud, in his own arc he got killed as well with his fellow yonko :milaugh:
Lakainu couldn't even kill PTS Luffy or Jimbo, even Whitebeard was finished off by someone else because magma brat wasn't strong enough to kill a terminally ill old man.
:luffylaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If the point boils down to just killing, Kaido is leading the Ranking so far, Killed Oden, killed the 3 samurai from the Flash back of Yamato, implemented a dictatorship in the country of Wano in which thousands of people died of hunger and slavery (forced labor), killed Luffy momentarily, the author repudiates the narrative that for a story to be good there needs to be several deaths, but wano ended up having more deaths than Marineford...

How can the fact be justified that: Kizaru, Akainu, Whitebeard, Aokiji, Garp, Sengoku, all the military might of the navy, all the shichibukai including Mihawk, all the pacifists, all the Whitebeard pirates (all the military power of the Whitebeard), Blackbeard and all level 6 prisoners including Shyriu, and in this whole war there were only 2 deaths like Wano... Please try to justify.

Try to justify there champion because Marineford ended up having "fewer" deaths than Wano even having all these guys there, remember that it was said on SBS that when Whitebeard removed his medical devices he was literally throwing his life away, so it was necessary that he commit suicide so that Marineford adds 2 deaths. LFMAOOOOOOOOOO

"But but but but Kaidou didn't kill anyone "...

Maybe if Kaidou was crushing the scabbard's skulls unconscious on the floor instead of making small talk with Big Mom while drinking 5 liters of alcohol things would change but unfortunately he doesn't have the power to rewrite history.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least he kills Loden. Kaido is goated for getting rid of him out of the manga.:goyea:
Oden>Kaido

shit i forgot to include this one too :suresure::suresure::suresure:
WOROCHI :steef::steef:
You forgot the caption "failed to kill Orochi"😂😂😂
He killed One piece in a way, but that too is Oda's fault.
Everything in OP is Oda's fault
Kaido isn't real
Luffy isn't real

Nor even Zoro or Sanji are real
And Akainu isn't real either
@SakazOuki

Lakainu couldn't even kill PTS Luffy or Jimbo, even Whitebeard was finished off by someone else because magma brat wasn't strong enough to kill a terminally ill old man.
:luffylaugh:
Using an arc that wasn't flushed out as an argument isn't good, nothing was dragged on

however with Kaidou it was his own arc and he hardly caught any bodies

Blackbeard put the nail in the coffin after Sakazuki threw him in it, Sakazuki murked Ace (big name)

Luffy was in serious need of help in escaping but even then was left with PTSD, fast forward a bit and Luffy wants to kill himself because of Akainu did

Can't say the same for Kaido though he couldn't even break luffys will nor catch a quality body :gokulaugh: