Character Discussion List of all the characters Kaido killed:

Using an arc that wasn't flushed out as an argument isn't good, nothing was dragged on

however with Kaidou it was his own arc and he hardly caught any bodies

Blackbeard put the nail in the coffin after Sakazuki threw him in it, Sakazuki murked Ace (big name)

Luffy was in serious need of help in escaping but even then was left with PTSD, fast forward a bit and Luffy wants to kill himself because of Akainu did

Can't say the same for Kaido though he couldn't even break luffys will nor catch a quality body :gokulaugh:
Holy excuses:lulz:

Don't need to make any with Kaido:goyea:

By that logic not luffy but the volcano defeated kaido
Exactly

Anyway people are missing the point, Kaido's AP is a joke and there's no escaping that. This is the scabbards after their fight with Crydo
1. Inu defeated Jack
2. Neko defeated Perosopero
3. Kinemon received 2 point blank attacks from Kaido, one with ACoC and the other was a stab (the second was because he knew his haki was shit). An hour later he was present at Momo's delegation.
4. Denjiro was chilling and went and killed Orochi.
5. Raizo defeated Fukoru and later helped flood the place
6. Izo fought Cp0 and managed to kill one.
7. Ashura was fine but died to bombing
8. Mr. Go taking pictures

You can't make this shit up lmao, Oda decided to make him a clown. Jump rope wororo was the final nail in the coffin.

Luffy was beating Kaido, inflicting damage upon him

Kaido wasn't inflicting damage on Oden, the boiling pot was

Oct 16, 2022

Messages 99

It‘s crazy how some newbies are taking themself so important and trying to make a name of themselves, while purely driven from an unworthy agenda.

Oct 16, 2022

Messages 99

It‘s crazy how some newbies are taking themself so important and trying to make a name of themselves, while purely driven from an unworthy agenda.
"trying to make a name for themselves"

Yeah bro I'm tryna get my worstgen street cred, need everyone to know that haxxor is here and already is an OG

lame ass shit :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Just got my 100 message "can't stop" trophy, I'm already moving up the ranks here and about to be a certified worstgen celebrity

I see "Strongest" are determined by how much they killed a person....
Especially in one piece story of death??
:kayneshrug:

At least Kaido must have many body counts at younger age 20 years ago just that story writings doesn't allows anymore in the current Wano arc because it's now the hero's turn to eradicate the villains.......

Let's see how World strongest man the rival of God tier Roger with power to destroy the world killed many Veteran lvl or above during "War of the Best" in which Marines are depicted as villains with no plot armor as Kinemon.