Character Discussion List of all the characters Kaido killed:

I

Impact_Dial

He killed One piece in a way, but that too is Oda's fault.
:milaugh:he actually did u know what kind of war arc was that the way he was talking during the buildup sounded like he was gonna create marine Ford 2.0 guy wouldn't even be able to kill a stray rodent in wano let alone another pirate
Post automatically merged:

not kaido's fault luffy can resurrect tbf
Don't defend kaido guys beyond redemption

You're right Kaidou has no excuses for being a pathetic fraud

"WSC" >caught only a few fodder bodies :milaugh:

Also should I give credit to Kaido or the boiling pot because Kaido only pull the trigger whilst the boiling pot was doing most of the work :suresure:
If i was a one piece pirate I'd rather have the boiling pot in my crew rather than kaido of the 100 frauds

Kaido has killed at least three named characters including the main character lol, name a character who has killed more:yodaswag:
So killing means they wake up after would love your headcanon to be the logic of the earth means nobody would die to violence :suresure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:milaugh:he actually did u know what kind of war arc was that the way he was talking during the buildup sounded like he was gonna create marine Ford 2.0 guy wouldn't even be able to kill a stray rodent in wano let alone another pirate

Don't defend kaido guys beyond redemption

If i was a one piece pirate I'd rather have the boiling pot in my crew rather than kaido of the 100 frauds

So killing means they wake up after would love your headcanon to be the logic of the earth means nobody would die to violence :suresure:

LMAO FAN of Ling:gokulaugh:

I

Impact_Dial

I was a proud one too but I was left heavily disappointed after wano I was feeling the kaido hype from when doffy was sweating bullets just hearing his name and from when law made the plan and when Jack put in work on zou only to see this fraud tyrant do nothing when the enemy comes knocking on his door oh well just hope the eos villains aren't the same.

What is even worse is that Oda was not even done with Wano, and him selling smoke (Marineford will look cute compared to Wano), that he already started to sell the next saga completely disregarding Wano: "Now I will finally be able to write One piece" or a bullshit like this. It is beyond disappointing.

I was a proud one too but I was left heavily disappointed after wano I was feeling the kaido hype from when doffy was sweating bullets just hearing his name and from when law made the plan and when Jack put in work on zou only to see this fraud tyrant do nothing when the enemy comes knocking on his door oh well just hope the eos villains aren't the same.
At the end of the day most very disappointed can‘t deny that

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
crydo didn't kill oden
It was shogun who kill him:finally::finally::finally:

Named characters killed list

Arlong - 1
Zoro - 1
Doffy - 2
Kanjirou - 2 if you count Linlin
Luffy - 1 if you count Kaidou
Katakuri - 1
Kaidou - 1
Blackbeard - 1
Akainu - 1
Big Mum - 3
Caesar - 1
akainu killed ohara poblation

He actually killed Luffy once.
with help:willsmith:

It’s amusing that people still try to count Luffy being temporarily knocked out as a death for Kaido.

Apparently a corpse was using Kaido as a jump rope.
:funky:
I don't understand, it's stated by many people that Luffy died, I don't remember if even himself.
Would you argue that Eneru did not die against Wyper?
Semantically we can discuss it for hours, but if your heart stops beating you are technically dead

crydo didn't kill oden
It was shogun who kill him:finally::finally::finally:

akainu killed ohara poblation

with help:willsmith:
If Akainu ordering to shoot counts, then Kaido has done genocide in Wano, with people starving and dying in slavery left and right. And also all Cesar test subjects. And all the people dying from the weapon sold from Do Flamingo.

I

Impact_Dial

It’s amusing that people still try to count Luffy being temporarily knocked out as a death for Kaido.

Apparently a corpse was using Kaido as a jump rope.
:funky:
Kaido got killed by a corpse that's even worse for his portrayal that these guys are trying to defend